Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Recently joined TNA, BBFSCIP last time I saw her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush
    Can confirm. No upcharge, she just got on top and slid it in. I did CIA. She likes it rough too. Responds quickly to text which is nice. Seems to have her shit together.

  2. #4863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Jessica Crush

    Recently joined TNA, BBFSCIP last time I saw her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush

  3. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any confirmed reports on this one, she's been mentioned here, but nothing confirming BB.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?377368-eliza-belle
    I wish. If anyone knows she is down, please send me a PM. She is a fucking awesome girl. I'd love to have that experience with her.

  4. #4861

    ReadyJamie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews of her? Her profile says 800/ hhr for the SPECIAL.
    She will do BBCIP for a lot less. It was a while ago though.

  5. #4860
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    From her profile on TNA:

    Donations for Time:

    120 hh 200 hr 80 qv SPECIAL INCALL 800 hh.

    Maybe it's a typo! If that's all that's keeping you from seeing her, maybe call and ask?
    She's a crystal meth addict. Just lowball her and she'll take it. I've pounded her up the ass raw then had her suck my cock.

  6. #4859

    Eliza Belle

    Anyone have any confirmed reports on this one, she's been mentioned here, but nothing confirming BB.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?377368-eliza-belle

  7. #4858

    DelisiousIslaBlue.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    The photos do seem to show a hint of similarity in the face, now that you mention it. But they are two very different body types. Olivia is slim, super fit and enhanced; Isla is just a bit thicker, but pleasantly so and with nicer natural tits. Nice face, but not the super model type. I do suspect from the ad appearance that she's part of the group, but did not confirm. No condoms, no questions and no upcharge. She genuinely enjoys sex and was a really fun time. Definitely will repeat!
    Nice thanks for the info!

  8. #4857
    We talking covered HJ here?? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumb28  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for FBST a while back. Really fun time but she was EXTREMELY particular about touching and transferring of body fluids.

    As in. She did not want you to touch yourself (get your junk on your hand) then touch her body as she informed me that's how.

    Diseases get transferred to the next guy. Unless something has dramatically changed with her, I seriously doubt BBFS is on the menu.

  9. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this babe? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....me-for-details.
    I saw her for FBST a while back. Really fun time but she was EXTREMELY particular about touching and transferring of body fluids.

    As in. She did not want you to touch yourself (get your junk on your hand) then touch her body as she informed me that's how.

    Diseases get transferred to the next guy. Unless something has dramatically changed with her, I seriously doubt BBFS is on the menu.

  10. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    From her profile on TNA:

    Donations for Time:

    120 hh 200 hr 80 qv SPECIAL INCALL 800 hh.

    Maybe it's a typo! If that's all that's keeping you from seeing her, maybe call and ask?
    Agree must be a typo. Probably 80 hhr SPECIAL.

  11. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by Manwplan1  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen this woman last week. She's hosting in Salisbury, NC. She charged me $95 for an uncovered blowjob and sex. She also french kisses. She was a little hard to find so I don't recommend her!! Any woman who goes bare ass to pussy in my book needs a condom next time!! She's nothing like her picture either; I'm not sure if she wore makeup. Definitely seems like a desperate woman. She had her children upstairs during our visit. Also, texts back when I told her I didn't want correspondence. If your wanting raw sex she's good for her area. The lady couldn't suck dick very well, but hey there was children making noise.

    http://winston-salem.skipthegames.co...s/709791542003
    Maybe posting this in a forum dedicated to North Carolina would make this information useful to someone who reads it?

  12. #4853

    DeliciousIslaBlue

    Quote Originally Posted by Muree3  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....only-this-week!-Come-unwind-with-me!26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Let-me-be-your-new-and-naughty-girl!26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-You-won%92 t-be-dissapointed!%26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.

    Any intel of her? She looks like Oliviaheart.
    The photos do seem to show a hint of similarity in the face, now that you mention it. But they are two very different body types. Olivia is slim, super fit and enhanced; Isla is just a bit thicker, but pleasantly so and with nicer natural tits. Nice face, but not the super model type. I do suspect from the ad appearance that she's part of the group, but did not confirm. No condoms, no questions and no upcharge. She genuinely enjoys sex and was a really fun time. Definitely will repeat!

  13. #4852

    Gabriella

    I went and seen this woman last week. She's hosting in Salisbury, NC. She charged me $95 for an uncovered blowjob and sex. She also french kisses. She was a little hard to find so I don't recommend her!! Any woman who goes bare ass to pussy in my book needs a condom next time!! She's nothing like her picture either; I'm not sure if she wore makeup. Definitely seems like a desperate woman. She had her children upstairs during our visit. Also, texts back when I told her I didn't want correspondence. If your wanting raw sex she's good for her area. The lady couldn't suck dick very well, but hey there was children making noise.

    http://winston-salem.skipthegames.co...s/709791542003

  14. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by Muree3  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....only-this-week!-Come-unwind-with-me!26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Let-me-be-your-new-and-naughty-girl!26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-You-won%92 t-be-dissapointed!%26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.

    Any intel of her? She looks like Oliviaheart.
    Sister or Mom maybe? LOL!

  15. #4850

    Deliciousislablue

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....only-this-week!-Come-unwind-with-me!26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Let-me-be-your-new-and-naughty-girl!26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-You-won%92 t-be-dissapointed!%26%239830%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.

    Any intel of her? She looks like Oliviaheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape