Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,436 to 18,450 of 43527
-
12-17-18 00:14 #25092Senior Member

Posts: 257Amy at South
I had a session with her last year and similar experience. So, Extras may depend on provider.
I think Amy is the owner and uses different names.
There was at least 3 or 4 providers when I was there, but only 2 now?
Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 00:05 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 257Rose Health Spa in CT
I drove up Harrison Ave early evening and the lights were on.
Looks like it is open again.
Be safe!
Originally Posted by Appollo101
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 23:41 #25090Regular Member

Posts: 18Dear Mr Paranoid
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-16-18 23:32 #25089Regular Member

Posts: 18I could be wrong
I agree either I heard the name wrong or probably assumed it that way as she was whispering. When I was in with her a fellow monger actually called her cell phone and she told him that she and Amy were the only ones working Friday and tomorrow (Saturday)! There will be a new girl. This clarification is for the paranoid fellow who I wonder thinks what advantage I would get if I posted a fake story here.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 16:51 #25088Senior Member

Posts: 465He was shorted time so that part of the story is believable. And I have gone there before and the door has been locked, so there's that.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn28
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 16:46 #25087Senior Member

Posts: 2121In the oh so many years I have been doing this maybe once or twice a Year I have stopped in south. Couple times the door has been locked and no answer from the door bell. I had almost always gotten the other girl some good and some bad. However Angela was sometimes the one letting me in. I thought that YuYu / coco was her, after she said her name I asked about Angela the owner but she did not answer and just went on to something else.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 15:32 #25086Senior Member

Posts: 290[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-16-18 15:15 #25085Asshole

Posts: 968South
I find it interesting how so many people suddenly started providing details about South, which was around forever, and nobody even mentions 3 other FS spots in Waltham: High St, Linden and 139. In fact, High St and Linden were not reviewed at all.
-
12-16-18 13:42 #25084Senior Member

Posts: 15232 South
I ventured out to 32 South last month for the first time. I was greeted by a 4-ish woman who called herself April. Usual story. When the flip came she asked what I wanted. I gave her the universal signal for BJ. She dropped her pants and panties, pulled her top up above her tits and went to work. It was kind of a light touch version of a BJ but very stimulating. I couldn't reach her tits very well because of her position which was too bad because they were very nice. Shapely B / Cs. I could get my hand between her legs though, and was able to fondle her furry pussy. She alternated mouth and hand on me and finished with her hand after a nice long build. Had me flopping on the table for quite some time. Anyone else seen her?
House. Forty-five.
BJ. One hundred.
OM.
-
12-16-18 13:01 #25083Senior Member

Posts: 69Amy is limited.
Just saw Amy last night. Went in looking for Angela who was busy. Thought I was going to get a hole in one, ended up handed.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn28
[View Original Post]
Really good massage but said no to everything other than standard ending. On top of that, her looks did nothing for me. Really disappointing.
-
12-16-18 11:28 #25082Senior Member

Posts: 2121I will admit to poor hearing and a little bit of short term memory loss and there accents are tough especially when whispering due to other clients. Coco could have been YuYu. Also I had not seen Angela in several years so at first I thought that may be her. I have found several girls using different names and I wonder if it's to find out who may be who posting reviews. I have even been shown RM by one girl and it was a paid account so they can read them though the girl told me it was for advertising since the crackdown.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 09:19 #25081Senior Member

Posts: 133Ella
I was actually able to connect with Ella at South, before I read what level of service they usually provide, which is above my preference. Ella was her usual amazing self, but she didn't quite look as good in the dingy lighting. 1060 is so much cleaner inside. With her make-up on, Ella looks like she could be an older cousin of Lucy Lu. Had told me she would be in Fri-Sun. But, I'm not surprised she didn't like it at South and jetted in short order. The only nice thing about that location is the easy parking lot and multiple offices.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Just commenting that the post was reliable (though short-lived). I'll try texting her at the number I have to see if she's going anywhere new. Hopefully she's back to PT at Qing.
-
12-16-18 09:00 #25080Asshole

Posts: 496YuYu=Angela?
Only Angela and Amy were at the shop early Friday evening I have been told. If that is true then Angela is now using YuYu. Your description describes Angela perfectly:
Originally Posted by LittleJohn28
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LittleJohn28
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 23:05 #25079Senior Member

Posts: 602Same
Only Amy on board. Was told "new" girl starts today (SAT) Who knows.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 22:28 #25078Regular Member

Posts: 1832 south Waltham
I was in the area on Friday evening and after reading reviews here decided to checkout. An average (less side of average) looking older woman opened the door. I was disappointed by her looks but her boobs convinced me to stay on. She said her name was YuYu and was from Korea. After light massage and UTC roaming she asked me why did I come so far specifically to this AMP. I told her I'm here for the Xtras and she smiled. I flipped and told her what I wanted. She went out and came back with the hat. When she undressed she had nice big boobs and slight flabby body that turns me on. Started a nice slow CBJ and immediately wanted me to come on top of her. At first she said no kissing but soon we were doing some nice tongue play that turned me on and I nutted in just 10 minutes. Unfortunately my time was shorted but it was no fault of hers and I left very happy. Damage $1. 6 for 45 minutes. Next time I'll try the other woman Amy.








Reply With Quote





