Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 686 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #609

    Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for a while and decided to pull the trigger. She is the girl in the pics. Nice water balloons and a great body. She gives a nice BBBJ, mish and seems to have an open menu. Sorry the link isn't working for some reason. Trusted seniors pm me for digits. Papa Be
    Is this the link PapaB?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...summer-8347116

  2. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to by Brooklyn? If so, quite a few reports about her, and most of them not good.
    Yeah she did, but almost every girl out there goes by Brooklyn or something incredibly unoriginal.

  3. #607

    Re Lovinit

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchRudder  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, I miss lovinit. I know she's long gone but is there anyone in the trade in the Imlay City or thumb area? The thumb is a neglected area & prefer not to travel to Flint, Saginaw or Port Huron if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    I agree, Lovinit was a true gem. I also miss her, I have never found anyone in the lower thumb to fill the void.

  4. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to by Brooklyn? If so, quite a few reports about her, and most of them not good.
    Not to my knowledge. Brooklyn is a different provider. I got the impression she was in need of some medication.

  5. #605

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    SS was 80 and very much worth it.
    Cool. Thanks.

  6. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what the damage was?
    SS was 80 and very much worth it.

  7. #603

    Lovinit Imlay City

    Not going to lie, I miss lovinit. I know she's long gone but is there anyone in the trade in the Imlay City or thumb area? The thumb is a neglected area & prefer not to travel to Flint, Saginaw or Port Huron if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

  8. #602

    Bailey second visit

    Well gentlemen. I just returned from my second visit with Bailey. It will take days for the smile to go away. I am 59 been in the hobby on and off for a couple of decades. Over a hundred women. This last visit rated in the top 5. Not going into details. Seniors can pm me. All I can say on this girl is treat her right and you will be rewarded. She is friendly an nymph and truly enjoys herself. You can find her on STG. She said she turns her phone off to take a break since she gets so many calls. Also she showed me some professional pics from a photo shoot with a new girl who she really likes So there may be some duos in the future. All I can say is eat your Wheaties.

    Have fun and play safe.

  9. #601

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Brighton Jay recently. Total GFE / PSE from start to finish. Comms were pretty decent. Better than average. Her incall location in Brighton is safe and on a quiet street. I did a SS. She answered the door in a sexy getup and it was pretty much go time from there. Nice DFK and then we moved to the bed and she got on her knees to service the ol' FM radio dial (BBBJ). From there a little 69, then on with the cover and some K9. Finished on her face / mouth. Great visit and will certainly repeat. FIV was no problem, touring the Greek Isles is not on the itinerary per her skip the games ad. I didn't inquire either.
    Can you share what the damage was?

  10. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    Link?

    Do you have a link to her post?
    Check your pm's, but her ad is linked in another post here.

  11. #599

    Jay in Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Brighton Jay recently. Total GFE / PSE from start to finish. Comms were pretty decent. Better than average. Her incall location in Brighton is safe and on a quiet street. I did a SS. She answered the door in a sexy getup and it was pretty much go time from there. Nice DFK and then we moved to the bed and she got on her knees to service the ol' FM radio dial (BBBJ). From there a little 69, then on with the cover and some K9. Finished on her face / mouth. Great visit and will certainly repeat. FIV was no problem, touring the Greek Isles is not on the itinerary per her skip the games ad. I didn't inquire either.
    Link?

    Do you have a link to her post?

  12. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Planning on heading up to the FLint area this wknd. Wondering if anyone has seen this one.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....27824728/flint
    I can tell you that if you scroll all the pictures it reveals a screen name used on social media. From there if you are savvy you can discover that she is likely not associated with law enforcement. Other than that I won't go see her due to having mutual contacts and my want and need to remain incognito.

  13. #597

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Drea a couple of weeks ago. She has great oral skills but is NOT escort material, rather SW stuff. If you want a great BBBJ opt for a quick B&G. She will also do raw FS. As I mentioned she is very orally talented and is hell-bent on getting you off and gone. Most of the menu in her add is not relevant. If you want to see her, negotiate hard and don't go above SW prices. Bring your own supplies if you want to play it safe. When I saw her she was very clean but a little rough around the edges. Her face pics look a lot better than she does in person. A little makeup and perhaps a smile would go a long way. Her body is Fantastic. Personally I like a laid back GFE experience. I will not repeat for safety reasons. I hope this helps and like always YMMV.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/168724981322
    Didn't she used to by Brooklyn? If so, quite a few reports about her, and most of them not good.

  14. #596

    Jay review

    Had a visit with Brighton Jay recently. Total GFE / PSE from start to finish. Comms were pretty decent. Better than average. Her incall location in Brighton is safe and on a quiet street. I did a SS. She answered the door in a sexy getup and it was pretty much go time from there. Nice DFK and then we moved to the bed and she got on her knees to service the ol' FM radio dial (BBBJ). From there a little 69, then on with the cover and some K9. Finished on her face / mouth. Great visit and will certainly repeat. FIV was no problem, touring the Greek Isles is not on the itinerary per her skip the games ad. I didn't inquire either.

  15. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    The same provider was reviewed previously (#552) by a well trusted senior as being a "disappointment. ".
    I was trying to setup a meet but it didn't work out. Comms were a little flaky, which I guess is just the norm with this type of thing. Would love to hear another opinion though as I'm really digging her pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape