Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10283
-
12-16-18 19:54 #608Senior Member

Posts: 178Yeah she did, but almost every girl out there goes by Brooklyn or something incredibly unoriginal.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 17:59 #607Senior Member

Posts: 57Re Lovinit
I agree, Lovinit was a true gem. I also miss her, I have never found anyone in the lower thumb to fill the void.
Originally Posted by DutchRudder
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 17:46 #606Senior Member

Posts: 342Not to my knowledge. Brooklyn is a different provider. I got the impression she was in need of some medication.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:52 #605Senior Member

Posts: 390Damage
Cool. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 23:40 #604Senior Member

Posts: 75SS was 80 and very much worth it.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 21:22 #603Senior Member

Posts: 67Lovinit Imlay City
Not going to lie, I miss lovinit. I know she's long gone but is there anyone in the trade in the Imlay City or thumb area? The thumb is a neglected area & prefer not to travel to Flint, Saginaw or Port Huron if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
-
12-15-18 18:29 #602Senior Member

Posts: 80Bailey second visit
Well gentlemen. I just returned from my second visit with Bailey. It will take days for the smile to go away. I am 59 been in the hobby on and off for a couple of decades. Over a hundred women. This last visit rated in the top 5. Not going into details. Seniors can pm me. All I can say on this girl is treat her right and you will be rewarded. She is friendly an nymph and truly enjoys herself. You can find her on STG. She said she turns her phone off to take a break since she gets so many calls. Also she showed me some professional pics from a photo shoot with a new girl who she really likes So there may be some duos in the future. All I can say is eat your Wheaties.
Have fun and play safe.
-
12-15-18 11:57 #601Senior Member

Posts: 390Jay
Can you share what the damage was?
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:55 #600Senior Member

Posts: 75Check your pm's, but her ad is linked in another post here.
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 08:14 #599Senior Member

Posts: 226Jay in Brighton
Link?
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link to her post?
-
12-14-18 16:43 #598Senior Member

Posts: 367I can tell you that if you scroll all the pictures it reveals a screen name used on social media. From there if you are savvy you can discover that she is likely not associated with law enforcement. Other than that I won't go see her due to having mutual contacts and my want and need to remain incognito.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 16:09 #597Senior Member

Posts: 360Drea
Didn't she used to by Brooklyn? If so, quite a few reports about her, and most of them not good.
Originally Posted by TNickel
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 15:45 #596Senior Member

Posts: 75Jay review
Had a visit with Brighton Jay recently. Total GFE / PSE from start to finish. Comms were pretty decent. Better than average. Her incall location in Brighton is safe and on a quiet street. I did a SS. She answered the door in a sexy getup and it was pretty much go time from there. Nice DFK and then we moved to the bed and she got on her knees to service the ol' FM radio dial (BBBJ). From there a little 69, then on with the cover and some K9. Finished on her face / mouth. Great visit and will certainly repeat. FIV was no problem, touring the Greek Isles is not on the itinerary per her skip the games ad. I didn't inquire either.
-
12-14-18 15:34 #595Senior Member

Posts: 75I was trying to setup a meet but it didn't work out. Comms were a little flaky, which I guess is just the norm with this type of thing. Would love to hear another opinion though as I'm really digging her pics.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 15:16 #594Senior Member

Posts: 27Contact??
Where did you find her add? Thank you!!
Originally Posted by KittyChaser010
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





