Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,201 to 28,215 of 37359
-
12-15-18 13:40 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 348I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:25 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 242Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 12:31 #9157Banned Member

Posts: 242I found this doing a Lolabunny search with a Y.
Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640
TMC.
-
12-15-18 10:48 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 169Tiffany
Ad is down. Can you post or PM the number and pic?
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:41 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 169Chesapeake Lola
I follow her on snap. She says she only does videos now with a dedicated stunt cock 🤣. Saw her for $. 5 before that. Her video prices are crazy but she swears people buy them. More power to them.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:41 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's good news and will be seeing her soon. Probably this coming week.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:36 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke
Just wanted to pass along news that some of you might be interested in Smoke no longer has a daytime job during the week. She said that she would be contacting member of who she had # for. I just knew that 2019 was going to be a good year!
-
12-15-18 09:01 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 182So where are the videos?
I searched for lolabunni but nothing came up for her.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 09:00 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 182Sonja. Tee
She used to go by Tee as well. I think some of her ads still say Tee. As JGM said, she is ok. Pics show nice big tits, but when they come out, they flop to her waist. She does give a nice BBJCIM no spit. Ok in a pinch.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 02:14 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 32I've dreamt her twice. I'd agree with all that. Nice, laid back, but very vanilla and businesslike. But easy to reach and set up. Definitely good in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Pevaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 20:28 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 736Time ago
This hoe from chesapeak visiting Richmond lolabunni was her name she quoted me 4 bens for 30 she didn't answered when arrived to her location she was too busy doing a guy for one roll of 420 one member reviewed her previously her ad went dark but her videos are in the web.
-
12-14-18 20:20 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 736Eros review
I had a date with local and dc gal the 5 bens for hr' nice looking gal clean, in my dream all cover one round of few minutes after that she dressed up and gone so if you think to use high price hos you don't get nothing that a 30 bucks hoe does.
-
12-14-18 20:14 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 736The soccer momma
She looking for fun two5 two XXX two5 siete cuatro.
-
12-14-18 18:55 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 216Sonya
I've seen her a couple of times. No issues and a safe bet. She's not the best looking girl out there, but does a nice BBBJCIM for super value.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 18:35 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 260Coming out of retirement I met with Yaya and agree with this assessment 100%. Took three whole days off messaging before I actually met her. First day at agreed upon time I arrived and texted her and radio silence until two hours later when she apologized and said she was in the shower. Huge chatterbox but amazing ass.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Also recently met up with jazz.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077
As you can see I have a type. Seemed kinda stand offish on phone and messaging but warmed up after meeting her. Amazing body and if you like pawgs will love her. Did try to upsell for 69 but didn't have the cash on me. Will repeat.












Reply With Quote




