Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 37358
-
12-14-18 16:31 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 229Tiffany
I saw where her digits were saved on my app. She was saved as 100 for qv. That is what she had offered me. So I passed. LOL.
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 16:07 #9142Regular Member

Posts: 20She is legit and a sweet girl. Seen her a few times and always have fun.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 15:31 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 313Teri
Trying to reach her but no answer. I have a number that ends with 97. If someone has a new number for her, please PM me.
-
12-14-18 14:07 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 27Hannah
Had a dream with Hannah about 2 weeks ago. Fourth time I've seen her. FS with everything covered, and very vanilla but she is very personable and very reliable. Usually at a nice hotel out on midlo.
Note that she uses phone validator and won't really respond to voip numbers like Google voice, etc.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0270/1/419845
-
12-14-18 11:14 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 1774Post the pic?
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 10:48 #9138Regular Member

Posts: 10Tiffany In Southside
Almost pulled the trigger on this one last night, but got tied up with some nonsense at home. She's located near McGuire and says she needs money to get Christmas gifts for her 3 kids. Quoted some pretty reasonable donation levels. To me at least. She seems pretty sweet through text, but was less than enthusiastic on the phone I noticed. Looks really hot from the picture she sent, but I can't confirm since she says she doesn't have FaceTime. However, I did notice she popped up on Snapchat under my suggested friends. But I never add someone without meeting them in person and asking first, unless they offer. She also asked multiple times if I could bring a bottle of brandy over with me for our date. So be aware of that part of the equation as well. I'm me if you'd like to get a copy of the picture she sent and her rates before taking the plunge if you'd like. As always be safe and happy hunting.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/473352580837
-
12-13-18 13:36 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 40Brazilians.
Several of the Brazilians on Eros are TG girls. I think there are 4 of them on there currently. They are usually the ads with at PM. Me emails and no schedule info listed.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 12:48 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 66My boy had some luck with eros. Over priced but some of them have looked really good.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 09:51 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 489EROS and Travelling
Hi All,
I am noticing some advertising by Brzilian's on Eros. Has anyone ever tried? Guessing it is an agency. Also wanted to recommend Elina Morgan. She is based in NOVA but frequently travels to FBURG and RIC. Pricey but worth it.
-
12-13-18 06:16 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruby Redd.
Has anyone tried her out before? Was wondering if she was anygood or not. I'll try to sample later today or tomorrow and report back.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1567/1/419645
-
12-12-18 16:00 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 47Lynn
Finally had the opportunity to meet with Lynn today. As everyone has said, she was very sweet and kind and for her age has a good looking body. She was very non rushed and catered to my suggestions. Her breasts are top notch.
Gave $. 5 for an hour of body rubbing, a CBJ and a Russian finish. Would definitely return. She is a bit hard to meet up with for a first timer. I think she has cancelled on me twice over the past months as I've been trying to meet up. That's just part of the game I guess. Each time she apologized and tried to work out another time.
Definitely hit her up but treat her right.
-
12-12-18 10:05 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 317Back up
Just wanted to back up JustForKicks and Hailey. I knew her several years ago when she only provided car service for pain pills. She was nice enough and I went to see her until my supply got too tight. I don't have her number anymore but JustForKicks might share.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 08:23 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 1084I agree. Saw her recently and enjoyed her, but as young and sweet as she was, I hope she turns things around and doesn't let the monkey ruin her life.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 06:19 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 481Hailey Chester.
Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
-
12-11-18 13:50 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 114Southside
She's already moved from the spot I met her at. She changes locations everytime you blink, but she's always in Southside, she does outcall if the situation is right too.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




