Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1856

    Kat 7049688906 120 hh

    Kat 7049688906 120 hh.

    Looks - 30's or 40's mature, had her makeup done and hair done, she was clean and smelled good. Pic's are her and accurate however the pic with 2 girls I think is a few years old. A-cups with big nipples.

    Service. Great! Very sweet gal easy to talk to and we had a great conversation, she got into the session and enjoyed herself.

    Location. Low rent hotel near QC drive, she said she was near sugarcreek but it felt unsafe creepy (totally agree! Room was clean and orderly, she is a smoker but I didn't smell it.

    BBBJ. One of the better gals I have seen, I like it nice and slow with a lot of eye contact and tongue action and she delivered.

    CFS. Kat has a tight, shaved and cute kitty. Enjoyed it mish and doggy.

    Overall. I saved her # and will be seeing her again, she said she has only been doing this a few weeks now. If you like mature and skinny provider then you found her. Attitude was awesome, intelligent to talk to, and she was all about me, more girls need to be like this! She is looking to get some regulars and stop posting until she needs more regulars.

    I recommend you go see Kat now before she becomes jaded with all the a-holes out there. I love finding new providers that are fun and she was that. You can tell her MoreDruthers recommended her if ya want.

    Kat 7049688906 120 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27987970/

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/404009145693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 899323380613MzAwNjM3NjE3NQ.jpg‎   899323380613MzAwNjM3NjE2OQ.jpg‎   899323380613MzAwNjE5NDY2MA.jpg‎  

  2. #1855

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAsianFix  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and my experience was amazing! She's a freak full of energy and seems to enjoy what she does. I went for her basic service. Very playful FIV and DATY, she squirted a little. BBBJ but not CIM. I finished on her chest and then we showered together. She offered covered FS for next time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...arlotte-124679
    Kelly is an aquired taste, in a very good way. I've seen her several times and it gets better every time.

    She is full of energy and you will leave happy. Her massage is pretty damn good to BTW, not why I see her but.

    It's a bonus between rounds if you get full service.

  3. #1854

    Fami

    I've been seeing Skye for over a month now and she is the real deal. She is only available 3 or 4 days a week and when she post she gets busy quick. I had trouble at first but stuck it out and I'm am thankful I did. If you become a regular she will take care of you first. I saw her this afternoon and I'm still smiling. I recommend so catch her if you can. And be good to her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/813476528436

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. One of the nicest backsides I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe34  [View Original Post]
    Her body looks so familiar. Anyone have any experience with her or a provider with a round booty??

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/813476528436

  4. #1853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    This is not the girl in the Lucy ad that you linked. Tattoos don't match neither does the body or face. It is Elsa.
    I know her. She's not Lucy, the Lucy girl has way more tattoos. Like. A lot more. Tattoos don't really go backwards LOL.

  5. #1852

    Swan

    She is legit, I visited her last week in Raleigh, damage was 130 hhr, no bb I guess. Very nice girl, good attitude.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27968579/

  6. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe34  [View Original Post]
    Her body looks so familiar. Anyone have any experience with her or a provider with a round booty??

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/813476528436
    She's legit. One of the nicest backsides I've seen.

  7. #1850

    Fami

    Her body looks so familiar. Anyone have any experience with her or a provider with a round booty??

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/813476528436

  8. #1849

    It is Elsa, not Lucy.

    This is not the girl in the Lucy ad that you linked. Tattoos don't match neither does the body or face. It is Elsa.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl is Lucy, someone claim she tested positive, be careful guys.

    https://gossip.thedirty.com/?s=%20charlotte%20nc#post-2145799.

  9. #1848

    Kelly.

    I saw her once and my experience was amazing! She's a freak full of energy and seems to enjoy what she does. I went for her basic service. Very playful FIV and DATY, she squirted a little. BBBJ but not CIM. I finished on her chest and then we showered together. She offered covered FS for next time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...arlotte-124679

  10. #1847
    Anyone seen this one? If not, can someone recommend a black girl who provides greek. I'm looking for a lower cost option, either a spinner or a little on the thick side (not obese). Doesn't have to be a model, but at least good hygiene. I'm visiting from Richmond area and can give some recommendations to members visiting there.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/916050222473

  11. #1846

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl is Lucy, someone claim she tested positive, be careful guys.

    https://gossip.thedirty.com/?s=%20charlotte%20nc#post-2145799.
    The pics of that Lucy girl do not match the ad. I'm pretty sure this is Elsa. There are a couple pics that can you can see her face enough to see that her ears aren't gauged like that Lucy girl. I haven't seen either but I've heard good things about Elsa's service but that she can be flaky and unresponsive when setting up a session.

  12. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for them?
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/091993160161

  13. #1844

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    I think he means she doesn't shower / clean down there in between sessions and has been known to do BBFS.
    You are correct sir. She does not wash. It smells like old semen.

  14. #1843

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to say Megan / Rose / Luna. Her skills are legendary. Do not FS with her. It is usually unwashed between sessions.
    Do you have a link for them?

  15. #1842

    Hottie

    Guys this one just jumped to the top of my list. Very glad I got up with her. She usually does outcalls and our schedules and locations just couldn't come together. She is doing some incall now so lucky for us. True GFE in fact I would scoop her up if I could. Somebody will!! Anyway in my dream she was in a mid grade motel, I was a bit nervous going in as usual but I did find a few other reviews so I went with that as they were good. About her, she has a few tattoos but not a distraction for me at all. She is absolutely gorgeous also in the face and those natural breast were trying to get out of that bra. C cup at least and I couldn't help but stare as we were doing the intro. She greeted me with a warm wet deep kiss that was like the gf you hadn't seen in weeks. We started out with few clothes on and were feeling each other up until we got undressed while DFK was going on. It was very passionate. Once I got those babies out of that bra it was all on and although I planned an hour I knew it wasn't going to last that long. She kept stroking me through my under armor until finally she had to pull him out. Put on a cover and gave me a super CBJ. While I watched she kept looking up to make sure I was satisfied. Those eyes though. !! Then she climbed on CG and it was so tight, we went for a few minutes but I had to do the daty. She was so into it that she came within just a few minutes. It was amazing as she got so wet. I climbed on to finish and we laid there bundled up for a few minutes after just catching our breath. I wish I could keep her to myself but she needs some work and guys do yourself a favor. You won't regret this one. Donation $$ hr. Think I'm in love. LOL. Will be seeing her again soon. Any other Q send me a pm. Oh she in S Charlotte area. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/698459415958.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape