Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,456 to 28,470 of 59506
-
12-14-18 21:54 #31051He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71This is true at iRelax in Smyrna. They sleep on the massage tables.
Originally Posted by Mmnola1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 18:00 #31050Senior Member

Posts: 28New CAMP
Looks like another Rose has opened on Piedmont. Same strip as Woofs "Sports Bar". Hope they aren't expecting to get customers from that place.
-
12-14-18 17:47 #31049Banned Member

Posts: 143Agree 100
Some of them even live in the spa. So when they want to close up.
Originally Posted by BenderDundat
[View Original Post]
The girls go in the back and go to bed.
-
12-14-18 16:26 #31048Senior Member

Posts: 217VIP new name right?
Wasnt this Fuji before?
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 15:29 #31047Senior Member

Posts: 2825475 Buford Hwy Norcross.
Originally Posted by Tupoi
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 15:09 #31046Banned Member

Posts: 13634Vip
Since it's a new place, it probably isn't too trashed out yet. Never seen a spa more trashed out than Gold.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 13:08 #31045Senior Member

Posts: 282Or maybe they cleaned the place up.
Originally Posted by MRedBonse
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 11:24 #31044Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nah, a Google search does show it. You just have to carefully read all the results. If you look through this thread, more than one person has posted the exact address.
Originally Posted by Tupoi
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 10:43 #31043Senior Member

Posts: 27Nice report but where this VIP massage, Google shows me every other massage on buford other than this.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 04:50 #31042Senior Member

Posts: 297Vip.
Well I gave VIP a try too. It's clean and new smelling, the girls were all young and cute, and I got Coco.
I'll say she gave it the old College try but needs more practice. I tried coaching her afterwards and she seemed receptive.
6/4 out the door.
-
12-14-18 00:31 #31041Banned Member

Posts: 2410I Think Not!
Remember a few years ago when there was talk about the girls at Lily Massage on 92 providing more than HJ's (BBBJ, BBFS, 69, etc.) and then they got shut down? Well that same person talked up Great Wall providing those services and now it's shut down. Can anyone else make that connection?
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
The search option is your friend, no coincidence here!
-
12-13-18 22:40 #31040Banned Member

Posts: 13634What exactly does this Una look like?
Originally Posted by MRedBonse
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 22:39 #31039Banned Member

Posts: 13634If she shorted you on that much time, you should have walked out without paying a dime. There's no excuse for those ladies doing that shit.
Originally Posted by Rrobin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 22:08 #31038Banned Member

Posts: 127I'm with nite here. They are not treated bad and for the most part buy there own food and drinks unless owner has a something planned for them. A large majority of them live with owner renting a room or in a place the owner owns. A lot of these girls come here to work, no car, can't drive. Owners take them to work. Some of them have car. Have own place. Have their family here. These girls make decent money and can buy what they want but they save money and send some home. Half the house and all their tips is there take. They pay like $400 a month for a room give or take. This is their life for now and most of them are good with that for now. They are a very tight nit group for the most part. Don't feel sorry for them. They don't have to nor are forced to do this.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Benderdundat.
-
12-13-18 20:48 #31037Regular Member

Posts: 2My VIP visit
As I mentioned last week. I had seen the OPEN sign on at the VIP Massage, on Buford Hwy, but could not stop then. I went back to check the place out this week, and I am really glad I did. I did not see any of what was previously reported here. Their grand opening special is $60.00 for one hour, including a table shower. I had a great massage from Una. She was my choice of the three very pretty Asian ladies, all maybe mid 20's, I met when I stopped by. The facility is clean, well maintained and looks recently freshened up. Una gave a great massage, with very stimulating massaging in all the right spots. She kept in close, allowing one to enjoy her cute butt! A happy ending came with a $40.00 tip. A well enjoyed hundred-dollar expenditure I must say! Glad I took time to see for myself! Guess we all see things differently.











Reply With Quote





