Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 37369
-
12-15-18 10:41 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's good news and will be seeing her soon. Probably this coming week.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:36 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke
Just wanted to pass along news that some of you might be interested in Smoke no longer has a daytime job during the week. She said that she would be contacting member of who she had # for. I just knew that 2019 was going to be a good year!
-
12-15-18 09:01 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 182So where are the videos?
I searched for lolabunni but nothing came up for her.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 09:00 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 182Sonja. Tee
She used to go by Tee as well. I think some of her ads still say Tee. As JGM said, she is ok. Pics show nice big tits, but when they come out, they flop to her waist. She does give a nice BBJCIM no spit. Ok in a pinch.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 02:14 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 32I've dreamt her twice. I'd agree with all that. Nice, laid back, but very vanilla and businesslike. But easy to reach and set up. Definitely good in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Pevaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 20:28 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 736Time ago
This hoe from chesapeak visiting Richmond lolabunni was her name she quoted me 4 bens for 30 she didn't answered when arrived to her location she was too busy doing a guy for one roll of 420 one member reviewed her previously her ad went dark but her videos are in the web.
-
12-14-18 20:20 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 736Eros review
I had a date with local and dc gal the 5 bens for hr' nice looking gal clean, in my dream all cover one round of few minutes after that she dressed up and gone so if you think to use high price hos you don't get nothing that a 30 bucks hoe does.
-
12-14-18 20:14 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 736The soccer momma
She looking for fun two5 two XXX two5 siete cuatro.
-
12-14-18 18:55 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 216Sonya
I've seen her a couple of times. No issues and a safe bet. She's not the best looking girl out there, but does a nice BBBJCIM for super value.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 18:35 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 260Coming out of retirement I met with Yaya and agree with this assessment 100%. Took three whole days off messaging before I actually met her. First day at agreed upon time I arrived and texted her and radio silence until two hours later when she apologized and said she was in the shower. Huge chatterbox but amazing ass.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Also recently met up with jazz.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077
As you can see I have a type. Seemed kinda stand offish on phone and messaging but warmed up after meeting her. Amazing body and if you like pawgs will love her. Did try to upsell for 69 but didn't have the cash on me. Will repeat.
-
12-14-18 17:12 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 317Number
My number ends in 91, you transpose??
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 16:31 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 229Tiffany
I saw where her digits were saved on my app. She was saved as 100 for qv. That is what she had offered me. So I passed. LOL.
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 16:07 #9142Regular Member

Posts: 20She is legit and a sweet girl. Seen her a few times and always have fun.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 15:31 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 313Teri
Trying to reach her but no answer. I have a number that ends with 97. If someone has a new number for her, please PM me.
-
12-14-18 14:07 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 27Hannah
Had a dream with Hannah about 2 weeks ago. Fourth time I've seen her. FS with everything covered, and very vanilla but she is very personable and very reliable. Usually at a nice hotel out on midlo.
Note that she uses phone validator and won't really respond to voip numbers like Google voice, etc.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-0270/1/419845








Reply With Quote






