Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #10551
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, add 10 years to those pics as well as weight!?

    Or, are the pics current.
    The pics on Alex are fairly accurate. Not a stunner but decent. She loves dick and sex. Her friend in the same hotel is the one who is 10 years older, maybe more. Don't remember her name but both are bareback 3 holers.

  2. #10550

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's Phuddover from HX.
    Yes, that is Phuckeover. Well worth a visit. She loves sex and works hard to get you off.

  3. #10549

    Have not tried

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.losangeles.listcra...post/27953930/

    It looks like she started posting quite recently, and starting out advertising BBFS for 200 and 300, but now is advertising it for 150. Has anyone tried her yet?
    I have not personally seen her but a lot of her old ads, everyone said she upsells.

  4. #10548

    Anyone try this yet?

    https://max80.com.losangeles.listcra...post/27953930/

    It looks like she started posting quite recently, and starting out advertising BBFS for 200 and 300, but now is advertising it for 150. Has anyone tried her yet?

  5. #10547

    Brighton Not BBFS recently

    She used to be YMMV BBFS when she first moved to LA. Much cheaper then too. Got grandfathered on both for awhile whilst newbies got CFS at her higher rate. Then she changed her BBBJ to cbjs. She had a smoking hot bod despite the tats. Suer soft skin. So-so face. Last time I saw her was when she got her tongue bifurcation. Was curious and hadn't been with anyone with that previously. Definitely interesting for DFK. So, so for the BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCoRunner99  [View Original Post]
    Have you confirmed Brighton is BBFS friendly? She's hot! Tried seeing her in Seattle but no go.

  6. #10546
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.sanfernandovalley.l...post/27919376/

    Hit this one up. 120 hh bbfscip and she's a 3 holer too. She has a girlfriend in the same hotel that I've seen and is also bareback everything with creampie but she's like 10 years older.
    So, add 10 years to those pics as well as weight!?

    Or, are the pics current.

  7. #10545
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    BINGO! I inseminated her for 120.
    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcrawler.com/post/22828834/

    Here's a rear view.
    Looks good from the rear view.

  8. #10544

    SA a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Checkout subamy on hx. Saw her a few times. Will take any hole.
    Talked to her a bit on IG, apparently she's not alt or emo, plus there's word around about her on the OC thread I'm still waiting on answers about.

  9. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's Heather! But she's a FINE CIP hoe if you manage to inseminate her surprisingly snug MILF pussy before she eventually passes out--and with her dentures out, if you can get her to stay awake long enough after cum-pumping her pussy, fucking her MILFY mouth feels almost as good as raw-dogging her tight twitching twat! (Pic of which is below. I shot my load in there right before I took that pic--but she sucked it in SO deep that there wasn't a visible creampie, lol! ).

    Asian place at LAX that offers bareback full service? Could you please provide a link or some way of finding this "Asian Place" that advertises bareback at LAX? I'll take my chances regarding their ages and looks!

    Thank you!
    https://40up.com.sanfernandovalley.l...post/27919376/

    Hit this one up. 120 hh bbfscip and she's a 3 holer too. She has a girlfriend in the same hotel that I've seen and is also bareback everything with creampie but she's like 10 years older.

  10. #10542

    Mixed creampie *

    Last night in the lax area me and a friend both saw this * right here. Took both loads inside her one after the other. Told me she was moving to the sfv tonight. 120 each for the damage.

    https://escortalligator.com.losangel...27952814/Paris

  11. #10541
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's Heather! But she's a FINE CIP hoe if you manage to inseminate her surprisingly snug MILF pussy before she eventually passes out--and with her dentures out, if you can get her to stay awake long enough after cum-pumping her pussy, fucking her MILFY mouth feels almost as good as raw-dogging her tight twitching twat! (Pic of which is below. I shot my load in there right before I took that pic--but she sucked it in SO deep that there wasn't a visible creampie, lol! ).

    Asian place at LAX that offers bareback full service? Could you please provide a link or some way of finding this "Asian Place" that advertises bareback at LAX? I'll take my chances regarding their ages and looks!

    Thank you!
    Oh! Lest anyone jump to any conclusions--please be clear that that drug she likes to use is HERS--NOT mine--I was offered some, but I declined.

    But ALSO be aware that I cum-pumped her when she was still wide awake--I do NOT inseminate any unconscious women--in fact, I paid a BBFSCIP upsell of 40 bucks over her regular 160/ HR rate, in order to deposit my sperm in her cunnt!

  12. #10540
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Not me! I visited Heather in the 1st picture and had to bail. Wanted to play with her Big ole Titties. Shr looked better than her pictures ran around naked and we hung out for a bit and she played with herself using a vibrator and passed out so that I had to cover her with a blanket before I left. She smokes and does some weird G type drug she drinks.

    3? My oh me.

    I can confirm that the Asian place advertising BB in LAX is legit but crap shoot with age and looks.
    Yup, that's Heather! But she's a FINE CIP hoe if you manage to inseminate her surprisingly snug MILF pussy before she eventually passes out--and with her dentures out, if you can get her to stay awake long enough after cum-pumping her pussy, fucking her MILFY mouth feels almost as good as raw-dogging her tight twitching twat! (Pic of which is below. I shot my load in there right before I took that pic--but she sucked it in SO deep that there wasn't a visible creampie, lol! ).

    Asian place at LAX that offers bareback full service? Could you please provide a link or some way of finding this "Asian Place" that advertises bareback at LAX? I'll take my chances regarding their ages and looks!

    Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4125.jpg‎  

  13. #10539
    Quote Originally Posted by JCoRunner99  [View Original Post]
    Have you confirmed Brighton is BBFS friendly? She's hot! Tried seeing her in Seattle but no go.
    My $. 02 is I highly doubt it. I'd been wanting to see her for a long time but she stopped providing BBBJ. CBJ only so I doubt BBFS is on the table.

  14. #10538
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Check her out on HX. She a tall, alt emo chick with tons of tats and piercings.
    Have you confirmed Brighton is BBFS friendly? She's hot! Tried seeing her in Seattle but no go.

  15. #10537
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben Kincaid  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in the mamacita, looks good and nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    3rd link is Julie. I've creampied her a few times but she hasn't posted in over a year and last time I hit her up some dude answered. Not a dime but she was a solid 3 holer and loves creampies.
    BINGO! I inseminated her for 120.
    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcrawler.com/post/22828834/

    Here's a rear view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-17.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape