Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 18290
-
12-13-18 10:42 #10535Senior Member

Posts: 9833rd link is Julie. I've creampied her a few times but she hasn't posted in over a year and last time I hit her up some dude answered. Not a dime but she was a solid 3 holer and loves creampies.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 10:41 #10534I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Not me! I visited Heather in the 1st picture and had to bail. Wanted to play with her Big ole Titties. Shr looked better than her pictures ran around naked and we hung out for a bit and she played with herself using a vibrator and passed out so that I had to cover her with a blanket before I left. She smokes and does some weird G type drug she drinks.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
3? My oh me.
I can confirm that the Asian place advertising BB in LAX is legit but crap shoot with age and looks.
-
12-13-18 09:56 #10533Senior Member

Posts: 178Checkout subamy on hx. Saw her a few times. Will take any hole.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 07:08 #10532Senior Member

Posts: 3748Will she take the creampie in the 100 dollar session or will she upsell more for that?
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 06:55 #10531Senior Member

Posts: 3748
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
Right on all counts, gents! I guess it is a fairly small world when it cums to bareback hoes, LOL!
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
I do have other, in some cases much more revealing pics of all of those, for any of you gents that could possibly help me in finding some bareback strange?
But nobody else seems interested in inseminating that lovely mamacita in the third link?!
-
12-13-18 03:37 #10530Senior Member

Posts: 7263Seems she packed up and left??
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 03:35 #10529Senior Member

Posts: 7263Yes, the third one is phucdover and "sorry" christopher1 but that 3rd one is Hella Scary! LOL.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 03:18 #10528Senior Member

Posts: 2924If you can afford her BL is a sexual roller coaster no holes barred fun. I highly recommend!
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 23:56 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 440I believe she's Phuddover from HX.
Originally Posted by SkyPlox
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 23:21 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 32Brighton Love on HX
Check her out on HX. She a tall, alt emo chick with tons of tats and piercings.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 23:00 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 101Girl in the 5th Link?
Anyone know who the woman in the 5th link is? I know the first one is heather, Second possibly Tawney (its blurry can't really tell), third is nasty I don't want to know. 4th is a Lady in the downtown area I forget her name, but I don't know who the 5th is, anyone mind helping? Would love to try her out.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 22:48 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 101Confirm CREAMPIE
I can confirm, she has saggy belly due to 4 kids, but she gets really wet, and cums like no other. She can't have kids anymore because she no longer gets her period. She was last in a Inglewood hotel on century 3 days ago. Nice experience, cured my jungle fever but I prefer my white porcelain queens.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 14:40 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 260Have this weird itch.
I'm on the hunt again after a long hiatus. I have a taste for a skinny emo chick, anyone know of any?
-
12-12-18 10:14 #10522Senior Member

Posts: 3748Any ideas near LAX?
I'm going to be at LAX again in a couple weeks. Its going to be a short trip, this time, so I'd like to get my fucks lined up, lol! Of course, I'm going to inseminate Jennifer the Asian GILF again, because she's such a sweet, satisfying cumdumpster, and very nearby.
But I'd also like some STRANGE!
I inseminated the 5 MILF hoes below on the last few of my LA trips. I can't recall if I posted them here before, or not, or whether they've already been discussed here--but I THINK they are all still active. I only get to LA once or twice a year, so its hard for me to keep track of who is still around. But if you are a contributing senior, I can point you towards the links I have, if you need them. Prices which included slam dunk CIP with all of these ran between 120 hh and 250 HR. I also have a few very recent ones for BBFS in Oregon, Philly and south Jersey, and southern New England, if anyone needs them.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nEz...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jat...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DbK...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eq9...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
So, I'm looking for some new ones (at least, new for ME!) who are near LAX or Santa Monica, or else a reasonable Uber distance from LAX (or downtown might work), or who will cum to my LAX hotel. Any suggestions?
-
12-12-18 09:19 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 3748Any info?
This one has some older Babylon ads saying "no bareback" but the more recent ads on Babylon for this "Paris" indicate that she'll take creampies. Has anyone had any experiences?
https://escortbabylon.net/#losangeles / posts /7027072644/27350218/1.
Here's the most recent ad text:
Incall📞128222; Incall📞128222;128163;ass pussy💦128166;128166; Incalls💯128175;128175; Los Angeles. LAX. 🍑127825;128166;128166;128166;127814;127814; text me.
Wed 12 Dec 2018 01:28 AM.
Hey, My name is Paris and I'm new in town! While I'm here I'm waiting to make all your wet dreams come true😘 Let me make your time with me unforgettable! I'm young, discreet & ready to meet. Swingers Greek. Anal BBBJ GFE creampie 100🌹Qk 150🌹hhr 190 hr🌹 Pictures are 💯128175; real. Do not text my phone asking me can I send 📷 (Not affiliated with no law enforcement) My location is📞 incalls L. A. LAX area.
702-707-2644.
Age: 29.
Location: Los Angeles LAX.









Reply With Quote





