Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 888 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1877

    UTR Kat.

    Moved to Michigan couple of months back. Was visiting upstate SC for work, and had to make my pilgrimage to UTR Kat. Same as always, it was like meeting and old friend, instantly bonded (also literally). Her BBBJ skills are undoubtedly the best I have ever had. Never a clock watcher, I aimed for an hour with her, finished in half but ended up spending the whole morning together in bed, we just kept going at it every time 'little one' recovered. That might be something only for regulars though. Multiple positions, multiple pops, quick visit to Greece. She is the most precious thing upstate has to offer. Treat her well people. $$5/$ for H / HH / QV. I will come down here every few months just to see her if I could. I am going to take her with me next time permanently.

  2. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Hailey.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/204517888084

    Looks: 7, blonde & very fair, petite, very small boobs, nice ass, some stretch marks. Photos are definitely her but a little out of date.

    Attitude: 8, friendly, GFE, willing but not really into it.

    Performance: 8, multiple positions: CG, miss, doggie, not a clock watcher.

    Location: Cheap motel, room a bit cluttered but not bad, no smoke smell.

    PM if you need more info.

    Noodle.
    She's back wih 3 ADs today.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/897068862178

  3. #1875

    Info

    Anyone know either of these 2?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/754813008216 - Saw some post on a lexi but thing this one is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/039226374339 - maybe a new girl.

  4. #1874

    Bbw?

    How big we talking? Her pics do look thick but is there rolls and cottage cheese everywhere?

    Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Boobs, I've seen Kinky amber several times. She's got some huge tits but she's more of a Gilf than a MILF, she's also a bbw if your into that. Makes video's with you as a PSE, she offers BBFS with Creampie, very open menu including greek. Very good BBBJ looks good for her age! Enjoys what she does, not a clock watcher and very clean private residence. Stay safe!

  5. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    I'm alway looking for a new one. I can't seem to get in touch with Dakota anymore.

    How about this one up in Greer? Seems someone said she records the session? But damn those boobs amaze me. I have spoken on the phone with her and she seems normal.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/909891446279
    Boobs, I've seen Kinky amber several times. She's got some huge tits but she's more of a Gilf than a MILF, she's also a bbw if your into that. Makes video's with you as a PSE, she offers BBFS with Creampie, very open menu including greek. Very good BBBJ looks good for her age! Enjoys what she does, not a clock watcher and very clean private residence. Stay safe!

  6. #1872

    Upstate Big Titty MILF?

    I'm alway looking for a new one. I can't seem to get in touch with Dakota anymore.

    How about this one up in Greer? Seems someone said she records the session? But damn those boobs amaze me. I have spoken on the phone with her and she seems normal.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/909891446279

  7. #1871

    Better link.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/136327454655

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella. Known her since she first got in the business. She's a sweetheart and good at what she does. Two Uncle Bens gets you an hour with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...-ella/13632745

  8. #1870

    Ella

    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella. Known her since she first got in the business. She's a sweetheart and good at what she does. Two Uncle Bens gets you an hour with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...-ella/13632745

  9. #1869

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA  [View Original Post]
    URL to Kami?
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4426

    Don't let the pictures keep you away. She's better than her pictures.

  10. #1868

    Waste of time.

    Had a good couple of visits with her. Then she needed money for one more night and I didn't have enough time for a visit and I definitely should have known better but I said I would loan her the money and she basically ghosted me after that.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/629013910257

  11. #1867

    Cheap room!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.
    Who's offering that?

  12. #1866

    Hey Mikey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Not yet unfortunately. She's been on-and-off with interest in Greek. Not much of a party without all three ports of entry.
    You worked on this any more?

  13. #1865

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    $220 for half hour? No thanks. That's way overpriced for a full menu. I understand what you are saying about the sad state of our affairs. That's why, sadly, I've just stopped searching locally. But no way I'm dropping $220 for 30 minutes on anyone.
    220 for hhr is way to much. I saw Maya about two years ago for outcall for the same price but an hour visit on outcall. Way better service.

  14. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to send over a review. I just happened to see this ad on STG on Friday. At first I figured it might be TGTBT, but I did a reverse lookup on her number and found some pics of her on social media and decided she may be real, so I reached out to her. The downside is that she is Outcall only, so you have to find the place and she quoted me $220 for a half hour visit. Yeah, I know. That's insane. But I've been so tired of the absolute horrible choices on STG lately that after I saw what she looked like on her social media page, I had to meet her. I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.

    Anyway, here's the rundown. She looks just like her pics. Maybe better. We got right down to business, but it just wasn't all I had hoped, especially for what I paid. She was good with DATY, but she made fake sounds literally EVERY single time I touched her, which is always RIDICULOUSLY annoying. No matter what I did, she was trying to sound overly turned on. I stayed there for a while and then tried to get her to return the favor, but soon discovered she doesn't do any form of a BJ. Covered or not. That was a pretty big downer.

    Anyway, she covered me up and climbed on top and then ask me to switch to Doggy, which I did and finished up there.

    I'l say this. She's really hot in the face, has a little extra weight, but not horrible (I don't like super skinny girls, so I wasn't complaining at all) and everything is 100% real. If her menu wasn't so limited, I wouldn't have much problem paying that. Just to have somebody that looks fresh and clean, but that limited menu just really killed it for me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/980194098355
    $220 for half hour? No thanks. That's way overpriced for a full menu. I understand what you are saying about the sad state of our affairs. That's why, sadly, I've just stopped searching locally. But no way I'm dropping $220 for 30 minutes on anyone.

  15. #1863

    And she advertises PSE!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to send over a review. I just happened to see this ad on STG on Friday. At first I figured it might be TGTBT, but I did a reverse lookup on her number and found some pics of her on social media and decided she may be real, so I reached out to her. The downside is that she is Outcall only, so you have to find the place and she quoted me $220 for a half hour visit. Yeah, I know. That's insane. But I've been so tired of the absolute horrible choices on STG lately that after I saw what she looked like on her social media page, I had to meet her. I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.

    Anyway, here's the rundown. She looks just like her pics. Maybe better. We got right down to business, but it just wasn't all I had hoped, especially for what I paid. She was good with DATY, but she made fake sounds literally EVERY single time I touched her, which is always RIDICULOUSLY annoying. No matter what I did, she was trying to sound overly turned on. I stayed there for a while and then tried to get her to return the favor, but soon discovered she doesn't do any form of a BJ. Covered or not. That was a pretty big downer.

    Anyway, she covered me up and climbed on top and then ask me to switch to Doggy, which I did and finished up there.

    I'l say this. She's really hot in the face, has a little extra weight, but not horrible (I don't like super skinny girls, so I wasn't complaining at all) and everything is 100% real. If her menu wasn't so limited, I wouldn't have much problem paying that. Just to have somebody that looks fresh and clean, but that limited menu just really killed it for me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/980194098355
    Ha! Ad lists PSE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape