Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 887 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1710

    Privilege

    You have the "privilege" of handing over $$$ for an hour of non-GFE "fun". Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.

  2. #1709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Kk

    From her site:

    "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see someone like myself in person. It is very rare for men to get the chance to meet with women from the internet such as myself. Please remember this is a privilege. ".

    Just leaving this here.

  3. #1708

    Kristen Kindle

    Kristen will be gracing Greenville with her presence in December. I will provide more exact time frame when available.

    http://www.kristenkindle.com/

  4. #1707

    Not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Did anything ever come out of this?
    Not yet unfortunately. She's been on-and-off with interest in Greek. Not much of a party without all three ports of entry.

  5. #1706

    I'm in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshT2015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to do a GB in Greenville? I'm trying to put one together, let me know.
    I'm in. As long as the woman is reasonably attractive.

  6. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    Did anything ever come out of this?
    Nothing so far and it would be great if it did.

  7. #1704

    Well?

    Did anything ever come out of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Mandy has expressed an interest in doing a bang bang. If other seniors are interested, let's pm each other and set something up.

  8. #1703

    Greenville GB

    Anyone want to do a GB in Greenville? I'm trying to put one together, let me know.

  9. #1702

    Switter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone tried listings. Switter. At? In the search bar put in Greenville sc. Some nice ones, but only contact the ones with phone numbers. The ones with email addresses will just fill your mailbox up with spam. Happy hunting.
    I find only one upstate poster there, who is also on STG. Several in Greenville, TX post from time to time -- but I don't get to Dallas. It was helpful one time when I traveled. I gave up on it a couple of months ago.

  10. #1701

    Switter

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge and Decided to take a chance with a ERO chick (Kasey), let me start off by saying WELL WORTH THE $$ This is my ATF now! Amazing BBBJ awesome GFE, Multiple positions! Never felt rushed and she never once checked out the clock. Great company and seem to really enjoy herself which actually makes a huge difference to me. Very clean and safe location! Def will repeat again and again! Stay Safe Fellas!
    Hi, anyone tried listings. Switter. At? In the search bar put in Greenville sc. Some nice ones, but only contact the ones with phone numbers. The ones with email addresses will just fill your mailbox up with spam. Happy hunting.

  11. #1700
    Finally took the plunge and Decided to take a chance with a ERO chick (Kasey), let me start off by saying WELL WORTH THE $$ This is my ATF now! Amazing BBBJ awesome GFE, Multiple positions! Never felt rushed and she never once checked out the clock. Great company and seem to really enjoy herself which actually makes a huge difference to me. Very clean and safe location! Def will repeat again and again! Stay Safe Fellas!

  12. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    Same person.
    Thank you brother. I thought she had been reviewed before. I thinks I will pass. Stay safe.

  13. #1698

    See post #1589

    Same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? I have seen her post a couple of times. Stay safe.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/973881091701

  14. #1697

    Amber

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? I have seen her post a couple of times. Stay safe.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/973881091701

  15. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I rarely have the resources to enjoy time with the Eros ladies, but this week I took the plunge and had a great visit with Kami J. The pictures on Eros do not do her justice. In my opinion she's really quite pretty. Before confirming the appointment I asked for a face picture. She was not comfortable with that but she came highly recommended by other reviewers on this site so I confirmed. And was glad I did.

    5' 3".

    Normal body.

    Natural 34 c's.

    Long, dark hair.

    Natural kitty.

    A few tasteful tats.

    Be sure to check her Eros page. She only works certain days.

    In-call location is a very nice apartment complex and her apartment is sqeaky clean. I neither saw nor smelled indications of smoke or critters. Kami met me at the door in a little black dress and I was immediately drawn to her pretty face. Wish I had a picture of it We fooled around on the bed for a few minutes, kissing was lips only, then I moved down for some DATY. Then we switched places. High quality BBBJ skills. There was a full-length mirror in the room so we moved in front of it and I got to watch her blow me in the mirror. So hot. Moved back to the bed for some more fooling around.

    In our initial communications I told her I liked erotic talking and she said she could do that. At this point we started talking and I asked her to describe some experiences she had had and what she liked. That got her started. For those of you who like dirty talk. This is your girl. She can do it with no embarrassment or hesitation. Getting near the end of my time we got in mish position and continued to talk dirty during CFS. Sexy voice and great eye contact.

    Finally, for those of you who can afford it, she has a female friend she does threesomes with.

    Repeat? Hell, yeah!
    I have to concur with this review. I've visited Kami quite a few times over the past 6 months and she is my ATF! She's adorable, sweet and an enthusiastic sexual dynamo! Her BBBJ is one of the best I've experienced! She's so enthusiastic and is so obviously enjoying herself no matter whose mouth is where! Frankly, between her "next door neighbor" good looks, her wonderful body and her great attitude every cent you spend on her is worth it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape