Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 888 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1881

    We were on a break!

    Thanks, D! I'm now out of commission for a month or so due to surgery, but look forward to seeing you all after the break!

    Kat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DebuDewan1  [View Original Post]
    Moved to Michigan couple of months back. Was visiting upstate SC for work, and had to make my pilgrimage to UTR Kat. Same as always, it was like meeting and old friend, instantly bonded (also literally). Her BBBJ skills are undoubtedly the best I have ever had. Never a clock watcher, I aimed for an hour with her, finished in half but ended up spending the whole morning together in bed, we just kept going at it every time 'little one' recovered. That might be something only for regulars though. Multiple positions, multiple pops, quick visit to Greece. She is the most precious thing upstate has to offer. Treat her well people. $$5/$ for H / HH / QV. I will come down here every few months just to see her if I could. I am going to take her with me next time permanently.

  2. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    How big we talking? Her pics do look thick but is there rolls and cottage cheese everywhere?

    Thanks man.
    Very thick, not like nasty LOL! She has awazing hiygene and smells amazing! Ill def will repeat.

  3. #1879

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know either of these 2?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/754813008216 - Saw some post on a lexi but thing this one is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/039226374339 - maybe a new girl.
    The first one is real. She's had some mixed reviews on here. I saw her a few times years ago. The pics are her. She was very sweet, but the session seemed rush and she just laid there with no sounds or movement. I've been texting her on and off lately and she seems very flaky. Not too sure on the 2nd one.

    RM.

  4. #1878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Anti-review

    This is not a review, as I did not meet this genius. But here is a recount of my experience:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/183072704520

    Texted her a few days ago when she placed her first ad. I was curious because she resembles a cosplayer whose V For Vendetta I want to fill up with my Cowboy Be-Bop. She got back to me quickly and quoted me 60 for hhr and 110 for an hour. Very reasonable and worth TOFTT and she is staying at a low budget motel. She asked when I wanted to visit as she was only available until 3:30. I said whenever. I live 10 minutes away. 15 minutes later she responded that she was in the bath and would call when she got out. 30 minutes after that I texted her. No response. 15 more minutes I texted again. Nothing. Yet another 15 - a full hour after she had already been in the bath 15 minutes I texted that I hoped she hadn't drowned in the tub. Never heard back.

    She posted another ad today and I contacted her to ask what happened the other day. She asked if I wanted to see her today. I said I dunno. What happened last time? She said she was sorry. That she just ended up leaving and then it got too late. I asked if she was at the motel now? 15 minutes later she responded that she had been in the shower. I give this girl one thing. She must be clean AF. I asked when she was available. 45 minutes later she texts me that she had been across the street eating. Which was a lie, because I had camped out at the motel and saw her walk up to her room and enter, leaving the door open. Then a car drove up and parked, and a mountainous AA man went into her room and shut the door behind him. To me, this is not the behavior of a hobbyist. I left.

    An hour later she texted me asking what donation I was planning? I told her she quoted me 60 for hhr. Then she replied that she is in high demand today and she couldn't do less than 100. I wished her good luck.

    And good luck to you all.

  5. #1877

    UTR Kat.

    Moved to Michigan couple of months back. Was visiting upstate SC for work, and had to make my pilgrimage to UTR Kat. Same as always, it was like meeting and old friend, instantly bonded (also literally). Her BBBJ skills are undoubtedly the best I have ever had. Never a clock watcher, I aimed for an hour with her, finished in half but ended up spending the whole morning together in bed, we just kept going at it every time 'little one' recovered. That might be something only for regulars though. Multiple positions, multiple pops, quick visit to Greece. She is the most precious thing upstate has to offer. Treat her well people. $$5/$ for H / HH / QV. I will come down here every few months just to see her if I could. I am going to take her with me next time permanently.

  6. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Hailey.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/204517888084

    Looks: 7, blonde & very fair, petite, very small boobs, nice ass, some stretch marks. Photos are definitely her but a little out of date.

    Attitude: 8, friendly, GFE, willing but not really into it.

    Performance: 8, multiple positions: CG, miss, doggie, not a clock watcher.

    Location: Cheap motel, room a bit cluttered but not bad, no smoke smell.

    PM if you need more info.

    Noodle.
    She's back wih 3 ADs today.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/897068862178

  7. #1875

    Info

    Anyone know either of these 2?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/754813008216 - Saw some post on a lexi but thing this one is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/039226374339 - maybe a new girl.

  8. #1874

    Bbw?

    How big we talking? Her pics do look thick but is there rolls and cottage cheese everywhere?

    Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Boobs, I've seen Kinky amber several times. She's got some huge tits but she's more of a Gilf than a MILF, she's also a bbw if your into that. Makes video's with you as a PSE, she offers BBFS with Creampie, very open menu including greek. Very good BBBJ looks good for her age! Enjoys what she does, not a clock watcher and very clean private residence. Stay safe!

  9. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    I'm alway looking for a new one. I can't seem to get in touch with Dakota anymore.

    How about this one up in Greer? Seems someone said she records the session? But damn those boobs amaze me. I have spoken on the phone with her and she seems normal.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/909891446279
    Boobs, I've seen Kinky amber several times. She's got some huge tits but she's more of a Gilf than a MILF, she's also a bbw if your into that. Makes video's with you as a PSE, she offers BBFS with Creampie, very open menu including greek. Very good BBBJ looks good for her age! Enjoys what she does, not a clock watcher and very clean private residence. Stay safe!

  10. #1872

    Upstate Big Titty MILF?

    I'm alway looking for a new one. I can't seem to get in touch with Dakota anymore.

    How about this one up in Greer? Seems someone said she records the session? But damn those boobs amaze me. I have spoken on the phone with her and she seems normal.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/909891446279

  11. #1871

    Better link.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/136327454655

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella. Known her since she first got in the business. She's a sweetheart and good at what she does. Two Uncle Bens gets you an hour with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...-ella/13632745

  12. #1870

    Ella

    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella. Known her since she first got in the business. She's a sweetheart and good at what she does. Two Uncle Bens gets you an hour with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...-ella/13632745

  13. #1869

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA  [View Original Post]
    URL to Kami?
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4426

    Don't let the pictures keep you away. She's better than her pictures.

  14. #1868

    Waste of time.

    Had a good couple of visits with her. Then she needed money for one more night and I didn't have enough time for a visit and I definitely should have known better but I said I would loan her the money and she basically ghosted me after that.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/629013910257

  15. #1867

    Cheap room!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.
    Who's offering that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape