Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 19309
-
12-11-18 22:24 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 38Anastasia
Saw Anastasia at her current incall in Cocoa Beach after reading the previous positive reviews and she didn't disappoint. She has a great personality and seems pretty laid back. I can attest that she does indeed give a hoover of a BBBJ. So good that I blew before getting inside the kitty. I will definitely repeat for the full shabang soon.
-
12-11-18 21:18 #3423

Posts: 171Anastatia
That is a classic case of rock in a sock.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 19:21 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 353Katie
I've warned you guys about Katie and lynsey sores all over the body, be very careful out there my brothers.
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 17:56 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 151Don't do it!
I set up a time to meet Katie and her friend Brooke. I have had dreams with Katie several times and she is always a good provider. He friend had nothing but BAD attitude. It got to the point that I stopped the dream and left. I gave Katie a little $ for her time and left with her friend bitching the whole time. Both girls are looking a little rough. Here is Katie doing what she does best prior to things going south This is why you never pay up front.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
Play safe.
-
12-11-18 17:43 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 56Selah
My vote's for Selah. Every experience with her is amazing. GFE, PSE, and great conversation. I've seen her many times and its always a blast.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
Full disclaimer: I've never seen LSME, so I guess this is a little biased.
-
12-11-18 17:18 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 1943Renee in Titusville
If you want a totally unrushed experience, I highly recommend Renee in Titusville. Just saw her today, she is not a clock watcher and provides the whole GFE encounter. I have been seeing her for a few years now and consider her one of my ATFs! She is in her forties but has all the energy of a much younger girl. We always start with DFK, she is very passionate and I must admit to some good chemistry between us. We move on to BBBJ and always finish in MISH! She is a pleasant and nice woman who will treat you right. Her incall in clean and drama free. I have always felt comfortable there and her location is right off 95 in Titusville. $$ Mario's for an hour and of course less for a half. She is a pretty girl with a great figure. She posts on STG.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:49 #3418Banned Member

Posts: 551Riley
I saw her about 9 months ago and also a complete waste of time. She asked for something crazy and I made a counter that she agreed to. After taking my money I discovered that she had taken almost everything off the menu "at that price". I should have grabbed my money back.
Originally Posted by Brutis
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:45 #3417Banned Member

Posts: 551Selah vs LSME
I've had both, but just didn't have any chemistry with lsme at all, so I'd pick Selah every time now. Selah has just had some new headlights apparently, but I've not polished them yet.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:38 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 47Riley. Don't waste your time and $
Same here. Rush rush rush and crappy attitude.
Originally Posted by Brutis
[View Original Post]
Good legs. NO TITS needs tranny fluid change.
Said she used to be a dancer but would make $$ outside the club so she don't work at the club anymore.
-
12-11-18 16:03 #3415Banned Member

Posts: 1739Thick and 30 in Merritt Island
Well I texted this one Melissa and tried to see her while I was working in Merritt Island today. But by the time she replied I was back in Melbourne. She then called me so I figured what the heck I'll go check her out. First she tells me to meet her at a Publix parking lot. I arrive and there was a Sheriff car in lot I assumed he was at the restaurant in the same plaza so I park and call her. She tells me ok she will be there in two min. About 20 go by and she freaks out cause of the deputy car. Leaves then I call again arrange to meet down the road. She says she will be there soon. Well then all crickets. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/319151398875.
-
12-11-18 15:57 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 89Colleen
Tried Colleen and am happy that I did. As covered in previous posts there are many similarities to SuzyQ (PMC Steph). Staying at a modern motel in SE Palm Bay and will have the room until that last of the month. Communications was perfect and she guided me right to the destination with a txt'd address. Parked in back of the Motel by a side entrance and she came down to show me the way up. Not a clock watcher, cute and eager to please. Really great and slow BBBJ, moved that to a 69 and enjoyed that as she continued with smoon DT mixed with great hand work. She started with CG and rode for quite a while. Next in to MISH (her favorite position and it seemed she was really into it. She was like a pretzel with her legs up in the air while she begged me to keep the slow pace going while she rubbed one out. Was very responsive as we changed the tempo and picked up the pace. Finally, asked if she could finish me off with oral. Which she accomplished with determination between HJ and oral. I tensed and told her to keep going and she swooped in and gobbled me up as I came.
Sweet gal, great to look at and play with. Trying to make ends meet with low traffic over the holidays.
LL.
-
12-11-18 11:01 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 113Exactly
Seen Sky yesterday and my experience was exactly the same. I usually won't see someone without checking here first, but I sent her a text not expecting much and got a quick call back that I could come over right now. I was 5 min away so I decided to go. Like I said, my experience was exactly the same. She is all business. As soon as the timer went off she said its going to be a busy day and she needed to stick to her rules. She also said she was leaving for CA this week, but not sure how true that is. She does have potential, but won't last long doing things like she is now.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 10:49 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 55Riley nightmare
Team! Save your coins! Waste of time, BBBJ well below average, rushes you as soon as you get there and positions are limited. Only positive is her location and sexy legs. Not future dreams for me with her.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-es...e-coast-314702
-
12-11-18 09:58 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 375Anastasia
Obviously this girl is busy with multiple posters reporting seeing her yesterday.
She has moved off the island to the HOtel at 528 and US1. I walked away after watching three guys leave her room once I texted my arrival. Maybe they were all just good friends LOL but I no longer take unnecessary risks. BTW, Bonerific thought anal might be a possibility. She offered it with an up-charge in her rate text.
-
12-11-18 03:12 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 117Yup!
The challenge is real LOL. I send Brooke several texts over the last two days. No response at all.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






