LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9137

    Brazilians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I am noticing some advertising by Brzilian's on Eros. Has anyone ever tried? Guessing it is an agency. Also wanted to recommend Elina Morgan. She is based in NOVA but frequently travels to FBURG and RIC. Pricey but worth it.
    Several of the Brazilians on Eros are TG girls. I think there are 4 of them on there currently. They are usually the ads with at PM. Me emails and no schedule info listed.

  2. #9136
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I am noticing some advertising by Brzilian's on Eros. Has anyone ever tried? Guessing it is an agency. Also wanted to recommend Elina Morgan. She is based in NOVA but frequently travels to FBURG and RIC. Pricey but worth it.
    My boy had some luck with eros. Over priced but some of them have looked really good.

  3. #9135

    EROS and Travelling

    Hi All,

    I am noticing some advertising by Brzilian's on Eros. Has anyone ever tried? Guessing it is an agency. Also wanted to recommend Elina Morgan. She is based in NOVA but frequently travels to FBURG and RIC. Pricey but worth it.

  4. #9134

    Ruby Redd.

    Has anyone tried her out before? Was wondering if she was anygood or not. I'll try to sample later today or tomorrow and report back.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1567/1/419645

  5. #9133

    Lynn

    Finally had the opportunity to meet with Lynn today. As everyone has said, she was very sweet and kind and for her age has a good looking body. She was very non rushed and catered to my suggestions. Her breasts are top notch.

    Gave $. 5 for an hour of body rubbing, a CBJ and a Russian finish. Would definitely return. She is a bit hard to meet up with for a first timer. I think she has cancelled on me twice over the past months as I've been trying to meet up. That's just part of the game I guess. Each time she apologized and tried to work out another time.

    Definitely hit her up but treat her right.

  6. #9132

    Back up

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
    Just wanted to back up JustForKicks and Hailey. I knew her several years ago when she only provided car service for pain pills. She was nice enough and I went to see her until my supply got too tight. I don't have her number anymore but JustForKicks might share.

  7. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
    I agree. Saw her recently and enjoyed her, but as young and sweet as she was, I hope she turns things around and doesn't let the monkey ruin her life.

  8. #9130

    Hailey Chester.

    Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.

  9. #9129

    Southside

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what area was she in. And how was her place, I've considered her.
    She's already moved from the spot I met her at. She changes locations everytime you blink, but she's always in Southside, she does outcall if the situation is right too.

  10. #9128

    Seeking Deepthroat

    Hey RVA. I'm heading to your town this week. I'm seeking a solid deepthroat session to day dream about.

    I'm open to options but my preferance is a younger open minded spinner and full blown sloppy cock worshiping deepthroat session. CBJ preferred. Not a dealbreaker though.

    Could be a budget friendly quick stop if the skills are there and / or also willing to pay up for long session with top shelf provider. May be interested in both ends of the spectrum.

    I looked into TG but they had no one scheduled Monday. Like I said, I'm open to ALL options. So who's got the mic skills in RVA?

    PM's preferred.

    Thanks.

    Happy to share Cville info in return.

  11. #9127

    Good value but

    The smell is too much for me. She is hard to get ahold of sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up for this evening but she never responded.

  12. #9126

    Link seems to work ok DF

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372

  13. #9125

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    Your inbox is full.

  14. #9124
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    Just copy / paste into your browser. It works fine.

  15. #9123

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Can you repost a working link?

    Thanks,

    DF.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape