Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 6953
-
12-27-18 13:57 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 1659No
I think Clint Eastwood is spamming you.
Originally Posted by BunkerBabes
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 12:22 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 93Did anyone get a text this morning?
I received a text saying. Hi Steve This is Cara from Mariposa Massage🦋 Would you like to treat yourself to a relaxing, therapeutic massage? After a year off (due to health issues) I am back in business. Offering great rates ($60 for 75 min massage) and flexible appointments So book now! Text me to book your time slot ⛄65039;128591;127995;129419;.
Seems a little fishy to me.
-
12-26-18 18:16 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 135Outstanding Massage
Visiting from Arizona and went to Silver Lane today. Got Sara, K-girl spinner, probably 40 ish. After TS, back to room for unexpectedly good Medium covered massage. Suddenly cover disappeared and full body feather touch massage. Incredibly erotic. On flip continued erotic massage, but let my hands wander. Very skillful finish. Never any negotiating, (she knew what I wanted and evidently knew I would not stiff her on the tip), and after hot towel, resumed medium massage, until every minute of my hour was used. Ordinarily, I pay cash for everything, but when travelling, I put the massage on CC. One hour was. 7 + . 05 for CC. I usually tip. 4 but this time left. 6, after all it is the holidays and she did an outstanding massage, one of the best I have ever had!
-
12-24-18 11:19 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 1715Amp
Asian Suggest you read last 10 months posts here. Some good info to help give you answers.
Originally Posted by AsianLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 07:49 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 135Visiting from Arizona
Went to Silver Lane 2 years ago. Is it still a good bet?
-
12-18-18 20:41 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn
I just couldn't hold out any more so I made my way to the Burn earlier today, as usual I was greeted bu Lilly with a smile.
The rest is carbon copy of some of my previous post! Table shower was great, warm water felt so good with this cold weather we're having. She dried me up nicely and off to the room we went, definitely needed the small heater it was damn cold in the room today. Did not even ask told me to lay face down and gave me a pretty nice massage! She is definitely getting the hang of things. She drove me home with attention to detail, excellent job!! She gave me a nice kiss smacked my ass and waved goodbye, she was either in a good mood or things are looking up with her.
-
12-18-18 18:22 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 60Some of yous out there have PM'ed me about the customer service going down. Cut times. Rushed service. Bumping into each other (generally really busy now). Anyone get any weird feedback from the biz next door? I got a smart aleck remark from who I think was someone waiting for a cut or who knows maybe the guy works there.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 10:51 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
Elevator worked fine for me was there the other night and it was handy to get my ole cripple ass up there.
Originally Posted by CverTech
[View Original Post]
My visit was ok, nothing special, there was a guy yakking with one of the girls, kinda wrecked the mood.
-
12-11-18 17:00 #1290Banned Member

Posts: 203Sims
Ron thanks. Drove by last week from upstate. Was not open, call the phone and got answering machine.
My experience only.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:56 #1289Banned Member

Posts: 203Glastonbury
Woody, you are right about Glastonbury. The new one is open and it's legit.
Just like sim.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 14:11 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 1234Anybody remember Glastonbury?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
No way, no how, I'm looking for are&T in a small upscale town, unless it's so small it doesn't have it's own PD. Those towns have lots of PD with plenty of free time.
-
12-11-18 13:36 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 1715Simsbury
A guy PMed me two weeks ago that he was in their parking lot an it was open. He was hesitant to enter because of where it was an LE in Simsbury.
Originally Posted by Gto69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 12:06 #1286Banned Member

Posts: 203Sims.
Stopped by last week no on around.
West sims, correct?
Originally Posted by YoloFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 07:56 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 37Strange, I was there Sunday Dec 3, 244. She was cute, fun and happening. You saying Closed since?
Originally Posted by Gto69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 05:34 #1284Banned Member

Posts: 203Simsbury.
Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.
It's Simsbury. Not happening.
Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





