Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 464 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloFun  [View Original Post]

    I did try green at farms village in W sims. Had great time and she was a hottie, but a trek. Over the river and through the woods.

    Cheers.
    What is this place in Simsbury? First I'm hearing about it? What do they offer and how are the women?

  2. #1282

    Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post on Manchester. I was curious about that and your report confirms what I heard from others so will take heed.

    For the EH circuit we got 2 that are tops. We all know which. They are tops because they have some attractive therapists that know their job well. My experience with all the other EH ones is they are always older and not much to look at. Skill wise some are not bad while others need some more 'training'. So I stick to what I know unless one of yous want to offer up some more experiences on other EH establishments. Now if we venture out some other ways I will say the one on SDH I had an interesting experience that ended positive. Other ones going towards airport have been a miss. From bait and switch to old providers to just poor service. So. I don't have much experience going towards Bristol / Waterbury but I guess that might be for that forum instead. Ron is right. I see a lot of these ads that are all set up the same way. They use the same pics and format. Its kinda funny. But I personally have never ever seen a therapist that looks like anything in an ad. So be aware of the bait. And just a reminder. Be respectful to the providers you see. It goes a long way.
    Agree with EH, fun and reliable. For SDH, assume Oasis in Wethersfield and not Heavenly in RH?

    Agree Wethersfield is in top 3-5. Although the hottie has been gone for awhile in Wethersfield, the others still make it fun and go the extra mile. As for Heavenly, even when get more than a tease & DIY, very disappointing, and wish spent time at another place. The NS in Manchester can be good with more but too pricey for more. Although church street can be fun, the location is too scary.

    I did try green at farms village in W sims. Had great time and she was a hottie, but a trek. Over the river and through the woods.

    Cheers.

  3. #1281

    The best of the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ones east of the river Burnside seems to keep most posters here happy. I know the grass seems greener in some places but this place has been reliable.

    I am still amazed by the sheer number of AMP that have opened all over greater Hartford with the pics of good looking young Asian girls. Of course none of them are working in any of the AMPs.

    Some person or organization has to be running or backing most of them. They all seem to have similar operating hours also. Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks for the post on Manchester. I was curious about that and your report confirms what I heard from others so will take heed.

    For the EH circuit we got 2 that are tops. We all know which. They are tops because they have some attractive therapists that know their job well. My experience with all the other EH ones is they are always older and not much to look at. Skill wise some are not bad while others need some more 'training'. So I stick to what I know unless one of yous want to offer up some more experiences on other EH establishments. Now if we venture out some other ways I will say the one on SDH I had an interesting experience that ended positive. Other ones going towards airport have been a miss. From bait and switch to old providers to just poor service. So. I don't have much experience going towards Bristol / Waterbury but I guess that might be for that forum instead. Ron is right. I see a lot of these ads that are all set up the same way. They use the same pics and format. Its kinda funny. But I personally have never ever seen a therapist that looks like anything in an ad. So be aware of the bait. And just a reminder. Be respectful to the providers you see. It goes a long way.

  4. #1280

    Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of us who think that is the best option in the area.
    You are right. That is a very good option also.

  5. #1279

    Don't forget Silver Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ones east of the river Burnside seems to keep most posters here happy. I know the grass seems greener in some places but this place has been reliable.

    I am still amazed by the sheer number of AMP that have opened all over greater Hartford with the pics of good looking young Asian girls. Of course none of them are working in any of the AMPs.

    Some person or organization has to be running or backing most of them. They all seem to have similar operating hours also. Just my 2 cents.
    There are a lot of us who think that is the best option in the area.

  6. #1278

    Massage

    Of all the ones east of the river Burnside seems to keep most posters here happy. I know the grass seems greener in some places but this place has been reliable.

    I am still amazed by the sheer number of AMP that have opened all over greater Hartford with the pics of good looking young Asian girls. Of course none of them are working in any of the AMPs.

    Some person or organization has to be running or backing most of them. They all seem to have similar operating hours also. Just my 2 cents.

  7. #1277

    Luna Bodywork

    Place on Main Street in Manchester. Absolutely terrible. Save your time and money. Always a red flag when provider says ts is broken or too cold. Gave it a shot, no chance I'll return.

    C's Guy.

  8. #1276
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Clear your inbox.

    Celt, clear your inbox. Can't respond.

  9. #1275

    Gold Rose

    I usually visit the Burn but decided to lay low due to all the traffic and commotion.

    I arrived this afternoon about 2:45 greeted by a dark haired woman probably 50 but looked pretty good! I did ask her name but cannot remember what she said. Same provider as last time I came here, she remembered me and was very bubbly towards me.

    To the room paid the house and off to the TS. She was extremely thorough and hit every nook and cranny!

    I asked for a hard massage and she came through very nicely, on the flip I asked for extras and was told with a smile and a peck on the forehead " NO ". She did allow me to roam as freely as I wanted, nice C top very nice scene below.

    ST was par at best but she gave me a great finish. I will repeat just to change things up from usual routine.

    Place is clean! Table shower was clean as well and she scrubbed it down and rinsed it off!

  10. #1274

    Another great visit at the Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    Just finding out about burnside. Better late than never I guess. Can someone private message me where to go? Etc. Thanks.
    Just wanted to post another positive experience at Burn. Went when it was slow and no one else around. Got to see Sophia and wow. Very positive experience. Unfortunately she does not speak any English so it was very difficult to understand each other. I almost pulled out the phone to do Google Translate with her! But she really knows how to do her job well. Great customer service as expected.

    I might eventually try out the SDH one at some point. But I'm going to say the 2 best in EH circuit is Burn and Silver. Take your pick. Airport. Forget that place!

  11. #1273

    Burnside

    Just finding out about burnside. Better late than never I guess. Can someone private message me where to go? Etc. Thanks.

  12. #1272

    Mya

    Just wondering if anyone has been with that sexy Asian lady Mya with digits ending 7687 ? She offers incall or outcall erotic massages in Hartford. So not an AMP.

  13. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't go to AMPs, never have, just not my thing. It did bring up one thought, though; why are there never any Asian girls at the clubs? Last time I saw one was around 1982, at the original Arnold's on State St. There were two sisters from Taiwan working there, small girls, maybe five feet tall with, natural 38 Ds. They would rub them in your face and say "no silicone. " They were fantastic girls.
    There is a Vietnamese girl at the blue, has fake C / D's though.

  14. #1270

    Airport

    I tried GBS early September.

    Located behind Friendly in what appears to be a semi secluded strip.

    Found a spinner type looked maybe 40 to me, table shower is in back in what used to be a utility closet!

    She was very thorough and playful, dried me up and off to the room. Started out with a good hard massage that lasted about ten minutes then a heavy set much older woman comes in and they talk away for five minutes. Gave me a line of bull that she had an appointment that just arrived and she would take over. I was pissed, heavy and def looked like she needed a set of new teeth!

    She saw I was not happy, on the flip she sets the girls loose and let me tell you those puppies were big. Still no excuse for the switch I never skimp but gave her. 2 and I haven't been back since!

    I tried this place on advice from a co worker. Supposedly the spinner offers FS. Wanted to verify and never got the chance.

  15. #1269

    Silas Dean

    Visited Oasis next to BOA greeted by older Asian lady maybe late 40's early 50's. Got the. 4 hi massage and was taken to the back for the TS. There was another lady there but she was busy and I never got to see how she looks. During the TS she played with the boys a little I guess that's the LE check. Got to the room and this is where the details will stop but the menu was Full. Overall spent a Benjamin on the entire experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape