Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1826

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Curious who in town has the best skills. So far, I would not put anyone I have seen on a list. Coming from Raleigh, we have a good little list.
    She is the best I've seen of current stock.

  2. #1825

    Danielle rock hill the superhero truth

    I began texting with Danielle, I go back forth decide car date is OK she names place in Rock Hill, we meet she is pretty slim, friendly real friendly, she get is my car we ride to little spot and out comes the cover and she starts sucking, I oboe she offers it without, but this time it was a benefit because she didn't notice when I came and just kept going and going, just amazing, the best BBBJ in Charlotte area.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...ost/27926745/b

  3. #1824

    BBBJ. Poll

    Curious who in town has the best skills. So far, I would not put anyone I have seen on a list. Coming from Raleigh, we have a good little list.

  4. #1823

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537

    Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.

    Thanks.
    I tried to link up w / her last week when I was in town but she kept going MIA. I used to hang w / her at Uptown when I would go in there. She was a good time but thinking times have changed.

  5. #1822

    Lola Lopez

    Lola is one of my atf's and a regular for me. I'm into heavily tattooed girls. If you're not, she's not for you. But I've always enjoyed her company. She's a little heavier than her pics, but she has great tits and a phat fat ass! And she squirts like a hydrant! Full GFE but YMMV. Greek is available for an upcharge.

    Senior members pm for details.

    And if anyone knows of similarly heavily tatttooed providers, I'd love to hear about them.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/27688830/

  6. #1821

    Seems TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises that she's a squirter so I'm really interested if anyone has any info before I TOFTT.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27912289/
    But go for it and report back.

  7. #1820

    Sasha feedback

    I saw Sasha a few days ago, only partook of head game, and a little dfk, decent flute skills.

    Room was very smoky and location was sketchy area. She is the girl in pics but very average.

    Looks and figure. I would not repeat.

  8. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Fox 46 story where VI ran an ad, lured in playaz and exposed them? Quote from VU dude ""We will have a female decoy open the hotel room door, sit the gentleman on the couch. She'll go into the bathroom to change, and when she goes into the bathroom to change, I'll come out and have a discussion with them. ". This dude is crazy. Word to the wise, whatcha self.
    VU dude seems to be posting more and more ads. Almost sure this is one of them: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/802829081709.

    Stay safe out there!

  9. #1818

  10. #1817

    Any Info

    She advertises that she's a squirter so I'm really interested if anyone has any info before I TOFTT.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27912289/

  11. #1816
    Link or contact info? We have no idea who you are referring to.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1227  [View Original Post]
    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.

  12. #1815

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537

    Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.

    Thanks.
    Saw her advertising last week here in Charlotte. It is actually another girls ad (can't remember name) but has Heather in the background. The girl advertising said she was new and offers a second girl to join for additional $$. I assumed since Heather was in the photo she was the second girl.

  13. #1814

  14. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1227  [View Original Post]
    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.
    Who did you see? Maybe a little more info.

  15. #1812

    Recommendations

    There isn't much worthwhile in Columbia so going to be making the drive up sometime this week. Anybody have good suggestions for a dream with an enhanced body type, preferably european, latin, or asian? Are all the asian ads completely fake or do they at least slightly resemble what you get?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape