Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 682 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #89

    Stay away

    So I was chatting with this one, she claimed that there would be 2 providers. It was a typical bait and switch with a full house of people. Price was higher than quoted, this person never appeared and the one that did wasn't attractive. Both of them claim to be in the same house in Mt Holly.

    Don't waste your time driving out there, plus the neighbor in the adjoining duplex is very nosy and is known to call the police.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/384860588596

    Just remembered the other's name, Chelsea and she's always offering special rates in her ad.

  2. #88

    Thanks for info

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, she's a pain in the ass and quite large. I just wanted a quick Billy Joel and it was cheap, but I wanted incall so I could see her large tits as she performed, but it turned into a car date, which I don't like, at a reduced rate. She claimed that housekeeping was next door and the police were a few doors down, like it's illegal to visit a friend. I tried to see her previously and it was a no reply until I left the parking lot, surprised me that I gave her another chance, but I won't again.

    As far as her skills go she was pretty good until the end where she just froze, but it was nqns. She is really heavy and sloppy if you like that then it's cool, but if not you won't. She did what I needed at the time, but not for me. Her personality is kind of cold and she doesn't really talk much.
    Thanks for the help. Yea all I wanted was a quick Billy Joe too. And she seem like that girl that know how to eat a sausage. But I don't understand why she would say there were cops a few door down. Do you actually see them? And haven't seen that other girl you posted about something about her pics thru me off.

  3. #87
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...m/670165039638

    Anyone see this one, says she's in Moorestown, I get a little voice in my head about the real skinny ones that they might be really skinny and strung out.

  4. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any info about her. Is she legit or drama.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/158741546607
    I saw her, she's a pain in the ass and quite large. I just wanted a quick Billy Joel and it was cheap, but I wanted incall so I could see her large tits as she performed, but it turned into a car date, which I don't like, at a reduced rate. She claimed that housekeeping was next door and the police were a few doors down, like it's illegal to visit a friend. I tried to see her previously and it was a no reply until I left the parking lot, surprised me that I gave her another chance, but I won't again.

    As far as her skills go she was pretty good until the end where she just froze, but it was nqns. She is really heavy and sloppy if you like that then it's cool, but if not you won't. She did what I needed at the time, but not for me. Her personality is kind of cold and she doesn't really talk much.

  5. #85

    Has anyone seen her.

    Just wondering if anyone has any info about her. Is she legit or drama.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/158741546607

  6. #84

    Don't go. Glendora

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/freaky-...25960-14253515

    I stopped there the other afternoon, figured I would try something that looks less "professional".

    My mistake, she looks nothing like photos, just had me lie down, handed me my own cover to put on.

    Thank god her doorbell had rung (double booked) so I quickly told her I was leaving.

    I regretted, I should have left when she opened the door. Next time I'll run.

    No harm / no foul, all I lost was time.

  7. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I like how today she's still posting the stalker ads, guess business is down. If I was looking for some companionship and saw those ads without knowing the situation I'd avoid her because she is obviously admitting baggage and drama.
    I need her business to be more than just down. She needs to be wiped off the site completely. I want her flipping burgers at Burger King. I'm honestly wondering why there aren't more warning ads of her. Is she just scamming 1 out of every 10 guys or do guys just not care when they lose money? When I was with her in my car, she told me something about being raped 4 days ago. Starting to wonder if the guy who raped her was someone she ripped off previously.

  8. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    The problem is she's still allowed to post. It's crazy. If I were a real stalker / psycho, why would I not just go back to her with a new number? Why would I bother talking to STG's support team at all? I don't get their logic here.

    As long as I can warn enough people, I feel a little better. But her business must not have completely dried up, because she is still posting ads.
    I like how today she's still posting the stalker ads, guess business is down. If I was looking for some companionship and saw those ads without knowing the situation I'd avoid her because she is obviously admitting baggage and drama.

  9. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I having a hard time finding out if this girl is real or legit. She slow at texting and I have been texting her for a while so I she told me she at the Bel but I heard they been having a lot of drama.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...s/940801516137
    She is no good total attitude glad I didn't even go there just straight up attitude on the phone.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if were talking about the same place. Cause I know a girl there that stay there currently. She said there wasn't a raid yesterday but there was one about few weeks ago.
    It's the same place, my info was from the girl I saw yesterday when I was asking her about her choice of motels, she said her friend was at the Bel and it was raided a day or two ago, but people always exaggerate. But it was so that's all that matters to me.

  11. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if were talking about the same place. Cause I know a girl there that stay there currently. She said there wasn't a raid yesterday but there was one about few weeks ago.
    Can someone tell me what place why'all talking about because I'm lost LOL. PM me if easier. Thanks.

    Also since TER and BP went down I got to be honest it has really made my hobbling slow and made me more gun shy. But still I luv the thrill of the hunt!!

  12. #78

    Bel raid

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about her but I heard that the Bel was raided today.
    Not sure if were talking about the same place. Cause I know a girl there that stay there currently. She said there wasn't a raid yesterday but there was one about few weeks ago.

  13. #77

    New girl and info

    Has anyone seen her before. Just want to know if she real. Offering some low prices. Has me a little concerned.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...s/427922177935

  14. #76

    Thanks for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about her but I heard that the Bel was raided today.
    Wow welp I guess l that my answer even if she isn't a cop. Not if going to the Bel anymore to much drama all the time. Thanks for the info.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I having a hard time finding out if this girl is real or legit. She slow at texting and I have been texting her for a while so I she told me she at the Bel but I heard they been having a lot of drama.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...s/940801516137
    I don't know about her but I heard that the Bel was raided today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape