Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 921 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2675

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.
    I recomend Lucy very pleasing a great time.

    Slim atletic body cute face with nice tan small but perky tits and 2 pops.

  2. #2674
    Sure. Look around the board here. KP phone numbers & websites have been posted a billion times I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasure773  [View Original Post]
    Jane sounds great can I get her info?

  3. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.

    Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.
    Jane sounds great can I get her info?

  4. #2672

    Schamburg aamp

    I recently went to aamp in schamburg. I made the appointment and was told she is 24 and have nice bolt ons and GFE. I went to the place and in the room there was this old asian lady, not very appealing. I told her there is a misunderstanding and left. I advise you to stay away from this service.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/134981

  5. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the apts in Lisle or oakbrook recently?
    Went to oakbrook a few weeks ago. Typical experience. Older than said. Rushed, but surprisingly got a good nuru massage along with it.

    Kept me going from building to building before telling me real buiding which was annoying. But overall decent experience. Guess suburbs more expensive than Chinatown area.

  6. #2670

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    No reason to keep this info hidden. It's 312-520-5817.
    Thanks for posting this. I had lost the contact information (switched phones) and the kp site had / has no phone listing anymore.

  7. #2669
    Anyone been to the apts in Lisle or oakbrook recently?

  8. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.

    Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.
    Lucy is always a fun time. Last time I saw her she said that she loves to fuck, and she showed it too.

    -w.

  9. #2667

    KP Gal

    Not because I've seen her. But I would have to choose Jane myself. Korean Brunette 5'1" 95 lb spinner with C's.

    Ticks 5 of my check boxes. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy111  [View Original Post]
    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.

  10. #2666

    RE: I Agree (Nicha)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fb1225  [View Original Post]
    She is great and very accommodating, she will offer you a cocktail, and treat you like a king and her place is very comfortable with easy parking. She is not a waif, a little bigger but certainly not out of shape. I prefer more athletic figures but I would still recommend her services.
    I recently saw Nicha as well. I used my RS2 K / RS-AVS membership for verification with her. She may verify her clients other ways as well, but I'm not sure. She offered me a drink upon arrival. We both had some Johnny Walker Black on ice while we played. She did provide a GFE. As others have stated she is a very sweet girl, with some meat on her bones. She was a lot of fun. She also offered to cook dinner for me. Previous posts about her are spot on.

  11. #2665

    Kp recommendation?

    I'm planing to visit Mike girls tomorrow. Any recommendations guys? I was going to see Chanel but she left.

  12. #2664

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting Lucy Lou on Eros. She's in from Cali. Her ad doesn't have any info and she never texted back with basic details. Anybody actually have any luck? Another Kira Vu visit has come and gone. Maybe I'll see her next time around.
    Lucy finally responded. 4 for the hour. Too much for an unreviewed unknown. I'd see Kira at Michelle's first.

  13. #2663

    Different

    Quote Originally Posted by DJChitown  [View Original Post]
    I was always under the impression that the women that work at AMPs were here illegally or trying to pay off some kind of debt for being brought here. Maybe they even are doing it to get a relative papers to come to the USA. But then I notice that some of you guys are meeting Asians at their apartments and some of these women look like they are earning six figures. LOL These aren't the same brown teeth Asians that I see.

    So are these women doing this because they are just pleasers and want money or what? Have you ever touched an Asian woman and she got mad at you?
    That may be the case for Asian Aparmtents, but this forum is a mix of your run of the mill Asian Apartment and Asian escorts. Escorts are here to either get a green card or make some dough to go back where they came from and live well. Some escorts are even married with kids. Yes, they can make a very decent living but IMO not enough to justify the risk. If I was banging 1's and 2's I'd better be making a million per year. Some of the ones I've met seem they could easily be making a living other than the oldest profession, but choose to because its easy money or they're limited by the restriction of the Visa.

  14. #2662

    KP Phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by Fb1225  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me KP phone # it is no longer on the site. Thanks.
    No reason to keep this info hidden. It's 312-520-5817.

  15. #2661

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone stopped by this group.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hiros...ent-a-12131884

    Assume most of this is BS but just wondering. PM if you feel more comfortable. Thanks gentlemen.
    That group uses real pics but that ad is super old (by at least 3 months). They haven't ran current ads in a while I think, but if you're friends with them on wechat they always have up to date albums. And ignore all the words LOL. Standard MO as any aamp (covered everything, non GFE, sometimes upgrade available for BBBJ, YMMV).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape