Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 13312
-
12-11-18 06:44 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 294Cheap room!
Who's offering that?
Originally Posted by Bwood711
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 14:58 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 128Hey Mikey
You worked on this any more?
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 13:04 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 259Maya
220 for hhr is way to much. I saw Maya about two years ago for outcall for the same price but an hour visit on outcall. Way better service.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:14 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 260$220 for half hour? No thanks. That's way overpriced for a full menu. I understand what you are saying about the sad state of our affairs. That's why, sadly, I've just stopped searching locally. But no way I'm dropping $220 for 30 minutes on anyone.
Originally Posted by Bwood711
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 05:49 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 822And she advertises PSE!!
Ha! Ad lists PSE.
Originally Posted by Bwood711
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 23:14 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 38Real, but Limited
I just wanted to send over a review. I just happened to see this ad on STG on Friday. At first I figured it might be TGTBT, but I did a reverse lookup on her number and found some pics of her on social media and decided she may be real, so I reached out to her. The downside is that she is Outcall only, so you have to find the place and she quoted me $220 for a half hour visit. Yeah, I know. That's insane. But I've been so tired of the absolute horrible choices on STG lately that after I saw what she looked like on her social media page, I had to meet her. I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.
Anyway, here's the rundown. She looks just like her pics. Maybe better. We got right down to business, but it just wasn't all I had hoped, especially for what I paid. She was good with DATY, but she made fake sounds literally EVERY single time I touched her, which is always RIDICULOUSLY annoying. No matter what I did, she was trying to sound overly turned on. I stayed there for a while and then tried to get her to return the favor, but soon discovered she doesn't do any form of a BJ. Covered or not. That was a pretty big downer.
Anyway, she covered me up and climbed on top and then ask me to switch to Doggy, which I did and finished up there.
I'l say this. She's really hot in the face, has a little extra weight, but not horrible (I don't like super skinny girls, so I wasn't complaining at all) and everything is 100% real. If her menu wasn't so limited, I wouldn't have much problem paying that. Just to have somebody that looks fresh and clean, but that limited menu just really killed it for me.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/980194098355
-
12-09-18 13:38 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 324To be fair, that sounds like most of the girlfriends I've had, LOL.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 21:37 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 105Dallas Dreamz
Do a search from the upper right of this page and use "Dallas Dreamz". You'll find one non-flattering review. I remember the LEO problems she had a few months back and the mugshot looked nothing like the picture you see in her posts. Make up does wonders.
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
SCanyon.
-
12-08-18 18:07 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 51Dallas
Have never visited but I do remember seeing her mug shot that LEO took about 6 months ago, maybe a few more. Obviously it wasn't a portfolio picture. I would love to know how the dream was, if you take the plunge.
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
Safe Travels!
JAM 17.
-
12-08-18 17:02 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 159Dallas?
So have any of my Trusted Members every seen Dallas? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...z/529756899646 I have looked back at some reviews but have never shared info with them before! Thinking about Snowday Play.
-
12-08-18 11:45 #1857

Posts: 46Link to Kami?
URL to Kami?
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 11:38 #1856

Posts: 46Cats vs. Pussy.
I like pussy, but cats (the fury kind) - allergies from hell, LOL.
Originally Posted by Ghjohc
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 11:13 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 357Kami
See my original review on or around 10/29.
Originally Posted by Jamall84
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 11:02 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 1206This is a great fucking review!
Originally Posted by Ghjohc
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 21:23 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 123Nicole
BBBJ or CBJ, whichever you like. I didn't enjoy the oily body thing she does. Damn cats.
Originally Posted by SCTinkerer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





