Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,396 to 19,410 of 26919
-
12-10-18 14:30 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 936Euro Hotel Massage
I see a couple more euro massage agencies have opened up on rubratings. It looks like there's 5 or 6 now. 262,530, 773 and then about two or three more. Do you guys think it would be better to a have a separate thread for those rather than being in the escort thread? As a big fan, I feel like it would be easier to find relavent info.
-
12-10-18 11:44 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 233No answer / no returned calls is par for the course with them. Just keep trying, the booker answers whenever it suits them, not us.
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:41 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 733Not for me
If you listen to the audio wants $25 deposit. That and lack of contact info tells me either scam or very unprofessional. Pass!
Originally Posted by RobotPorn
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:18 #7521Senior Member

Posts: 213Bree
Anyone see Bree? Found her on Twitter, looks like she works the O'hare and downtown areas but I can't find anything on her anywhere else and that account doesn't look very old. Almost looks TGTBT.
Any info would be appreciated.
At breeaustin2018.
Thanks.
-
12-10-18 09:14 #7520Banned Member

Posts: 26Rates seem suspicious. A 15 min rate? If those pics are real and she offers greek, there would be lines out the door.
Originally Posted by RobotPorn
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 08:26 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 958Interesting
But only $100 for an hour with msog and greek? Kind of a red flag there, plus the'reviews are kind of strange that she'd put up those that mention her being late. Anyone want to take the plunge and report back? Curious as to where she's at, plus I didn't see any contact info so how did you get in touch with her?
Originally Posted by RobotPorn
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
12-10-18 07:41 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 1357Her video says she wants a $25 deposit before any meeting, so I suspect its a scam. Otherwise, looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by RobotPorn
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 07:40 #7517Regular Member

Posts: 5Laura NG
Hi all,
First time poster. Decided it was time to contribute. I have a post for here, and then one each for AMP and south sub.
I saw Laura at NG a few weeks ago. $$ for 2 pops. She greeted me in a black lace bra and underwear. Also greeted me with a light French kiss. We were off to her bedroom where she got down to business with kissing and BBBJTC. I pulled out and came on her. We talked and cuddled for awhile. I honestly couldn't stop looking at her beautiful eyes. Eventually she asked me what my favorite position was and I told her doggy and Mish. We started with Mish Then we went to doggy for the finish. This was covered. She cleaned me up and that was about it. I would definitely repeat. She was not a clock watcher. I left after about 55 minutes.
Thanks for the info on NG!
Midwestguy.
-
12-10-18 06:26 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 204No recent posts
But here's her info: https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../24810981/jenn.
Originally Posted by TheMinister
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 01:29 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 80Scam?
I can't tell. She told me to review the rules on this link.
http://playdatemarce.com
Anyone ever been with her?
-
12-09-18 23:34 #7514Regular Member

Posts: 10Jenn / Heidi
Anyone remember a MILF by that name? She actually went by both names. She typically worked out of Schaumburg or Hoffmann Estates. I saw her before things went dark but I lost her contact info and wasn't sure if she's still around. She's a short curvy blonde that really knew how please.
-
12-09-18 22:55 #7513Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone had a visit with this girl? Been texting with her and says she's only available between 6 am-6 pm which seems unusual.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978479
-
12-09-18 22:36 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 181Paris
Years ago, she was an occasional visitor to the northern subs. Bargain priced at the time. Nice girl but was not GFE.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
Frankly, she looked better without all the make-up in the current pics.
-
12-09-18 17:17 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 79262
I tried to text / call them but never received any response. Could it be because I used my Google Voice?
I don't get it, I've been wanting to see Zlata pretty badly.
GG.
-
12-09-18 16:59 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 135Vlada
Well said. I have found it difficult to put into words what makes a girl like Vlada special in that she doesn't do some things that would be deal breakers with "agency" girls. The killer BJ she provides is a big part of her attraction (she will work it for as long as you want her to, varying speeds and pressure like a like a pro), but her overall demeanor is what keeps me coming back. She is definitely one who if you treat her well (with respect, don't be too pushy, respect her boundaries, etc.) you will get much more in return from her.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






