Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7524

    Euro Hotel Massage

    I see a couple more euro massage agencies have opened up on rubratings. It looks like there's 5 or 6 now. 262,530, 773 and then about two or three more. Do you guys think it would be better to a have a separate thread for those rather than being in the escort thread? As a big fan, I feel like it would be easier to find relavent info.

  2. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGatsby  [View Original Post]
    I tried to text / call them but never received any response. Could it be because I used my Google Voice?

    I don't get it, I've been wanting to see Zlata pretty badly.

    GG.
    No answer / no returned calls is par for the course with them. Just keep trying, the booker answers whenever it suits them, not us.

  3. #7522

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell. She told me to review the rules on this link.

    http://playdatemarce.com

    Anyone ever been with her?
    If you listen to the audio wants $25 deposit. That and lack of contact info tells me either scam or very unprofessional. Pass!

  4. #7521

    Bree

    Anyone see Bree? Found her on Twitter, looks like she works the O'hare and downtown areas but I can't find anything on her anywhere else and that account doesn't look very old. Almost looks TGTBT.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    At breeaustin2018.

    Thanks.

  5. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell. She told me to review the rules on this link.

    http://playdatemarce.com

    Anyone ever been with her?
    Rates seem suspicious. A 15 min rate? If those pics are real and she offers greek, there would be lines out the door.

  6. #7519

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell. She told me to review the rules on this link.

    http://playdatemarce.com

    Anyone ever been with her?
    But only $100 for an hour with msog and greek? Kind of a red flag there, plus the'reviews are kind of strange that she'd put up those that mention her being late. Anyone want to take the plunge and report back? Curious as to where she's at, plus I didn't see any contact info so how did you get in touch with her?

    -w.

  7. #7518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell. She told me to review the rules on this link.

    http://playdatemarce.com

    Anyone ever been with her?
    Her video says she wants a $25 deposit before any meeting, so I suspect its a scam. Otherwise, looks TGTBT.

  8. #7517

    Laura NG

    Hi all,

    First time poster. Decided it was time to contribute. I have a post for here, and then one each for AMP and south sub.

    I saw Laura at NG a few weeks ago. $$ for 2 pops. She greeted me in a black lace bra and underwear. Also greeted me with a light French kiss. We were off to her bedroom where she got down to business with kissing and BBBJTC. I pulled out and came on her. We talked and cuddled for awhile. I honestly couldn't stop looking at her beautiful eyes. Eventually she asked me what my favorite position was and I told her doggy and Mish. We started with Mish Then we went to doggy for the finish. This was covered. She cleaned me up and that was about it. I would definitely repeat. She was not a clock watcher. I left after about 55 minutes.

    Thanks for the info on NG!

    Midwestguy.

  9. #7516

    No recent posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMinister  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a MILF by that name? She actually went by both names. She typically worked out of Schaumburg or Hoffmann Estates. I saw her before things went dark but I lost her contact info and wasn't sure if she's still around. She's a short curvy blonde that really knew how please.
    But here's her info: https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../24810981/jenn.

  10. #7515

    Scam?

    I can't tell. She told me to review the rules on this link.

    http://playdatemarce.com

    Anyone ever been with her?

  11. #7514

    Jenn / Heidi

    Anyone remember a MILF by that name? She actually went by both names. She typically worked out of Schaumburg or Hoffmann Estates. I saw her before things went dark but I lost her contact info and wasn't sure if she's still around. She's a short curvy blonde that really knew how please.

  12. #7513
    Anyone had a visit with this girl? Been texting with her and says she's only available between 6 am-6 pm which seems unusual.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978479

  13. #7512

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on Paris? She seems legit after researching. Fairly descent amount of twitter posts and long history of Chicago and Detroit visits. But just wanted to know if anyone had any info of what is on the menu? I also want to ask her does she know "Emerson Biggins".

    https://twitter.com/bustyparisgs/sta...074370?lang=en

    https://luxerotica.com.chicago.listc...post/26632944/
    Years ago, she was an occasional visitor to the northern subs. Bargain priced at the time. Nice girl but was not GFE.

    Frankly, she looked better without all the make-up in the current pics.

  14. #7511

    262

    I tried to text / call them but never received any response. Could it be because I used my Google Voice?

    I don't get it, I've been wanting to see Zlata pretty badly.

    GG.

  15. #7510

    Vlada

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    It can be difficult to explain the experience with some of the Ukrainian girls at 262. Over a year ago, the agency had a girl named Inessa. This particular performer never kissed, licked or fucked a customer, and only gave covered CBJ's with DATY. Yet, Inessa had ten customers lined up every day. The last time I saw her, she was ready to cry the booker didn't care about her.

    Vlada is basically a skinny and tall college age Ukrainian that gives a BBBJ that could compete with a porn star. She has a composure to her that makes you believe she's going to be a very successful person. Before she started working with 262, she had some contact with a high end booker. He came looking for her the day after I posted my first review. They don't do that unless someone is special.
    Well said. I have found it difficult to put into words what makes a girl like Vlada special in that she doesn't do some things that would be deal breakers with "agency" girls. The killer BJ she provides is a big part of her attraction (she will work it for as long as you want her to, varying speeds and pressure like a like a pro), but her overall demeanor is what keeps me coming back. She is definitely one who if you treat her well (with respect, don't be too pushy, respect her boundaries, etc.) you will get much more in return from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape