Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 37352
-
12-13-18 13:36 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 40Brazilians.
Several of the Brazilians on Eros are TG girls. I think there are 4 of them on there currently. They are usually the ads with at PM. Me emails and no schedule info listed.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 12:48 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 66My boy had some luck with eros. Over priced but some of them have looked really good.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 09:51 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 489EROS and Travelling
Hi All,
I am noticing some advertising by Brzilian's on Eros. Has anyone ever tried? Guessing it is an agency. Also wanted to recommend Elina Morgan. She is based in NOVA but frequently travels to FBURG and RIC. Pricey but worth it.
-
12-13-18 06:16 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruby Redd.
Has anyone tried her out before? Was wondering if she was anygood or not. I'll try to sample later today or tomorrow and report back.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1567/1/419645
-
12-12-18 16:00 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 47Lynn
Finally had the opportunity to meet with Lynn today. As everyone has said, she was very sweet and kind and for her age has a good looking body. She was very non rushed and catered to my suggestions. Her breasts are top notch.
Gave $. 5 for an hour of body rubbing, a CBJ and a Russian finish. Would definitely return. She is a bit hard to meet up with for a first timer. I think she has cancelled on me twice over the past months as I've been trying to meet up. That's just part of the game I guess. Each time she apologized and tried to work out another time.
Definitely hit her up but treat her right.
-
12-12-18 10:05 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 317Back up
Just wanted to back up JustForKicks and Hailey. I knew her several years ago when she only provided car service for pain pills. She was nice enough and I went to see her until my supply got too tight. I don't have her number anymore but JustForKicks might share.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 08:23 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 1084I agree. Saw her recently and enjoyed her, but as young and sweet as she was, I hope she turns things around and doesn't let the monkey ruin her life.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 06:19 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 481Hailey Chester.
Had a dream of a young small white BBW in Chester named Hailey. Cute, shy and she said she was fairly new. She had a good easygoing personality. The only down fall were the sores all over her body and face. Wanted. 6 for a QV, decent mic skills, pierced nipples, and she seemed to enjoy the dream. Cover was optional and I always cover up. Will repeat in a pinch. Looks 5, body 5, skills 7, personality 9.
-
12-11-18 13:50 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 114Southside
She's already moved from the spot I met her at. She changes locations everytime you blink, but she's always in Southside, she does outcall if the situation is right too.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 12:17 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 182Seeking Deepthroat
Hey RVA. I'm heading to your town this week. I'm seeking a solid deepthroat session to day dream about.
I'm open to options but my preferance is a younger open minded spinner and full blown sloppy cock worshiping deepthroat session. CBJ preferred. Not a dealbreaker though.
Could be a budget friendly quick stop if the skills are there and / or also willing to pay up for long session with top shelf provider. May be interested in both ends of the spectrum.
I looked into TG but they had no one scheduled Monday. Like I said, I'm open to ALL options. So who's got the mic skills in RVA?
PM's preferred.
Thanks.
Happy to share Cville info in return.
-
12-10-18 09:05 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 481Good value but
The smell is too much for me. She is hard to get ahold of sometimes.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 20:24 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 40Link seems to work ok DF
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 19:33 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 630Clear your inbox
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 19:11 #9124Banned Member

Posts: 8Just copy / paste into your browser. It works fine.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 18:16 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 163Link
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/445898277372
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





