Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,611 to 35,625 of 41305
-
12-09-18 16:54 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 788I saw her about 2-3 months ago and
She was quite bony; sickly bony. One thing, among others, I did not like about session was someone knocking on the darn door during session. Another thing I didn't like was that she paid more attention to her iPad than the client. Now her appearance might have been at a time she was on a downward spiral, but like I said, she could look better now especially since it seems she hasn't been posting much lately. The thing about her too, when you ask for current pix, she tries to send you stuff that's a bit dated, so watch for that. I tried to get her to send something that she couldn't pull out of thin air, like send me a pix holding up 4 or 5 fingers. Most people might ask for 1, 2, or 3 fingers, but I try try to make the request a little more varied.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 16:40 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 288I do not understand
This has happened to me a few times. Have a regular thing going for a fair price and then some jack wagon tells her she should be charging more. I don't get it. So to make themselves look good and feel good they screw over others.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 16:22 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 58Deep
Anyone know of a thick white provider with excellent DT skills.
-
12-09-18 14:43 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 468Box is full
Your box is full. Please clear it.
Originally Posted by BbbjAddiction
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 13:45 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 788I think if you catch some of these girls on the wrong day.
You'll experience that odor thing. It would be hard for a woman to stay clean / fresh all the time if she is constantly having sex. There were times, in the past, where I would see a girl and after appointment was completed, she had someone coming after me very short minutes (even seconds) later and the only thing she did was maybe use a wipe and that's it. I can't imagine what the next fella experienced! Maybe I was that next fella at times! LOL.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 13:19 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 59Phoebe.
Not a negative review. I guess different strokes for different folks! She's a cool girl though for sure. I guess you mongers hyped her way too much on here before I saw her LOL.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 12:37 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 256It is a post about her on page 6 along with other providers. It says she will contact you afterwards with no regard of your personal space. But greek is in the table.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 10:46 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 933I guess YMMV
This is a first I've heard of a negative review of her other than her comms being slow and a couple flakes. I saw her again for a car visit this time near where she is staying. She said she was horny and it showed. We went at it like teenagers at the very least 35 min or so with heavy breathing and steamed windows and not even a hint of an odor the whole time. We hit every position starting with cg then to alil rcg, mish and doggie. Sorry to hear that about your visit.
Originally Posted by WeTheBest904
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 10:34 #5687Regular Member

Posts: 13Looking for help on this one
Been wanting to take this leap for a while but never have I seen one review on her please someone help. Don't want to waste my time thanks.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...shley_i5030404
-
12-09-18 06:38 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 10KassiDDY odor.
Has anyone else noticed an odor on KassiDDDy when pulling junior out?
-
12-09-18 02:39 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 16Agree Jaction.
I second this. What's a brother got to do to reach out? Comma are dark. Thanks man!
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 23:51 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 933Victoria
I saw her again the other night at her southside location for another car visit. Man I luv her petite body and she gets really wet. Started with BBBJ. Nice circular hand strokes while she sings which is my fav. She rode me for a good while which I think is her favorite position. Switched to mish and pounded deep until I exploded in cover. Not sure about those rates mentioned but she is definitely flexible and reasonable.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 23:45 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 68JuJu
Anyone with recent experience with this one?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/395071615658
Are these pics accurate still? Have been reports of her being really skinny now.
-
12-08-18 23:23 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 788I've tried your approach as far as asking where they are staying but
Keep in mind, they can google Jax also and find locations familiar to many of us who live here. For example, they might google a motel and look in the section of the its website that tells them how far certain landmarks are from motel. Like someone can google an extended stay near JTB and within the hotel's website, it might mention Dave and Buster's being maybe 3 miles from said hotel. Then the scammer tells you I'm staying at this or that place near Dave and Buster's. At this point, you'll probably say they're legit. There is always a way to get around it. Someone posted here before where a so-called provider had him come all the way out to the beach to see her. It was one of those green-dot card scams. Anyhow, this person had client come to hotel or should I say waited until he got all the way to hotel, then told him before he comes up or she gives out her room number, he'd have to put money on her (scammer) green-dot account. So believe me, these scammers have all sorts of trickery up their sleeves.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 23:17 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 68Yeah. I have gotten 80 for QV before but I usually like to go longer than that. My go to provider before was riverside Gina but got tired of seeing the same person over and over. Again for anyone hoping to see Gina, she is also a top provider in my books although you don't see her advertise much now. I like spinners and it seems like there is definitely a shortage of them in Jacksonville and then on top of that, finding sane, NON-RUSHED and mostly off drugs is hard to find. She said she was getting her room setup, will see how that is once its going. So far she is best I can find at the moment, So if anyone got more info on any good young spinners, hit me up!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
Gina.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gina-esc...sonville-36204
Not her pics but ask her to send some and she will.









Reply With Quote






