Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,746 to 35,760 of 41302
-
12-04-18 13:58 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 2131Wrong
That not even close to the house where all the hookers stay.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 13:28 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 26Paris Monroe
Wow. This one had me skeptical for awhile. Glad I finally met her.
She was staying on blanding. Incall location was sketch. She's real. Looks way better in person.
We chatted and then she got started. Everything covered. Her skills on the mic were very good.
I was playing with the cat and I had to slide in. Told her to hop on and she rode it like a champ.
Bent her over the bed after that and pumped her until I popped.
$$. Would see again at a better location. Or outcall if anything.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/909337844881
-
12-04-18 12:56 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 26Full Inbox.
Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:50 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 26Sorry Man.
She has officially lost it. Way past her prime. Stay far way from this one and spend your time elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Croatoan
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:48 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 26Sorry.
These were older visits from when I seen her. I can barely get a response from her now.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:46 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 26YMMV but she gave it up for 40.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:36 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 788Jax clear your inbox.
Thank you man.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:31 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 561Empty your in box.
Be great to get her info but your msg storage is full!
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
Empty your sent and make some room!
-
12-04-18 12:12 #5549Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 882UTR. Rachelle
I have a friend Rachelle close to the Northside that I've been helping out for a while. She's a sweet, beautiful girl and will be moving to Texas in 2 weeks. I can't help with all of her costs, so I'm willing to share. She's a clean freak, so she just asks that you be clean and showered. She's early 40's, and her body rocks so fucking much. The sweetest little pussy, and natural tits too! Trusted members can PM me. She wants to keep the visits to a minimum because she doesn't think her little hole can take too many poundings. I'd keep her if I could.
On the flip side, I'm looking for a younger lady (20's) with natural perky tits if anyone can hook me up.
-
12-04-18 11:21 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 788She also prefers and love
Women more, so that could be an issue too.
Originally Posted by KingKongDong7
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 09:57 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 2131Spring Glen Shenanigans
I'm not even going to go into the shenanigans I dealt with from the former BP hooker who digits are posted in the ad. But I can tell you is that I was able to meet Mia. She is real. I enjoyed her company. Best car date from a new girl. She doesn't have a phone. And she wasnt around for long last night.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 09:13 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: San Marco Nikki
This is a true story about Nikki. I contacted her back when she had kind of just started on BP but had become an established provider. Contacted her like I normally do at around 9 AM or so. Finally received a text after midnight. Her excuse for the delay was that she left her phone in a friends car and just got it back. That sounded like BS to me since that generation is never without their phone, which is practically glued to their hand. I have been going to clothing optional beaches for decades. This recent generation will leave everything at their towel / blanket (water, cooler, wallet, clothes, etc.) while they take a walk up the beach. But the one thing they always have with them is their phone. So I pretty much considered her excuse to be lame and would have preferred just the truth (Hey, I was busy). Anyway, she asked me, "Who are you?" I replied, "San Marco Nikki" but used her real name. Her reply was, "Wait. What?" and then "Holy Shit". I guess she figured she was totally anonymous. Her responses made me chuckle. Anyway, I have yet to see her and don't plan on seeing her either. Sorry to hear about your experience. I've only had one provider not tell me about it being her time of the month and I was not happy about it but moved on with my life (as expected) which is all you can do.
Originally Posted by HeadHunting904
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
12-04-18 08:37 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 788I don't know if this is the house on Spring Glen
But I'd certainly stay away from there now. One of the neighbors in the story told the news people or police that, though it is a quiet neighborhood, there has been lots of activity at this particular home. Hence, leads me to believe it's the house where the hookers live. Beware!
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...n-neighborhood
-
12-04-18 04:45 #5544Regular Member

Posts: 4Stacy University
Just stopped by to drop Stacy a bday gift off and man did she kill it in her birthday suit! I thought it was my bday for a min!! Watching her bounce back on me after she sucked me BBBJ until I had to start before I finished to soon was a damn good view!
She's taking spankings like a champ and begging for more! 440-four442 I'd hurry and get over before you lose a chance.
-
12-04-18 03:20 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 1062Orange Park Rose / REDHEAD review
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-0628_i5027398
Decided to see this provider after a not so amazing review was posted a while back (was a issue with "guest" knocking on doors). Met her, she was lucid, decent body and as other have said a nice girl. We started with CBJ, followed by Mish then to top it off doggy. I will repeat.
PSA: She got robbed of 400 bucks from another girl so she's in need of some help.









Reply With Quote






