Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 43527
-
12-11-18 00:54 #25032Asshole

Posts: 968True. But doesn't she now like everyone with 2 one hundred dollar bills?
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 00:31 #25031Regular Member

Posts: 10T&J Spa
The place is so-so. If you go more than once the menu opens up. BJ is really toothy, not something I am into.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 21:22 #25030Senior Member

Posts: 312Did you mean "T and J"? If so, the advertised address is 1 Mountain toad, which is a well-known spot. Some get good massages there. Nothing special I reckon.
Originally Posted by JustAnotherGo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 20:54 #25029Regular Member

Posts: 3Ella from Qing 1060
She is moving on to 32 south st, only work part time, Fri.-sun.
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 13:32 #25028Senior Member

Posts: 602Jenny
Very accurate description, FS can be had if she likes you.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 12:44 #25027Asshole

Posts: 968Wow, that's literally the most helpful review ever. You are right, WeiWei doesn't speak much English but we still like her!
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 12:00 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 752Herbal in Norwood
I also visited this place, my first visit. Was met by a short chubby MILF Lisa. Took 30 min. The massage was a little strange, just legs, but it was pleasant, ST and then the flip. UTC on top, very nice full tits, HE was OK. 40+30 = 70.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
12-10-18 09:21 #25025Senior Member

Posts: 470Momo
Check PMs Momo!
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:21 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 294249 High St 'Tham
You go in same entrance as convenience store but then take an immediate right into spa. Bathrooms are in that lobby area to left of spa main door. Met Angela and Wei Wei, both early thirties, and pretty, seem like smaller boobs on both. Angela's english is ok, and Wei Wei's is non-existent. This was just a recon. They gave me candy, business card, and offered me water, but I explained I was just going to the store for some bread. This is a great excuse any of you guys can use if you just wanted to see them and the new place, but not be committed. Place is freshly painted and very clean, with big screen tv, nice black leather couch, budha waterfall with rolling illuminated ball, nice wall decorations etcetera. They did not give me a tour of the rooms as I didn't stay but I could see a little bit around the corner. Looked fine. I will probably do a real visit in a few days. Plenty of free parking.
-
12-10-18 09:18 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 470Ana Big Ds
Nice post brotha! I'm going to check it out! So nice big Ds and attractive? That's what I'm looking for! A hot busty Asian!
Originally Posted by Plemo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 19:10 #25022Senior Member

Posts: 130Sunshine Nwood
Was down in that area for work and decided to pop in to see Michelle that others have discussed. I realized I had been there before and had seen Michelle but forgot the experience. Did an hour and asked for soft. Michelle was rushing through and answered the phone and told the guy to come at 12. Knowing I arrived at 11:15 I knew the experience was only going downhill from there. She asked me to flip and started haggling over what I would pay her. I stood my ground and she delivered an uninspired release. She then had me turn over and she was pretty much on her phone texting or doing something with one hand and soon gave the all done. I looked at my phone and it was 11:40, I was livid. I let her know about it and she promised the next time BS. I told her I would not be back. It is getting harder and harder to find a place worth the money. These ladies are Old, jaded and disinterested over and over but somehow want to drain every dollar from us. I love going to see Angela at 1060 as she delivers an outstanding massage and ending but sometimes I want more than HE. The hunt goes on.
-
12-09-18 19:04 #25021Senior Member

Posts: 889Sounds like gal who used to be in Malden on Salem St a few years ago?
Originally Posted by Plemo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 13:36 #25020Senior Member

Posts: 119Very similar experience, single lady working, allowed some roaming and utc up top, but nothing to have me coming back for more later. Anyone been to Tijuana spa in Burlington? They promote table shower.
Originally Posted by SexRohmer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 11:34 #25019Senior Member

Posts: 61569 boyl boston
Visited lucky feet. Got Anna. Big d's, went for soft, hh, brought out the D's on the flip. Standard HR. Did not ask for more. Nicer looking than many places. Wanted 45 for hh /60 tip.
Looks 7, rub 7 (very nice tease), HR 7. Would repeat if in the area. Others have reported more offered.
-
12-08-18 22:26 #25018Senior Member

Posts: 322My guess would be Coco. Nice lady pretty face. A little shy.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



