Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1820

    Sasha feedback

    I saw Sasha a few days ago, only partook of head game, and a little dfk, decent flute skills.

    Room was very smoky and location was sketchy area. She is the girl in pics but very average.

    Looks and figure. I would not repeat.

  2. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Fox 46 story where VI ran an ad, lured in playaz and exposed them? Quote from VU dude ""We will have a female decoy open the hotel room door, sit the gentleman on the couch. She'll go into the bathroom to change, and when she goes into the bathroom to change, I'll come out and have a discussion with them. ". This dude is crazy. Word to the wise, whatcha self.
    VU dude seems to be posting more and more ads. Almost sure this is one of them: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/802829081709.

    Stay safe out there!

  3. #1818

  4. #1817

    Any Info

    She advertises that she's a squirter so I'm really interested if anyone has any info before I TOFTT.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27912289/

  5. #1816
    Link or contact info? We have no idea who you are referring to.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1227  [View Original Post]
    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.

  6. #1815

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537

    Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.

    Thanks.
    Saw her advertising last week here in Charlotte. It is actually another girls ad (can't remember name) but has Heather in the background. The girl advertising said she was new and offers a second girl to join for additional $$. I assumed since Heather was in the photo she was the second girl.

  7. #1814

  8. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1227  [View Original Post]
    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.
    Who did you see? Maybe a little more info.

  9. #1812

    Recommendations

    There isn't much worthwhile in Columbia so going to be making the drive up sometime this week. Anybody have good suggestions for a dream with an enhanced body type, preferably european, latin, or asian? Are all the asian ads completely fake or do they at least slightly resemble what you get?

  10. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1227  [View Original Post]
    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.
    Cornelius? What was the damage?

  11. #1810

    Meet her tonight.

    She was in corn right of 77 BBJCIM nice round ass bigger then before 2 for the damage not a clock watcher even gave a good back massage before the deed I would repeat.

  12. #1809

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? She's hot as fuck, but something just doesn't seem right. Sometimes my gut is wrong though, and girls you think are a little off end up being some of the best experiences. If anyone has seen her I'd love to hear about it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/959982841684
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures don't all seem to match up to my eyes. I have a feeling it's not her but, don't know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    Right. She also has several ads up with different numbers, text apps I'm sure, and wildly inconsistent rates. The pics seem like they're of the same person, just some are when she's dolled up and others more casual, but I can't really tell for sure. This is the tough part about TOFTT.
    Get off the computer and go see her! She's hot as hell! If that's not who opens the door. Walk! Pretty simple. Those pics look the same to me. Smh.

  13. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures don't all seem to match up to my eyes. I have a feeling it's not her but, don't know for sure.
    Right. She also has several ads up with different numbers, text apps I'm sure, and wildly inconsistent rates. The pics seem like they're of the same person, just some are when she's dolled up and others more casual, but I can't really tell for sure. This is the tough part about TOFTT.

  14. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? She's hot as fuck, but something just doesn't seem right. Sometimes my gut is wrong though, and girls you think are a little off end up being some of the best experiences. If anyone has seen her I'd love to hear about it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/959982841684
    Those pictures don't all seem to match up to my eyes. I have a feeling it's not her but, don't know for sure.

  15. #1806

    Brooke

    Any info on this girl? She's hot as fuck, but something just doesn't seem right. Sometimes my gut is wrong though, and girls you think are a little off end up being some of the best experiences. If anyone has seen her I'd love to hear about it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/959982841684

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape