Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,576 to 28,590 of 60954
-
12-08-18 15:31 #32379

Posts: 1136Bakery
Is that bakery still around, where they had services in the back?
-
12-08-18 11:28 #32378

Posts: 22Youngs.
Visited last night and drew Cici. Massage was good as always, lots of table dancing and back crawling. Did not have any of the issues someone else posted about smells and problems. Room was clean, girl was clean, table shower after was nice since I was heading out later and didn't want to walk around oily and didn't want to go home to shower before going out. 50/30.
Think I'll branch out next week and visit somewhere new. Anyone know of some uncharted territory I can go scope out? I don't mind going first.
-
12-08-18 10:22 #32377Banned Member

Posts: 1610Ok, thank you.
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 10:20 #32376Senior Member

Posts: 343I was surprised too
She said she had only been there 1 week. I asked if she was from China, and she says Korea. We then exchanged pleasantries in Korean. She struggles with English. From what I could discern from OTC, she was sporting some small Bs and actually had an ass. Not big, but definitely not flat. I probably would've gone the 90 minutes, but I just saw Julie last week at T#2 and it was constant upsell there, too. Between the upsell everywhere or chubby gals asking for $$ just to see the twins, the scene is going downhill at CAMPS. And the golden triangle is too far for me these days.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 09:58 #32375Senior Member

Posts: 54All in last week. Yeah I been doing to much roaming.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 09:30 #32374Senior Member

Posts: 54Wow!
O my I really caused some shit by not checking post before posting! But if you'll type in CBJ on your phone it'll change to chk automatically. Guess my phone never had a CBJ! Sorry guys. Guess I need be more careful or shut up from now on.
-
12-08-18 09:20 #32373Senior Member

Posts: 352Damn. Never heard of a covered hand job. I hope that's not a thing now.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 09:12 #32372Senior Member

Posts: 54O my! My bad! I meant CBJ. And as for Linda, she'll get you where you can't spell!
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 08:55 #32371Banned Member

Posts: 1610Well, ok. Maybe he meant CBJ. That would make more sense than a covered hand job. Come to think of it, I don't even know what that means either.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 08:32 #32370Senior Member

Posts: 54Sorry dang phone! It's CBJ.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 06:20 #32369Banned Member

Posts: 121Felt a pad huh. These gals put a pad on just to keep you out of there. Pull them down anyway.
Originally Posted by BradNoxy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 06:11 #32368Senior Member

Posts: 172He meant CHJ.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 00:29 #32367Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's always next time!
Didn't you know? LOL!
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 00:24 #32366Banned Member

Posts: 1610Hmmm, best chk ever! Let's see now, whatever could a chk be? Covered hand knob? Closed happy kitten? Chocolate ho kink? Or just best chick ever? Hmmm, I still don't think I know what a chk is. So hip to use acronyms these days! By the way, Linda is an angel, not an angle. Jeez.
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 23:27 #32365Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nice report. In what timeframe did you visit these CAMPs?
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




