Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,591 to 28,605 of 59510
-
12-07-18 20:04 #30920Senior Member

Posts: 54Made a round
First stop was Xin no report necessary here! Then to joy health I think is name, drew sunny, cute girl, massage was strange as she positioned herself to prevent any roaming but on flip asked how I wanted it. Settled for what was I guess the best chk ever! But strange thing is not sure I'll repeat because of lack of something!
Then to top v, Nikki I think, decent massage utc top good technique on flip 60/50.
Then rose to without a doubt the best table shower ever! Drew ni ni it sounded like name maybe late 40's sort of sexy the way she carried herself but with normal Asian small boobs but all in all good trip 60/60.
Then to royal and oh my Linda is a angle! Fially got to view those perfect boobs but that's it! Offered diy on flip only! Are you kidding me! She could have had my paycheck! Promised next time. Anybody ever heard that!
Then to rs drew cici, enjoyed massage then on flip utc top nothing bottom but knew how to please! Probably try other girl next time.
Then to pearl. Didn't catch name, older provider massage just ok not much tease but o my on the flip I could tell she'd had lots of practice! But no roaming allowed.
And as someone posted on here before after leaving each and every one I sat in truck for a moment and thought to myself what was I thinking! Hahaha.
-
12-07-18 13:48 #30919Banned Member

Posts: 13634A Korean at a CAMP? How do you know she's Korean?
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 13:08 #30918Banned Member

Posts: 13634Have you sampled any of the cuties yet? If so, please post a description.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 13:03 #30917Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hanna Day Spa and Massage.
Put it this way: You're likely to be greeted by a Chinese dude as I was, so I didn't stay. They do offer a TS for $10 extra. Dude working + Alpharetta soccer mom locale = zero fun.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:52 #30916Banned Member

Posts: 44Normal CAMP prices and it means I got a HJ.
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:14 #30915Senior Member

Posts: 363Them CAMP quoted big $$ nowadays. Fuck that shit, my 2019 NY resolution is find more budget pussies haha. Hopefully inch don't took them all. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:10 #30914Senior Member

Posts: 48Adore Massage..
Ditto on knowing what the damage was. Also, was there any MT allowed?
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
I went for 90 min soft touch sessions the last two weeks, and had Coco / Nana respectively.
Coco seemed very young and shy, and had a mechanical ending. Didn't allow for any mutual roaming. Total 90/80, overall: overpaid for a less than stellar experience.
Nana on the other hand had a great touch, and and a pretty damn good end. She had on a short skirt and allowed for some UTC below on the outside, but didn't allow anything more (I felt a pad anyway, and decided that would have been a poor idea LOL). When negotiating at the end, I said. 8 - but she said. 9 was standard for 90 min. Jesus Christ. Seriously? She was great, but WOW inflation must be kicking in. Total 90/80, overall: still expensive but definitely enjoyed myself.
-
12-07-18 12:03 #30913Senior Member

Posts: 363She delivered some oil change.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:02 #30912Senior Member

Posts: 343Ivy
I went yesterday, don't remember her name but she was a pretty Korean. I did an hour with shower, but it was nonstop upsell. Premium lotion? 90 Minutes? 80 Minutes? 70 minutes? Totally killed my mood so I said I was done and started getting dressed. She talks me back to the table, but now it's no touchy where before I was getting OTC. And then more upsell. I said no shower and I got dressed and left. 50/5 I'm sure if I'd pony'd up it would have been different, but that damn upsell is so annoying.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:00 #30911Senior Member

Posts: 78Seen a girl there with the name of Betty a couple of time and she is110% legit.
Originally Posted by CitizenOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 11:07 #30910Senior Member

Posts: 4061That is odd. I bet he was a newb. Definitely not the papasan. He may have been waiting for his appointment and he was possibly early. I doubt the ladies knew he was out there because they would've taken him into a room. But I would've done the same thing you did. You can't be careful these days.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 11:01 #30909Senior Member

Posts: 342Ivy massageredux
I went a couple of months ago and paid 40 for an hour an 10 for a table shower so it must of gone up in price. I got a happy ending for 40 bucks. Total damage 90. Ivy is located on Jimmy carter near Buford Hwy.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:21 #30908Senior Member

Posts: 757What was the total damage for the trip?
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:17 #30907Senior Member

Posts: 54Simpson
What's damage and explain deliver.
Originally Posted by CitizenOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 09:47 #30906Banned Member

Posts: 44A gal who used to work at Iwin now works at that place on Simpson Circle and might be the owner. She's been there about 6 months. Average face / body, but she'll deliver.
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





