Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,656 to 35,670 of 41318
-
12-08-18 14:49 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 138Whats the catch?
Probably a script for life according to their SM spat divulging way to much info for me to even consider. Their word were enough to keep me away.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 14:18 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 52$30 for 30 min?
Just snooping around on diff sites and came across this. May be TGTBT but wondered if anyone has seen her.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/let-s...94165-14495390
-
12-08-18 13:43 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 265Raven pro's & cons
There are probably a dozen posts in the last 17 days. A few guys here seem to only log in to ask questions. Reading the posts every day or two makes a lot more sense. Also, are you familiar with the acronym RTFF? You're welcome.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 12:59 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 256What are the pros and cons of this provider? I like older just curious what makes her stand out.
Originally Posted by JaxTaco
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 12:19 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 288Martina
After waiting for while with no replies from Phoebe or Kassidy, I hit up Martina. She replied. She looks really good and has cleaned up nicely. She is only doing car dates right now. I had fun and will repeat. She has an ad on the sister site.
-
12-08-18 10:31 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 288Phoebe
She has flaked on me twice now. Both times when I was basically at her door. Both times with weird excuses and promises to make it up to me. She sounds great. Pics look great. But I would consider all plans with her tentative at best. And I would not drive across town to see her.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 09:12 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 288Martina
So she is back and advertising. Has anyone actually seen her since she reappeared.
-
12-08-18 08:10 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 74You're right. It was Allie I saw.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 21:08 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 788Someone who knows her well said something similar
I thought she was talking about how bad the drugs did her body.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 21:05 #5654Regular Member

Posts: 13I got ripped by Allie
On Tuesday Allie ripped off for $60 . Be careful with her.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 20:46 #5653Regular Member

Posts: 13Be careful with this one
I got ripped off by Allie on Tuesday afternoon. She said, she has great reviews on her. I told her I am a member. Do not give her money up front.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 17:04 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 693Catt / London, whatever
I recall in their own FB timeline conversations awhile back to each other snow joked about Cat having something that doesn't wash off and is permanent, I'm just sayin.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:33 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 43Nope
Yeah I'd steer clear of those apartments especially when the sun goes down. I used to live there years ago.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:07 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 29Raven
The week is almost up at her new location and she is stressing about coming up with next week's rent. Just figured I'd pass the word if anyone was looking.
-
12-07-18 14:29 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 1062She wants 100 for qv, 140 for hh. Not with a guy like that, she's 20 pounds to heavy to get hot girl donations.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





