Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1182
-
12-10-18 19:33 #852Senior Member

Posts: 136What was the donation. I thought she was pretty reasonable, but she just quoted me $$. 25 for an hour. Seems high.
Originally Posted by BlueFireZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 14:45 #851Regular Member

Posts: 12Colleen
Saw Colleen a while back. She looks like her pictures for sure. Pretty accommodating and reasonable. In a hotel in Palm Bay which seemed ok. From her ads it seems like she is pretty busy, but I got through and set up a time. No drama with me. I would dream again.
-
12-09-18 12:24 #850Senior Member

Posts: 128Lsme
Well not getting an answer from Ali I saw that Marcie had an ad saying she was back in town so I met up with her and had a really good time with her. Everything posted about her is true she is a lot of fun.
-
12-08-18 15:05 #849Senior Member

Posts: 43Sunny
I have seen Sunny several times, and she has always been a good time. She is a nice person, very friendly, I always feel good after seeing her. She's not a teenage spinner, but she's in good shape for age and her rates are not outrageous. She's in a comfortable incall location in a decent neighborhood, and makes sure your time with her is pleasurable. I always enjoy my time with her.
-
12-08-18 01:19 #848Senior Member

Posts: 920Link for Angel
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0126&cityid=86
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:45 #847Senior Member

Posts: 920Angel DeSilva Phoenix in PB.
Back when BP was most active there was a girl in Palm Bay called Phoenix that I really wanted. Now 2 years later Phoenix is back and running ad on dister site.
I called her and she picked up but explained she was on her way to work but if I was a dude of my word she would wait for me which she did.
She has put on a few pounds but she is a voluptuous Latina with a killer ass, it is big yet firm and curvy. She takes direction well well and if very friendly. She was especially grateful that I chipped in a little extra for missing work. That was all on me she never sweated me or whined at all. Single Mom who has a nice attitude and is grateful to be treated nice.
The incall was private home, clean.
-
12-05-18 08:16 #846Senior Member

Posts: 375Andi from Jax
Andi is mature GFE provider from Jax considering a visit to our space coast. I have known several years dating back to when she was living in the Daytona Beach area. She is one the the few that are clear headed, understands how to treat a man, lots of fun, and very open minded. I'm not sure I've ever heard Andi use the word no. If interested drop her a PM.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8972&cityid=92
Her handle is Andi3030.
-
12-04-18 16:37 #845Senior Member

Posts: 98Ginger
Contacted Sunny a few weeks ago to set up a session with Ginger. Sunny handles all appointments for Ginger who uses Sunny's home for entertaining her clients. When I arrived at Sunny's home in Palm Bay, I was met at the door by Ginger. She is a tiny woman who is in her 40's and can't weigh much over 100 lbs. We went to the bedroom and disrobed. She has small breasts with hard nipples and a nice ass, but everything else is extremely thin and looks anorexic to me. How ever her pussy is tasty and clean. She likes sex and is orgasmic and had two orgasms while we entertained each other. And she did get me off with her mouth. She is smart (getting her Masters) and tries hard to please you. In my opinion if she would put on more weight, she would be an appealing MILF and I would see her again. She did say that if I want to see her again, I should schedule a session with Sunny first which I found rather odd.
-
12-04-18 16:09 #844Senior Member

Posts: 98Gia Is a Gem
Had the pleasure of seeing Gia for the first time last week. We set up a morning meeting, but she overslept. Fortunately we still found time to connect just before noon. Her condo is on the river and extremely clean and super safe. When I met her at the door, I was a little disappointed. I expected someone smaller, but she still looked sexy as hell. She is all woman with curves and a great set of breasts. As others have noted, she talks a lot but it isn't idle chatter. She is a smart woman who can carry an intelligent conversation. After we got acquainted with one another we stripped down. While standing, I removed her bra and panties and sucked on her large nipples while rubbing her shaven pussy which soon became wet. As soon as I removed my last piece of clothing, she got on her knees and put the head of my penis in her mouth and gave me a slow, sensuous BBBJ. Had I allowed her to continue I would have blown it right there. Instead, I had her lay face down on her bed and gave her a massage all over her body which she seemed to enjoy. When she turned over I concentrated on fingering her pussy which turned both of us on. She spread her legs and guided my turgid member into her wet, hot and tight pussy and it didn't take me long to cum deep inside her. She let me stay inside her until I became limp. Gia then got a warm wash cloth and cleaned me up. There was no clock watching and we snuggled a little afterwards.
Damage was $ for hhr and I think if you become a regular, she might give you a lower price for an hr / hhr. She's more than worth it. I've always been attracted to spinners, but Gia is changing my mind. There is a lot to be said when there is a connection and Gia works hard to make that connection with you.
-
12-04-18 15:31 #843Senior Member

Posts: 1942Gia
Had a visit with Gia today, what can I say that already hasn't been said. One hour of Unbelievable pleasure! She is a big girl but her skills are exemplary! Started with BBBJ, followed by MISH, multiple positions, she is a sex goddess! She had this old man having multiple organisms which is something I haven't experienced in quite a while. I was totally impressed with her manner and comfort level. I agree that she talks a lot, but her skills more than make up for it. Safe, private incall witn great views of the river. I was not rushed and could have stayed longer, but I ran out of gas and had an appointment elsewhere. Highly recommend, good communication and although not a spinner, could teach other girls how to really please a man. Definitely going back!
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 09:54 #842Senior Member

Posts: 136Colleen
I guess I'm lucky that I met her so early in the game.
I've seen her 3 times now and she's been super fun each time. Her skills are pretty damn good and she seems to be enjoying our time together.
She's been pretty GFE with me and suggested positions that I hadn't thought of. With offers of 'let me do some work now' and such.
I'll keep going back as long as she doesn't change her MO with me. I enjoy her company and her talents.
-
11-30-18 20:31 #841Senior Member

Posts: 337Colleen
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0276&cityid=86
Had a dream about her nothing new to add I can see how some say. There is no chemistry she is not for everyone.
I would say she has pornstar skills when it comes to BBBJ nice kitty would recommend but don't expect that she will be your new best friend.
-
11-30-18 17:36 #840Senior Member

Posts: 234Colleen.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9560&cityid=86
Easy communication. At her place in 30 minutes. Met me at the door topless. She is 25 ish, thin (candy probably) baby damage but definitely doable. She started with some DL, then very inspiring BBBJ. Mish then we both came. I will repeat $120 hh.
-
11-30-18 15:30 #839Senior Member

Posts: 660Gia
As most have said great tits, not bbw but curvy. Talks alot for sure. Not a clock watcher. Great bbbjws. Nipples are perfect. Nice view of the river and nice place. All and all kewl girl. As always YMMV.
-
11-28-18 13:12 #838Senior Member

Posts: 127The Fuck Files: Colleen
I dreamed last night that a coin flip would decide who I see, If the coin landed on heads it would be Miranda in Cocoa who's cooter makes me want to pound it hard, or tails for Colleen, who had a couple of good reviews and looks good. I tossed the coin and, oh look it's tails.
So I contacted Colleen and got a response instantly, had to set up a time which I did and off I went to magic land. Communications was very good. When I arrived I met her outside on the phone talking to family. This went on for about 10 minutes following her upstairs and into the room where I sat and waited for her to get off, the room was clean no smell but it was dark like all hell she only turned the TV on and on light but even that wasn't enough. Her body looks good. Baby damage yes, but there were a couple of scabs on her upper biceps, she had little to no makeup on. I laid the donation on the table there was no formal introduction just a lite kiss and began BBBJ, her skills are pretty good I was impressed at one point how she would quickly lunge at my dick getting it in her mouth and taking it down and quickly. Pulling it out. I enjoyed that part.
After several minutes of this I laid her on the bed and ate her out to which she replied very well after I finished however I moved for the main event but I guess I had too much pent up, I wasn't even able to really get in her before I popped. Very disappointed in myself I don't know what was causing distress for me to pop so quick. She went to use the bathroom didn't really say much and there wasn't any real connection. Didn't offer to let me use the restroom to clean up, not even a towel. I didn't perform up to my standards, and my view was she wasn't into it much. All of this was for $. 20. Overall It wasn't a very good dream for me, no connection, no real enthusiasm, and me being a one hit wonder did not help make it a positive experience.









Reply With Quote






