Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1803

    Aquafina. Is awesome! Long stripper body and moves.

    I met Aquafina and she is everything that I like. Stripper body, fun personality, all services I like. She's fun and playful and didn't rush me. I'm going back for round 2 today. She's a little more expensive than usual, but I had enough fun to be going back today! Kisses, mutual oral, BBBJ, multiple positions. Lovely ebony fun.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/551479445044

  2. #1802

    Heather

    This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537

    Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.

    Thanks.

  3. #1801
    I met her a couple of years ago and had a great time. She has a killer body and delivered what I was looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.

    Will repeat.

  4. #1800

    Leyla Eros

    Hi Team, anyone care to offer any Intel here? Thanks much and stay safe.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  5. #1799
    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...18884/Isabella

    150 HHR.

    200 HR.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Damage links?

  6. #1798

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.

    Will repeat.
    Damage links?

  7. #1797

    Isabella

    Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.

    Will repeat.

  8. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Got no show twice so be careful as you book appointment though her website.
    Didn't book through her site. I text msg her we have a little convo going on. Might meet up this weekend. Hm was the damage?

  9. #1795

    Real?

    Seen her post for ages. Is this chick real? Seems to good to be true.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947160

  10. #1794

    Sexy Sara

    Dreamed of this one. Had to be patient. Just a sweet lady in my dream. Mature. Tall! I suspect I saw her on eroticmonkey? Just awesome.

    Ill likely forget the details by AM. Just put her on your list.

    LL.

  11. #1793

    Outcall

    Anyone recommend a good outcall provider? I have had zero luck here in the past 3-4 weeks.

  12. #1792
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Ashley's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.
    I've seen her a few times She has a good attitude and great service. My last visit, I dreamed was was 1. 2 for whole experience and was not rushed. I'll be back.

  13. #1791

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwell  [View Original Post]
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!
    Is available.

  14. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.

  15. #1789

    Ashley

    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape