Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,516 to 28,530 of 30315
-
12-07-18 10:45 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 252Leyla Eros
Hi Team, anyone care to offer any Intel here? Thanks much and stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
12-07-18 10:06 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 340https://escortalligator.com.charlott...18884/Isabella
150 HHR.
200 HR.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 07:08 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 206Isabella
Damage links?
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 07:07 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 340Isabella
Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.
Will repeat.
-
12-07-18 02:16 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 33Didn't book through her site. I text msg her we have a little convo going on. Might meet up this weekend. Hm was the damage?
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 23:43 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 363Real?
Seen her post for ages. Is this chick real? Seems to good to be true.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947160
-
12-06-18 23:31 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 157Sexy Sara
Dreamed of this one. Had to be patient. Just a sweet lady in my dream. Mature. Tall! I suspect I saw her on eroticmonkey? Just awesome.
Ill likely forget the details by AM. Just put her on your list.
LL.
-
12-06-18 21:57 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 157Outcall
Anyone recommend a good outcall provider? I have had zero luck here in the past 3-4 weeks.
-
12-06-18 16:10 #1792Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Ashley's cool
I've seen her a few times She has a good attitude and great service. My last visit, I dreamed was was 1. 2 for whole experience and was not rushed. I'll be back.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:13 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 618Inbox
Is available.
Originally Posted by Fitzwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:02 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 132What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:03 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 214Ashley
I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/
-
12-05-18 23:59 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 37Empty your inbox
Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 20:32 #1787Banned Member

Posts: 3Apple needing help
[Deleted by Admin]
Apple if you do this again I'll edit your posts to say you have crabs.
A2
-
12-05-18 16:38 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 179Not really a no show
If she never responded to your email, you really did not have a confirmed appointment. She is great when you actually get to see her, but I don't really like her website / email system.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





