Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,561 to 28,575 of 30762
-
12-08-18 08:08 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 76Lana
THIS GIRL! My god she was petite and sexy. QV with her yesterday. She had a great personality and killer body. Everything is covered, which is perfectly fine with me. Please be nice to her, show her some love. Go this morning before the weather turns shitty.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../27765901/lana
-
12-08-18 07:29 #2201Banned Member

Posts: 354Lucky you
Her not responding is lucky for you. Nothing but negative reviews. Rusher, bad attitude, etc.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 20:58 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 44I confirm it, very nice girl, not the typical black girl. Damage was 130 hhr
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 19:01 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 82Victoria
Is anyone familiar with her?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....59374/Victoria
-
12-07-18 18:32 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 513120 hh non-rushed.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 18:08 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 240Yellow fever is killing me
Can someone please send me a link to a hot Asian with big tits. Coming to Raleigh very soon.
-
12-07-18 17:10 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 94Swan
Damage and how close to time did you get?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:51 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 145Any luck with this ad?
I've tried a couple times contacting this person to no response? Anyone else had any luck?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/002817119054
-
12-07-18 16:26 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 1301I noticed that too when I checked the forums for some of the western states. It's odd because here for the most part if word gets out that some chick does BBFS for many guys she gets avoided but there she gets more business. FWIW there are still plenty of independents out there who don't do BBFS. You may have just checked the wrong sites. While I can't say I've never done BBFS, I've never been and don't think I'd want to be with a chick who specialized in it.
Originally Posted by Demento
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 14:30 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 89Sage
Any of you chaps have any info on Sage? Search here didn't pull up this particular Sage. Found one review elsewhere but not 100% sure is legit. Looking for a BBBJCIM.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/384943608259
-
12-07-18 13:08 #2192Banned Member

Posts: 565Seattle.
Interesting. This is also the land of Mr Hands and its aftermath. Wonder if they require extra risk and excitement to offset the S. A. D. Due to dreary weather.
Originally Posted by Demento
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:49 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 145Recommend. 👍
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/002925363363
Was going thru SKG this morning and figured why not give I believe Jamie is her name we really just went down to business, she gave my hotel info which is safe and discreet. She is not staying along HWY 55 or New Bern I can tell you that. Everything is covered, no FIV. And CBJ. Hey no problem. No signs of demons. Body was fresh out of the shower. Shaved kitty 😉 and nice body. HH visit cost me 5 Jackson's. Was going to visit this chick but she quoted me an additional Jackson for HH, plus she was along Hwy 55, some reason I get nervous out that way. But I do recommend and she will be in town for a couple weeks. Said she always stays in nice hotels.
-
12-07-18 08:28 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 34BBFS Seattle
Had a recent trip to SEA. Used to be mecca for tantra massage and GFE. Great agency called Elliott bay. Had so many good times approx 10 years ago.
Did some scouting and the forum there has main category of BB. Seems like mongers there aren't interested in anything but. Needless to say it put me off and I didn't even pursue my favorite hobby in what used to be my favorite place to hobby. Sad.
-
12-07-18 04:15 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 190BBWs
Anyone experience this one?
I've seen a few BBWs and they can be amazing.
Lots of soft fun and usually big T*ts to play with.
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9802937761/27827311.
-
12-07-18 00:47 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 513Swan
I saw her. Pics may appear to be her. Although she has cut her hair. Shoulder length now. CBJ. Multiple positions. No kissing. Not even her boobs. Smokin body. Great curvs. Downside is she really reserved. Didn't want it hard, deep or fast. Seem like she's new to the game. She very kind and sweet. But. For me all of that was no problem. I will repeat and soon. I recommend!
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/788376698906











Reply With Quote



