Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2185

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    Hey Happy, According to her insta, she is now in a committed relationship. Used to see her a fair bit a while ago and she has her own section down below on USASG in the Raleigh section below the SugarBowl. She is still looking fine tho!
    As of now she's seeing no one but her sugar, I asked her the other day and she firmly told me don't contact her about seeing her. So I figure she is gone for the time being. Also confirmed by my utr who has knowledge of her situation she isn't playing.

  2. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It is the girl in the pictures. It was a good time, would repeat.

  3. #2183

  4. #2182

    Sweet Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0819  [View Original Post]
    Try looking up Jemma Lee of the Jacksonville, NC Swansboro, NC area, that might be a help to you!!

  5. #2181

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    Hey Happy, According to her insta, she is now in a committed relationship. Used to see her a fair bit a while ago and she has her own section down below on USASG in the Raleigh section below the SugarBowl. She is still looking fine tho!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delete.JPG‎  

  6. #2180

  7. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by HavenJoe  [View Original Post]
    How's the winter here? Do they stay in the cold and have same schedules? I can imagine at night it even gets colder or dissuades mongers to go out more often (less demand). Are things normal? Or do can I expect more online posts and possibly new girls during the cold times? (cold front incoming this upcoming week!
    Surprisingly, the deals don't blow up the way you'd expect. Rates pretty much stay the same but you can get some lower deals with a bit of conversation about the weather, especially really nasty rainy, cold days.

  8. #2178

    Winter Cold: How?

    How's the winter here? Do they stay in the cold and have same schedules? I can imagine at night it even gets colder or dissuades mongers to go out more often (less demand). Are things normal? Or do can I expect more online posts and possibly new girls during the cold times? (cold front incoming this upcoming week!

  9. #2177

    Petitepaige

    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Here a link to Bamas local ad.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/428926290597

    Wac.
    I saw her YEARS ago. Picture #2 and the last one are her. I saw her a few times, and she was popular in this area. BBBJ. CFS. DFK. I believe that she met a guy and moved.

    I can't vouch for her now, since it has been SO long ago. But, back then she was worth the price of admission. And the price was lower because it was more than 10 years ago.

  10. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Here a link to Bamas local ad.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/428926290597

    Wac.
    Tried the edit my post but couldn't for some reason. Any I stay in contact with Bama but convo was going nowhere. Couldn't get hotel address. But was adiment for me to get her food at McD's! I finally gave up when a hotel blonde walked into the bookstore and took me to a room.

  11. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Here a link to Bamas local ad.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/428926290597

    Wac.
    I contyher too. By mistake. Clicked a wrong link. She's 200 hr.

  12. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tomas,

    Wonder if you could send me a PM with more info.
    As soon as she texts me, I'll let her know there are some friends that want to see her, and I'll give her number at that time.

    But don't yall be trippin and taking away my time haha. I think I had 7 pops, full on GFE, date out, and overnight with her last time. All she wanted was $$$$ But I don't know what she'll charge others. I kinda charmed her a little.

  13. #2173

    Any Help


  14. #2172
    How can I find her info.

  15. #2171
    She is cute. Let me know what you find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape