Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1801
    I met her a couple of years ago and had a great time. She has a killer body and delivered what I was looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.

    Will repeat.

  2. #1800

    Leyla Eros

    Hi Team, anyone care to offer any Intel here? Thanks much and stay safe.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  3. #1799
    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...18884/Isabella

    150 HHR.

    200 HR.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Damage links?

  4. #1798

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.

    Will repeat.
    Damage links?

  5. #1797

    Isabella

    Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.

    Will repeat.

  6. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Got no show twice so be careful as you book appointment though her website.
    Didn't book through her site. I text msg her we have a little convo going on. Might meet up this weekend. Hm was the damage?

  7. #1795

    Real?

    Seen her post for ages. Is this chick real? Seems to good to be true.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947160

  8. #1794

    Sexy Sara

    Dreamed of this one. Had to be patient. Just a sweet lady in my dream. Mature. Tall! I suspect I saw her on eroticmonkey? Just awesome.

    Ill likely forget the details by AM. Just put her on your list.

    LL.

  9. #1793

    Outcall

    Anyone recommend a good outcall provider? I have had zero luck here in the past 3-4 weeks.

  10. #1792
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Ashley's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.
    I've seen her a few times She has a good attitude and great service. My last visit, I dreamed was was 1. 2 for whole experience and was not rushed. I'll be back.

  11. #1791

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwell  [View Original Post]
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!
    Is available.

  12. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.

  13. #1789

    Ashley

    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

  14. #1788

    Empty your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    The topic made me think back years back when a couple would go in the old cve and she'd take on one and all in the private room they had back then. Probably been at least 10 years ago.
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!

  15. #1787

    Apple needing help

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Apple if you do this again I'll edit your posts to say you have crabs.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape