Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 379 of 464 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6959
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1289
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Glastonbury

    Woody, you are right about Glastonbury. The new one is open and it's legit.

    Just like sim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Glastonbury?

    No way, no how, I'm looking for are&T in a small upscale town, unless it's so small it doesn't have it's own PD. Those towns have lots of PD with plenty of free time.

  2. #1288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    A guy PMed me two weeks ago that he was in their parking lot an it was open. He was hesitant to enter because of where it was an LE in Simsbury.
    Anybody remember Glastonbury?

    No way, no how, I'm looking for are&T in a small upscale town, unless it's so small it doesn't have it's own PD. Those towns have lots of PD with plenty of free time.

  3. #1287

    Simsbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.

    It's Simsbury. Not happening.
    A guy PMed me two weeks ago that he was in their parking lot an it was open. He was hesitant to enter because of where it was an LE in Simsbury.

  4. #1286
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Sims.

    Stopped by last week no on around.

    West sims, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloFun  [View Original Post]
    Strange, I was there Sunday Dec 3, 244. She was cute, fun and happening. You saying Closed since?

  5. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by Gto69  [View Original Post]
    Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.

    It's Simsbury. Not happening.
    Strange, I was there Sunday Dec 3, 244. She was cute, fun and happening. You saying Closed since?

  6. #1284
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Simsbury.

    Closed. Closed as soon as it opened.

    It's Simsbury. Not happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What is this place in Simsbury? First I'm hearing about it? What do they offer and how are the women?

  7. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloFun  [View Original Post]

    I did try green at farms village in W sims. Had great time and she was a hottie, but a trek. Over the river and through the woods.

    Cheers.
    What is this place in Simsbury? First I'm hearing about it? What do they offer and how are the women?

  8. #1282

    Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post on Manchester. I was curious about that and your report confirms what I heard from others so will take heed.

    For the EH circuit we got 2 that are tops. We all know which. They are tops because they have some attractive therapists that know their job well. My experience with all the other EH ones is they are always older and not much to look at. Skill wise some are not bad while others need some more 'training'. So I stick to what I know unless one of yous want to offer up some more experiences on other EH establishments. Now if we venture out some other ways I will say the one on SDH I had an interesting experience that ended positive. Other ones going towards airport have been a miss. From bait and switch to old providers to just poor service. So. I don't have much experience going towards Bristol / Waterbury but I guess that might be for that forum instead. Ron is right. I see a lot of these ads that are all set up the same way. They use the same pics and format. Its kinda funny. But I personally have never ever seen a therapist that looks like anything in an ad. So be aware of the bait. And just a reminder. Be respectful to the providers you see. It goes a long way.
    Agree with EH, fun and reliable. For SDH, assume Oasis in Wethersfield and not Heavenly in RH?

    Agree Wethersfield is in top 3-5. Although the hottie has been gone for awhile in Wethersfield, the others still make it fun and go the extra mile. As for Heavenly, even when get more than a tease & DIY, very disappointing, and wish spent time at another place. The NS in Manchester can be good with more but too pricey for more. Although church street can be fun, the location is too scary.

    I did try green at farms village in W sims. Had great time and she was a hottie, but a trek. Over the river and through the woods.

    Cheers.

  9. #1281

    The best of the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ones east of the river Burnside seems to keep most posters here happy. I know the grass seems greener in some places but this place has been reliable.

    I am still amazed by the sheer number of AMP that have opened all over greater Hartford with the pics of good looking young Asian girls. Of course none of them are working in any of the AMPs.

    Some person or organization has to be running or backing most of them. They all seem to have similar operating hours also. Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks for the post on Manchester. I was curious about that and your report confirms what I heard from others so will take heed.

    For the EH circuit we got 2 that are tops. We all know which. They are tops because they have some attractive therapists that know their job well. My experience with all the other EH ones is they are always older and not much to look at. Skill wise some are not bad while others need some more 'training'. So I stick to what I know unless one of yous want to offer up some more experiences on other EH establishments. Now if we venture out some other ways I will say the one on SDH I had an interesting experience that ended positive. Other ones going towards airport have been a miss. From bait and switch to old providers to just poor service. So. I don't have much experience going towards Bristol / Waterbury but I guess that might be for that forum instead. Ron is right. I see a lot of these ads that are all set up the same way. They use the same pics and format. Its kinda funny. But I personally have never ever seen a therapist that looks like anything in an ad. So be aware of the bait. And just a reminder. Be respectful to the providers you see. It goes a long way.

  10. #1280

    Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of us who think that is the best option in the area.
    You are right. That is a very good option also.

  11. #1279

    Don't forget Silver Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ones east of the river Burnside seems to keep most posters here happy. I know the grass seems greener in some places but this place has been reliable.

    I am still amazed by the sheer number of AMP that have opened all over greater Hartford with the pics of good looking young Asian girls. Of course none of them are working in any of the AMPs.

    Some person or organization has to be running or backing most of them. They all seem to have similar operating hours also. Just my 2 cents.
    There are a lot of us who think that is the best option in the area.

  12. #1278

    Massage

    Of all the ones east of the river Burnside seems to keep most posters here happy. I know the grass seems greener in some places but this place has been reliable.

    I am still amazed by the sheer number of AMP that have opened all over greater Hartford with the pics of good looking young Asian girls. Of course none of them are working in any of the AMPs.

    Some person or organization has to be running or backing most of them. They all seem to have similar operating hours also. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #1277

    Luna Bodywork

    Place on Main Street in Manchester. Absolutely terrible. Save your time and money. Always a red flag when provider says ts is broken or too cold. Gave it a shot, no chance I'll return.

    C's Guy.

  14. #1276
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    Clear your inbox.

    Celt, clear your inbox. Can't respond.

  15. #1275

    Gold Rose

    I usually visit the Burn but decided to lay low due to all the traffic and commotion.

    I arrived this afternoon about 2:45 greeted by a dark haired woman probably 50 but looked pretty good! I did ask her name but cannot remember what she said. Same provider as last time I came here, she remembered me and was very bubbly towards me.

    To the room paid the house and off to the TS. She was extremely thorough and hit every nook and cranny!

    I asked for a hard massage and she came through very nicely, on the flip I asked for extras and was told with a smile and a peck on the forehead " NO ". She did allow me to roam as freely as I wanted, nice C top very nice scene below.

    ST was par at best but she gave me a great finish. I will repeat just to change things up from usual routine.

    Place is clean! Table shower was clean as well and she scrubbed it down and rinsed it off!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape