Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,516 to 28,530 of 30318
-
12-08-18 11:52 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 90Aquafina. Is awesome! Long stripper body and moves.
I met Aquafina and she is everything that I like. Stripper body, fun personality, all services I like. She's fun and playful and didn't rush me. I'm going back for round 2 today. She's a little more expensive than usual, but I had enough fun to be going back today! Kisses, mutual oral, BBBJ, multiple positions. Lovely ebony fun.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/551479445044
-
12-08-18 09:54 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 3076Heather
This bird used to be around a good bit, had a social media account. Dropped off the map here and not sure where she went to:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597348684537
Anybody partake recently or have recent intel? My research doesn't yield the most current info and its not super positive.
Thanks.
-
12-07-18 12:44 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 7335I met her a couple of years ago and had a great time. She has a killer body and delivered what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:45 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 252Leyla Eros
Hi Team, anyone care to offer any Intel here? Thanks much and stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
12-07-18 10:06 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 340https://escortalligator.com.charlott...18884/Isabella
150 HHR.
200 HR.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 07:08 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 206Isabella
Damage links?
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 07:07 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 340Isabella
Had a dream with Isabella (Brazilian MILF), dream was good with DFK, CBJ, Multiple Positions.
Will repeat.
-
12-07-18 02:16 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 33Didn't book through her site. I text msg her we have a little convo going on. Might meet up this weekend. Hm was the damage?
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 23:43 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 363Real?
Seen her post for ages. Is this chick real? Seems to good to be true.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947160
-
12-06-18 23:31 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 157Sexy Sara
Dreamed of this one. Had to be patient. Just a sweet lady in my dream. Mature. Tall! I suspect I saw her on eroticmonkey? Just awesome.
Ill likely forget the details by AM. Just put her on your list.
LL.
-
12-06-18 21:57 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 157Outcall
Anyone recommend a good outcall provider? I have had zero luck here in the past 3-4 weeks.
-
12-06-18 16:10 #1792Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Ashley's cool
I've seen her a few times She has a good attitude and great service. My last visit, I dreamed was was 1. 2 for whole experience and was not rushed. I'll be back.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:13 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 618Inbox
Is available.
Originally Posted by Fitzwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:02 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 132What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:03 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 215Ashley
I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/











Reply With Quote





