Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1791

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwell  [View Original Post]
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!
    Is available.

  2. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.

  3. #1789

    Ashley

    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

  4. #1788

    Empty your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    The topic made me think back years back when a couple would go in the old cve and she'd take on one and all in the private room they had back then. Probably been at least 10 years ago.
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!

  5. #1787

    Apple needing help

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Apple if you do this again I'll edit your posts to say you have crabs.

    A2

  6. #1786

    Not really a no show

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Did that but she never responded.
    If she never responded to your email, you really did not have a confirmed appointment. She is great when you actually get to see her, but I don't really like her website / email system.

  7. #1785

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Once you book through the website, call or email her for confirmation.
    Did that but she never responded.

  8. #1784

    She has one review

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagination  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone has info for this girl. Thank you in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...popunder8.html
    She has one review on that site.

  9. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Got no show twice so be careful as you book appointment though her website.
    Once you book through the website, call or email her for confirmation.

  10. #1782

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Akbyr26  [View Original Post]
    Where did she bleed if you don't mind me asking. I'm near setting up an appointment with her this weekend and just curious.
    Got no show twice so be careful as you book appointment though her website.

  11. #1781
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandanglo08  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about Amber last night. Everything covered, no kissing, not GFE. I'll start with the good. It is her in the pics and I loved her nice thick body. Tits were big and soft with a nice back side to match. She's tall for a chick and has a cool personality. However she's a talker, and what could have been a great experience turned into a disappointment, as she talked my time away. She said she wasn't worried about the time, and I had a hour anyway. But she ended up stopping during the deed, because my time expired, after she talked a huge chunk of it away. Not only that but we had to stop, halfway through because she started bleeding randomly, and she had to clean it up. Needless to say I didn't get what I intended, as I didn't even get to cum. Won't be repeating.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...1/255280741916
    Where did she bleed if you don't mind me asking. I'm near setting up an appointment with her this weekend and just curious.

  12. #1780

    Location info

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Haha I love how these videos make their rounds every couple of months. I've been seeing her for years and the only thing that was BB was the BBBJCIM.
    Is she local, do you have any contact info for her?

  13. #1779
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Interesting idea. Yes, some would use the info to decide who to see, and some would use the info to decide who not to see, LOL. Someone started a thread like that on the Raleigh board, but it doesn't seem to be very active so far. Some cities (e. G. , Los Angeles) do have very active threads on that topic. Maybe Charlotte will do better than Raleigh has.
    Atlanta has a thread for sex parties so I don't see anything wrong with something like this.

  14. #1778

    Info needed.

    Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone has info for this girl. Thank you in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...popunder8.html

  15. #1777

    New Thread

    Interesting idea. Yes, some would use the info to decide who to see, and some would use the info to decide who not to see, LOL. Someone started a thread like that on the Raleigh board, but it doesn't seem to be very active so far. Some cities (e. G. , Los Angeles) do have very active threads on that topic. Maybe Charlotte will do better than Raleigh has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwell  [View Original Post]
    I would like to create a new thread to discuss providers who offer BBFS, but as a regular member I do not yet have sufficient privileges.

    The goal is not to advocate anything but simply to share information about who is offering it. It could be valuable for all members to know for various reasons, whether you are looking for that or not.

    If any of you seniors (or administrators) agree and would establish the thread I think the members might appreciate the dedicated venue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape