Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,606 to 28,620 of 30790
-
12-06-18 17:22 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 658Baby
As of now she's seeing no one but her sugar, I asked her the other day and she firmly told me don't contact her about seeing her. So I figure she is gone for the time being. Also confirmed by my utr who has knowledge of her situation she isn't playing.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 16:16 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 278It is the girl in the pictures. It was a good time, would repeat.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:30 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 1710Any info on this one? https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/27771649/.
-
12-06-18 11:02 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 101Sweet Jenna
Try looking up Jemma Lee of the Jacksonville, NC Swansboro, NC area, that might be a help to you!!
Originally Posted by Usmc0819
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 10:45 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 83Baby
Hey Happy, According to her insta, she is now in a committed relationship. Used to see her a fair bit a while ago and she has her own section down below on USASG in the Raleigh section below the SugarBowl. She is still looking fine tho!
Originally Posted by HappyMan22
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 10:32 #2180Banned Member

Posts: 103Any Info on this one?
-
12-06-18 10:32 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 1710Surprisingly, the deals don't blow up the way you'd expect. Rates pretty much stay the same but you can get some lower deals with a bit of conversation about the weather, especially really nasty rainy, cold days.
Originally Posted by HavenJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:59 #2178Regular Member

Posts: 13Winter Cold: How?
How's the winter here? Do they stay in the cold and have same schedules? I can imagine at night it even gets colder or dissuades mongers to go out more often (less demand). Are things normal? Or do can I expect more online posts and possibly new girls during the cold times? (cold front incoming this upcoming week!
-
12-05-18 22:46 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 135Petitepaige
I saw her YEARS ago. Picture #2 and the last one are her. I saw her a few times, and she was popular in this area. BBBJ. CFS. DFK. I believe that she met a guy and moved.
Originally Posted by WineAndCheese
[View Original Post]
I can't vouch for her now, since it has been SO long ago. But, back then she was worth the price of admission. And the price was lower because it was more than 10 years ago.
-
12-05-18 21:07 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 915Tried the edit my post but couldn't for some reason. Any I stay in contact with Bama but convo was going nowhere. Couldn't get hotel address. But was adiment for me to get her food at McD's! I finally gave up when a hotel blonde walked into the bookstore and took me to a room.
Originally Posted by WineAndCheese
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 19:56 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 915I contyher too. By mistake. Clicked a wrong link. She's 200 hr.
Originally Posted by WineAndCheese
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 19:32 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 214As soon as she texts me, I'll let her know there are some friends that want to see her, and I'll give her number at that time.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
But don't yall be trippin and taking away my time haha. I think I had 7 pops, full on GFE, date out, and overnight with her last time. All she wanted was $$$$ But I don't know what she'll charge others. I kinda charmed her a little.
-
12-05-18 19:08 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 88Any Help
Has anyone ran into this one.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/baby-escort-raleigh-125781
-
12-05-18 18:42 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 88How can I find her info.
-
12-05-18 18:36 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 88She is cute. Let me know what you find out.










Reply With Quote






