Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,396 to 25,410 of 28249
-
12-06-18 17:39 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 1144Saw her pics. She's a larger girl but seems pretty. I'm all about the face / smile. Rates are good and good communication too. Seems like a nice girl via txt.
Originally Posted by JoeHh
[View Original Post]
Still, I think she may too much woman for me.
-
12-06-18 14:30 #2853Banned Member

Posts: 64I did
I seen her 3 weeks ago late at night about midnight and you could tell she was flying high but real fun, also I have seen her during the day and she was pretty straight but was still fun, I would recommend, the standard 120 but she will negotiate when she needs money.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 11:59 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 205Someone posted this on list crawler.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...27681418/Amina
-
12-06-18 11:18 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 545Amina
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27804542/
She has a new number, Saw her for QV, multiple CFS positions. She has a body type that I like a lot very nice booty, very nice kitty.
Looks: 8.
Chemistry: 8.
Hygiene: 10.
Incall location: 9 (better than the typical motel).
Performance: 8.
Intangibles: 10.
Recommend: YES.
See again: Yes.
Overall a real good time.
-
12-06-18 11:01 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 761Thank you Mr. DG 56 and Mr. CB431 for your input. Becky has that profile I'm searching for. Will report if we can get our sched working.
Originally Posted by DatGuy58
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 10:03 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 205Cuban aka Elise
Anyone visit her lately?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...26690134/Cuban
-
12-06-18 09:38 #2848Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16Ahhhh
What a beautiful way to start my day! You were amazing honey! Would be awesome to see you again!
Originally Posted by BillRobb
[View Original Post]
Happy Holidays!
From Russian with Love.
-
12-05-18 23:29 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 106Lea
A couple of weeks ago I came across Lea ad, I remembered a some good reviews of her when she was living in St. Pete. I texted her that evening to schedule a meeting with her, she response to text pretty quick.
She offeres BBBJ with CFS no kissing though, she is a bit heavier than my taste. Definitely sweet girl who tries to make you leave satisfied. I don't think I will visit her again, there is nothing wrong with her. However, she's just not my cup of tea.
https://carfun.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/19650566/
-
12-05-18 22:51 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 70Couch
She is nice but everything is on the couch.
Originally Posted by JarOfRoses
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:46 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 70Katia
She is very nice. Saw her last year and she was very accommodating. Very tall and thin. She is a great time.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:05 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 309Becky
My buddy saw her for 75, great time.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 21:10 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking for her number
Any intel?
Thanks in advance.
-
12-05-18 18:40 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 212I second that motion. My buddy walked out to "get more flowers form my car" to buy more time after the upsell and never came back. Things got a little tense.
Originally Posted by TerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 18:20 #2841

Posts: 305I parted with 80.
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 17:38 #2840Regular Member

Posts: 7Been a member for while.
This site has been the most helpful in supporting my hobby. I will try to report but haven't had much fun lately. How does one become a senior member? Cheers and be safe










Reply With Quote





