Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 492 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.
    Isn't this one a fake? Lots of talking and scheduling, etc. , and then needs screening which is just a way of getting money out of people?

  2. #374

    Today

    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.

  3. #373

    Scam?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.

  4. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.
    I don't understand the issue Dave8 has with Roxy. I have been with her several times and she has always been clean all over.

  5. #371
    She ghosted me today for awhile, finally got back to me, but I didn't have the time when she did.

    I'll try 2 maro.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.

  6. #370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.

  7. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.
    This one with the 774 number? I assumed any with that area code were fakes.

  8. #368

    Holyoke

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/257931623532

    There's a couple of nice spinners in Holyoke.

  9. #367

    Alexis / Christine?

    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed the girls on STG are robot postings of nothing good. Same crappy women with repeated ads. It's like when Crazy Eddie's used to be in business.

    Anyways, tucked in all the adds was a little spinner from Holyoke. Cute, small cute but enough to holds tits and a tight enough velvet pussy. Seemed eager to please. Took good direction. Flipped her around in several positions. 80. I would repeat. Seniors who have added quality to the forum message me for more info.

  10. #366

    Not Normal STG Trash

    I have noticed the girls on STG are robot postings of nothing good. Same crappy women with repeated ads. It's like when Crazy Eddie's used to be in business.

    Anyways, tucked in all the adds was a little spinner from Holyoke. Cute, small cute but enough to holds tits and a tight enough velvet pussy. Seemed eager to please. Took good direction. Flipped her around in several positions. 80. I would repeat. Seniors who have added quality to the forum message me for more info.

  11. #365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    The Dutchess of Dook.
    LOL! She stunk the bathroom out so bad they should have called a hazmat crew!

  12. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Pregnant? I dunno. I seen her also I thought she just had a huge gut. It didn't look like a pregnant stomach. If it is it's pretty deflated not the stiff firm stomachs you see with a pregnancy. Did she tell you she was pregnant? But yeah there's a few shady characters on the street she lives on I had to park way down the street and walk down.
    You know you could be right LOL I wasnt really paying attention just trying to do business and leave. I'd see her again but don't really care for the area.

  13. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    Got a pretty good BBBJ from her she is pregnant though so heads up and her place was kind of shady.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/704406338835
    Pregnant? I dunno. I seen her also I thought she just had a huge gut. It didn't look like a pregnant stomach. If it is it's pretty deflated not the stiff firm stomachs you see with a pregnancy. Did she tell you she was pregnant? But yeah there's a few shady characters on the street she lives on I had to park way down the street and walk down.

  14. #362

    Roxie

    The Dutchess of Dook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    We should call her the poopie princess!

  15. #361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    You didn't miss much. Apparently, she excels at dropping the poop bomb!
    We should call her the poopie princess!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape