Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1795

    Real?

    Seen her post for ages. Is this chick real? Seems to good to be true.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947160

  2. #1794

    Sexy Sara

    Dreamed of this one. Had to be patient. Just a sweet lady in my dream. Mature. Tall! I suspect I saw her on eroticmonkey? Just awesome.

    Ill likely forget the details by AM. Just put her on your list.

    LL.

  3. #1793

    Outcall

    Anyone recommend a good outcall provider? I have had zero luck here in the past 3-4 weeks.

  4. #1792
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Ashley's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.
    I've seen her a few times She has a good attitude and great service. My last visit, I dreamed was was 1. 2 for whole experience and was not rushed. I'll be back.

  5. #1791

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwell  [View Original Post]
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!
    Is available.

  6. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/
    What was the damage? PM me I'd youd like.

  7. #1789

    Ashley

    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

  8. #1788

    Empty your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    The topic made me think back years back when a couple would go in the old cve and she'd take on one and all in the private room they had back then. Probably been at least 10 years ago.
    Tried PM but box is full. Please empty your box and send a PM!

  9. #1787

    Apple needing help

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Apple if you do this again I'll edit your posts to say you have crabs.

    A2

  10. #1786

    Not really a no show

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Did that but she never responded.
    If she never responded to your email, you really did not have a confirmed appointment. She is great when you actually get to see her, but I don't really like her website / email system.

  11. #1785

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Once you book through the website, call or email her for confirmation.
    Did that but she never responded.

  12. #1784

    She has one review

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagination  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone has info for this girl. Thank you in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...popunder8.html
    She has one review on that site.

  13. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Got no show twice so be careful as you book appointment though her website.
    Once you book through the website, call or email her for confirmation.

  14. #1782

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Akbyr26  [View Original Post]
    Where did she bleed if you don't mind me asking. I'm near setting up an appointment with her this weekend and just curious.
    Got no show twice so be careful as you book appointment though her website.

  15. #1781
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandanglo08  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about Amber last night. Everything covered, no kissing, not GFE. I'll start with the good. It is her in the pics and I loved her nice thick body. Tits were big and soft with a nice back side to match. She's tall for a chick and has a cool personality. However she's a talker, and what could have been a great experience turned into a disappointment, as she talked my time away. She said she wasn't worried about the time, and I had a hour anyway. But she ended up stopping during the deed, because my time expired, after she talked a huge chunk of it away. Not only that but we had to stop, halfway through because she started bleeding randomly, and she had to clean it up. Needless to say I didn't get what I intended, as I didn't even get to cum. Won't be repeating.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...1/255280741916
    Where did she bleed if you don't mind me asking. I'm near setting up an appointment with her this weekend and just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape