Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2170

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny6722  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her. I asked her to send one new pic to confirm its her. She tells me "I don't send pics for my safety". So I asked if the pics online ARE hers, how would sending one to me be any less safe? She couldn't answer that. I told her I would come see her if she sends just one new pic that matches the ones in her post, and she started dancing around the subject and couldn't actually tell me why she won't send one.

    Major red flag.

    This is the reason we have the forum.
    She sent me a pic. She also said that she's met with some locals but I haven't seen any reviews.

  2. #2169
    Here a link to Bamas local ad.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/428926290597

    Wac.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    That one looks excellent. Curious as to pic matching body etc.

    However this one looks like a Party with LEO.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/27788915/

  3. #2168

    Xmya. Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's back in town. Just a friendly reminder to avoid this girl. Really mean, arrogant girl who plays games. Avoid.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...7904/1/1063707
    I'll second that.

  4. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tomas,

    Wonder if you could send me a PM with more info.
    I second this notion. A PM or a post here on the board would be wonderful with regards to your UTR Fake Asian Ad girl. Looks like cityxguide is down and as far as I know it was the only place to catch these ads.

  5. #2166

    Sweet Jenna


  6. #2165

    Friendly reminder:

    She's back in town. Just a friendly reminder to avoid this girl. Really mean, arrogant girl who plays games. Avoid.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...7904/1/1063707

  7. #2164

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the Bama chick? Going on Thursday unless someone has info.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/petitepa...tsville-428335#erotic.
    I've been trying to see her. I asked her to send one new pic to confirm its her. She tells me "I don't send pics for my safety". So I asked if the pics online ARE hers, how would sending one to me be any less safe? She couldn't answer that. I told her I would come see her if she sends just one new pic that matches the ones in her post, and she started dancing around the subject and couldn't actually tell me why she won't send one.

    Major red flag.

    This is the reason we have the forum.

  8. #2163

    Leaving the area:(

    Fellas my time was uneventful in Raleigh as the mongering game is different from NY and Atlanta. My UTR held me down until she disappeared and the collaborators for the AMP is pretty cool.

    Either way anyone wanting Blue Diamonds, Levs or Cias let me know. I'm also willing to ship like I do for the Atlanta and NY crew.

    It was fun while it lasted and stay safe.

  9. #2162

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    You want the one I spent the night with about a month ago. She was great. She's coming back this month so she texted me the other day. I'll report when she's back in town. For the right price she'll do anything you want.
    Hey Tomas,

    Wonder if you could send me a PM with more info.

  10. #2161

    Bama chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the Bama chick? Going on Thursday unless someone has info.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/petitepa...tsville-428335#erotic.
    That one looks excellent. Curious as to pic matching body etc.

    However this one looks like a Party with LEO.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/27788915/

  11. #2160

    Did you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    The last time I had contact with her 3 weeks ago she was staying at Knights Inn.
    Your inbox is full. Did you actually see her?

  12. #2159

    Trying to see this one this week Petitepage

    Anyone seen the Bama chick? Going on Thursday unless someone has info.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/petitepa...tsville-428335#erotic.

  13. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the Lizzie that used to hang out with Madison and Stacey, she isn't a redhead anymore and only works occasionally, send a text to her old number and ask her to let you know next time she is available.

    I have not been able to reestablish contact with Madison.
    Do you have her number? Can you pm it to me? I tried sending you a pm but it said your box was full.

  14. #2157

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the redhead Lizzie? Is she still around?
    If you mean the Lizzie that used to hang out with Madison and Stacey, she isn't a redhead anymore and only works occasionally, send a text to her old number and ask her to let you know next time she is available.

    I have not been able to reestablish contact with Madison.

  15. #2156

    Lizzie

    Does anyone know what happened to the redhead Lizzie? Is she still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape