Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 921 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2645

    Seen her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Is she worth the visit?
    Not pics but she's got a nice body. Did two pops FS first time and one with decent message on the second. Got full hour each time.

  2. #2644
    Would any of the Thais be worth an hour? I'm deciding between Sonya, Marilyn, Sasha, Zoey, and Chaba. I will confirm that they all answered my text, are available, and I didn't have any problems with screening.

    Looking for GFE. Maybe I'm going the wrong direction?

    Thanks.

  3. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Is she worth the visit?
    Pics in ad are not her, but a fair representation. Only saw her one time. She is GFE and offered MSOG and CIM.

    Never repeated b / c she was fairly mechanical and tired rather quickly during my visit.

  4. #2642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Sonya Songprawati

    Has anyone seen her. Is she worth the visit?

  5. #2641

    Chanel at KP

    Saw Chanel today and glad I did. She spoke pretty good english so we had a good conversation as well. She was all about me and making sure that all my needs were taken care of, especially 2 times!

    Standard, opened the door in very nice lingerie. Kissed a little LFK / DFK, showered with preview and had some fun. She is very ticklish around the neck area and she is definitely "adventurous" as well, if you like that. I would rate her up there with Amanda, if not better.

    She leaves next Wednesday so hurry up to go see her if you are a verified member!

  6. #2640

    Has anyone seen Chaba?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Just Asian.
    Wanting to pull the trigger but this post is kinda old. Was wondering if anyone has seen her or any other of the Thai girls recently?

  7. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by Fb1225  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me KP phone # it is no longer on the site. Thanks.
    If you click on "LINKS" on their website, that page has a couple of their old banners with a 312 # on it. Just texted them we'll see if they respond as I would be a first timer.

  8. #2638

    Can someone PM me KP phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    He had no problem getting in to see Chanel.
    Can someone PM me KP phone # it is no longer on the site. Thanks.

  9. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    I changed phones and lost the KP contact number. I have seen their models previously in Oakbrook and Schaumburg. Someone please PM me their number. Appreciate it!
    I don't keep their numbers but left a message on their contact info off the website and they texted me back within a few minutes.

  10. #2636

    JeffLittleKing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4555  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth calling the number on the site if you have heard back from filling out the form?
    He had no problem getting in to see Chanel.

  11. #2635

    KP contact info

    Is it worth calling the number on the site if you have heard back from filling out the form?

  12. #2634

    Visiting.

    First of all, thank you for the writeups in this board.

    I'm visiting for business later this week and would just like a sanity check. I'm planning on seeing one of the Thai indies near ohare. I'm used to getting a full hour in the AAMPs as opposed to a half. Is that the expectation here? I also have a huge preferences for KAMPs or just a solid KMP and I've thrown my number in the hat for KP, but I'm not holding my breath. I would appreciate any recs for Kgirls but regardless if anyone replies, I will report back my findings. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old)..

  13. #2633

    Chanel at KP. Amazing.

    Visiting Chicago for business and also a little bit of pleasure. Decided to see Chanel at Korean Palace, and boy I'm glad I did. She is visiting from Los Angeles and I can honestly say that in 5 years of hobbying, she is the best I have ever had.

    Young Korean girl, beautiful face with soft, pouty eyes that just make you melt. Pretty convenient location in Lakeview. From the moment I walked in the door, she made me feel at home with a long, passionate DFK. Her body is -- absolutely banging. Indescribable. Thin and athletic but with curves in all the right places, and a Southern California tan that took me far away from the snow. She also has a couple of small tattoos that were very tasteful and attractive.

    BBBJ, DATY, and a host of exciting FS positions that made me feel like an Olympic gymnast. She really took her time and made me feel at home, not rushed at all. If I am ever in Los Angeles I am going to look her up again.

    Can't recommend Chanel highly enough, make sure to see her before she absconds from snowy Illinois.

  14. #2632

    Korean Palace

    Team,

    I changed phones and lost the KP contact number. I have seen their models previously in Oakbrook and Schaumburg. Someone please PM me their number. Appreciate it!

  15. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRocks  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for the place on Ohio / Western and was directed to the new location. I didn't get to choose but was happy with what I got. FWIW her name was Suzie. Rates were $130 HH, $160 HR. Will repeat.

    Stay safe,

    CR.
    Can you PM link. This seems to be the better out of the apartment s but I can't find link.

    Thanks,

    Doc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape