Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 920 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2640

    Has anyone seen Chaba?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Just Asian.
    Wanting to pull the trigger but this post is kinda old. Was wondering if anyone has seen her or any other of the Thai girls recently?

  2. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by Fb1225  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me KP phone # it is no longer on the site. Thanks.
    If you click on "LINKS" on their website, that page has a couple of their old banners with a 312 # on it. Just texted them we'll see if they respond as I would be a first timer.

  3. #2638

    Can someone PM me KP phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    He had no problem getting in to see Chanel.
    Can someone PM me KP phone # it is no longer on the site. Thanks.

  4. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    I changed phones and lost the KP contact number. I have seen their models previously in Oakbrook and Schaumburg. Someone please PM me their number. Appreciate it!
    I don't keep their numbers but left a message on their contact info off the website and they texted me back within a few minutes.

  5. #2636

    JeffLittleKing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4555  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth calling the number on the site if you have heard back from filling out the form?
    He had no problem getting in to see Chanel.

  6. #2635

    KP contact info

    Is it worth calling the number on the site if you have heard back from filling out the form?

  7. #2634

    Visiting.

    First of all, thank you for the writeups in this board.

    I'm visiting for business later this week and would just like a sanity check. I'm planning on seeing one of the Thai indies near ohare. I'm used to getting a full hour in the AAMPs as opposed to a half. Is that the expectation here? I also have a huge preferences for KAMPs or just a solid KMP and I've thrown my number in the hat for KP, but I'm not holding my breath. I would appreciate any recs for Kgirls but regardless if anyone replies, I will report back my findings. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old)..

  8. #2633

    Chanel at KP. Amazing.

    Visiting Chicago for business and also a little bit of pleasure. Decided to see Chanel at Korean Palace, and boy I'm glad I did. She is visiting from Los Angeles and I can honestly say that in 5 years of hobbying, she is the best I have ever had.

    Young Korean girl, beautiful face with soft, pouty eyes that just make you melt. Pretty convenient location in Lakeview. From the moment I walked in the door, she made me feel at home with a long, passionate DFK. Her body is -- absolutely banging. Indescribable. Thin and athletic but with curves in all the right places, and a Southern California tan that took me far away from the snow. She also has a couple of small tattoos that were very tasteful and attractive.

    BBBJ, DATY, and a host of exciting FS positions that made me feel like an Olympic gymnast. She really took her time and made me feel at home, not rushed at all. If I am ever in Los Angeles I am going to look her up again.

    Can't recommend Chanel highly enough, make sure to see her before she absconds from snowy Illinois.

  9. #2632

    Korean Palace

    Team,

    I changed phones and lost the KP contact number. I have seen their models previously in Oakbrook and Schaumburg. Someone please PM me their number. Appreciate it!

  10. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRocks  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for the place on Ohio / Western and was directed to the new location. I didn't get to choose but was happy with what I got. FWIW her name was Suzie. Rates were $130 HH, $160 HR. Will repeat.

    Stay safe,

    CR.
    Can you PM link. This seems to be the better out of the apartment s but I can't find link.

    Thanks,

    Doc.

  11. #2630

    Second That

    Went looking for the place on Ohio / Western and was directed to the new location. I didn't get to choose but was happy with what I got. FWIW her name was Suzie. Rates were $130 HH, $160 HR. Will repeat.

    Stay safe,

    CR.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    Let me first say "Welcome back USASG". I kinda forgot about the sight after it went dark a while back.

    I usually get my fill of Asian nooky when I travel for work but mt recent trip was a bit disappointing. First my Chinese girlfriend now has a boyfriend so no more nooky for me. Then my Thai girlfriend get her period the night after I arrived into Bangkok. LOL. Last I thought I would stop in Shanghai on the way home where it is usually very easy to get laid. It was a dry well because of some government meeting around the time I was traveling home. Three dry weeks for me. LOL.

    So I contacted the apartment near Ohio and Western that was discussed here very often before the sight went dark. They have now moved to just South of China Town. Had three women today to choose from, was able to get photos sent to me VIA WeChat. I can usually tell if the photos are legit by the background in the photo. I can recognize the furniture and bed sheets even though its been a year since I used this place. I chose the shorter of the three, nice spinner with a very cute face, IMO, and smallish breasts. Almost no English however I know a little Mandarin. CBJ was okay. She started slow and took her time increasing her speed. She moaned while going down which I really enjoy. Started in Mish and after a while turned her over for DG, she had the cutest little ass. Again some moaning to set the mood without being over the top like some providers. Just enough to make you think she is getting into it. Don't get me wrong, nothing like the gals from AX but for 130 you cannot expect the same level of service. I did not even try LFK or DFK as most of these gals will shut you down.

    I like the fact that they have moved to the south side as this location is much more convenient for me.

  12. #2629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Made some room

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    E6, clear your inbox. I had something I wanted to ask you.
    Holy crap I did not realize I had so many saved messages. Should be some room now.

  13. #2628

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    Let me first say "Welcome back USASG". I kinda forgot about the sight after it went dark a while back.

    I usually get my fill of Asian nooky when I travel for work but mt recent trip was a bit disappointing. First my Chinese girlfriend now has a boyfriend so no more nooky for me. Then my Thai girlfriend get her period the night after I arrived into Bangkok. LOL. Last I thought I would stop in Shanghai on the way home where it is usually very easy to get laid. It was a dry well because of some government meeting around the time I was traveling home. Three dry weeks for me. LOL.

    So I contacted the apartment near Ohio and Western that was discussed here very often before the sight went dark. They have now moved to just South of China Town. Had three women today to choose from, was able to get photos sent to me VIA WeChat. I can usually tell if the photos are legit by the background in the photo. I can recognize the furniture and bed sheets even though its been a year since I used this place. I chose the shorter of the three, nice spinner with a very cute face, IMO, and smallish breasts. Almost no English however I know a little Mandarin. CBJ was okay. She started slow and took her time increasing her speed. She moaned while going down which I really enjoy. Started in Mish and after a while turned her over for DG, she had the cutest little ass. Again some moaning to set the mood without being over the top like some providers. Just enough to make you think she is getting into it. Don't get me wrong, nothing like the gals from AX but for 130 you cannot expect the same level of service. I did not even try LFK or DFK as most of these gals will shut you down.

    I like the fact that they have moved to the south side as this location is much more convenient for me.
    E6, clear your inbox. I had something I wanted to ask you.

  14. #2627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Short walk from US Cellular field

    Let me first say "Welcome back USASG". I kinda forgot about the sight after it went dark a while back.

    I usually get my fill of Asian nooky when I travel for work but mt recent trip was a bit disappointing. First my Chinese girlfriend now has a boyfriend so no more nooky for me. Then my Thai girlfriend get her period the night after I arrived into Bangkok. LOL. Last I thought I would stop in Shanghai on the way home where it is usually very easy to get laid. It was a dry well because of some government meeting around the time I was traveling home. Three dry weeks for me. LOL.

    So I contacted the apartment near Ohio and Western that was discussed here very often before the sight went dark. They have now moved to just South of China Town. Had three women today to choose from, was able to get photos sent to me VIA WeChat. I can usually tell if the photos are legit by the background in the photo. I can recognize the furniture and bed sheets even though its been a year since I used this place. I chose the shorter of the three, nice spinner with a very cute face, IMO, and smallish breasts. Almost no English however I know a little Mandarin. CBJ was okay. She started slow and took her time increasing her speed. She moaned while going down which I really enjoy. Started in Mish and after a while turned her over for DG, she had the cutest little ass. Again some moaning to set the mood without being over the top like some providers. Just enough to make you think she is getting into it. Don't get me wrong, nothing like the gals from AX but for 130 you cannot expect the same level of service. I did not even try LFK or DFK as most of these gals will shut you down.

    I like the fact that they have moved to the south side as this location is much more convenient for me.

  15. #2626

    New to Chicago.

    I just move to Chicago from the SF Bay Area. I'm wondering what the local AAMP scene is like here. I'm aware that I had it very good in the bay area, but I'd still like to explore what Chicago has to offer.

    A quick look through this thread tells me that KP would be the closest thing to what I'm used to. And it also seems that some are having difficulty gaining access.

    Question off the top of my head for those who know the two markets to share with me the local hr rate. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape