Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 13310
-
12-05-18 13:52 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 1206Mystery Girl (says her name is Ashley) quoted me 150 for hhr and wouldn't budge. Doesn't kiss or BBBJ even though her ad states GFE. It sounds like her service will be lame. I'll pass unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:20 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 650Haley, Star
This one has a number that appears to be used by several providers, although it may just be a handler rotating his girls or they are all sharing the phone. I did a search on Haley and Star but it's hard to know if they are for this provider but if they are the reviews aren't great.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/363228305097
Here are some other ads where a thick brunette and a blonde are advertising with the same number as 'Star' recently:
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/859-295-2429
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/945485260710
-
12-05-18 11:47 #1833Regular Member

Posts: 14Fakes.
Hell, multiple misspellings in the ad is how I know that it is a legit provider. You guys are fucking up my system hahahaha!
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 10:06 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 132Kami
Agree with the previous posters. She gets two thumbs up from me based on 3-4 visits. Very nice place and she is a sweetheart if you like the MILF's.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 09:53 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 57She is quite amazing and loves to please, She loves to suck on things alot! 9/10 rating on that end!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 22:32 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 650Mystery girl
The face is familiar as well, but I can't recall anything about her and without a name there's not much to go on to do a search. But her rates certainly seem quite reasonable and she's open to negotiations according to her other ad.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/573310861129
-
12-04-18 19:01 #1829Banned Member

Posts: 118Maya
Posted about her. See post# 1652, worth every penny.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-04-18 18:54 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 357New ATF
Just saw Kami J. Again. This time I stayed for an hour and am SO glad I did. In addition to all the great stuff I reported on 10/31, she has amazing oral skills. She's my new ATF.
-
12-04-18 17:09 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 49Maya
I tried today with no response.
Originally Posted by GiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 16:40 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 189Maya
I tried contacting her few times with no reply.
-
12-04-18 12:00 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 259Maya
She is real and lots of fun. I haven't seen her in well over a month. I think she messaged me a few weeks ago and said she has a lot going on. I'm hoping to hear back from her soon.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 11:36 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 1206Not so new to area
As I've seen that ankle bracelet pic before, but in color. However I don't remember the reports.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/238520450259
-
12-04-18 09:01 #1823Regular Member

Posts: 22Maya
Anyone ever seen this girl? If so would love some feedback. Please PM me or reply. I have looked through the pagea but haven't found anything on her.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
-
12-04-18 06:57 #1822Regular Member

Posts: 22Maya
Anyone have any info on this latina? Looking to set up a meeting with her soon. Please PM with details or reply.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
-
12-04-18 05:27 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 822Agreed!
Kasey does indeed give one of the best blowjobs. She's just a bit far for me, and a bit pricey considering that I usually only want a BJ instead of full service. But the incall is clean and safe and the BJ technique is just about perfect except she can't quite deepthroated me. But I'm a little larger than average so I think most men would love her.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






