Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 888 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1843

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by HilBurnV263  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this girl? If so would love some feedback. Please PM me or reply. I have looked through the pagea but haven't found anything on her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
    Posted about her. See post# 1652, worth every penny.

    Stay safe.

  2. #1842

    New ATF

    Just saw Kami J. Again. This time I stayed for an hour and am SO glad I did. In addition to all the great stuff I reported on 10/31, she has amazing oral skills. She's my new ATF.

  3. #1841

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her few times with no reply.
    I tried today with no response.

  4. #1840

    Maya

    I tried contacting her few times with no reply.

  5. #1839

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by HilBurnV263  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this latina? Looking to set up a meeting with her soon. Please PM with details or reply.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
    She is real and lots of fun. I haven't seen her in well over a month. I think she messaged me a few weeks ago and said she has a lot going on. I'm hoping to hear back from her soon.

  6. #1838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Not so new to area

    As I've seen that ankle bracelet pic before, but in color. However I don't remember the reports.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/238520450259
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 312790081638MzAwNjEzNDE4MA.jpg‎   312790081638MzAwNjEzNDE2MA.jpg‎  

  7. #1837

    Maya

    Anyone ever seen this girl? If so would love some feedback. Please PM me or reply. I have looked through the pagea but haven't found anything on her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.

  8. #1836

    Maya

    Anyone have any info on this latina? Looking to set up a meeting with her soon. Please PM with details or reply.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.

  9. #1835

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Had another awesome vist with Kasey! She use to be on Backpages. She's on Ero's, she seems to be a UTR now and has limited time. But damn she gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had! No joke, mulitiple positions and multiple pops! Nice safe quiet location and clean! Offers greek also, couldn't partake, to large LMFAO, hell she wouldn't even let me try! 1. 75/45 mins.

    Stay safe! Ice.
    Kasey does indeed give one of the best blowjobs. She's just a bit far for me, and a bit pricey considering that I usually only want a BJ instead of full service. But the incall is clean and safe and the BJ technique is just about perfect except she can't quite deepthroated me. But I'm a little larger than average so I think most men would love her.

  10. #1834

    In-town for work

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Had nice meeting with Carmen up in TR area. No issues, safe in-call, all covered, seems really adventurous and open to most anything. She has a roommate that also plays but didn't partake. Will play again. Play Safe HC55.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/479147032836
    Well, if she is anything like you say she is, I shall see this one in a couple of days.

  11. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by HilBurnV263  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get any info on her?
    Complete waste of time. Tried multiple times to connect but she kept giving me the run around. Grandma in hospital etc.

  12. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    Had another awesome vist with Kasey! She use to be on Backpages. She's on Ero's, she seems to be a UTR now and has limited time. But damn she gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had! No joke, mulitiple positions and multiple pops! Nice safe quiet location and clean! Offers greek also, couldn't partake, to large LMFAO, hell she wouldn't even let me try! 1. 75/45 mins.

    Stay safe! Ice.
    Do you have a link for her.

  13. #1831

    Carmen / TR

    Had nice meeting with Carmen up in TR area. No issues, safe in-call, all covered, seems really adventurous and open to most anything. She has a roommate that also plays but didn't partake. Will play again. Play Safe HC55.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/479147032836

  14. #1830

    Sweet Kacey

    Had another awesome vist with Kasey! She use to be on Backpages. She's on Ero's, she seems to be a UTR now and has limited time. But damn she gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had! No joke, mulitiple positions and multiple pops! Nice safe quiet location and clean! Offers greek also, couldn't partake, to large LMFAO, hell she wouldn't even let me try! 1. 75/45 mins.

    Stay safe! Ice.

  15. #1829

    Harlie

    I just saw Harlie, it has been long, loooooooong time since I have had any premium chocolate. 5 stars all day, no issues, great attitude, lots of fun, only thing she didn't do was BBJ, and it really didn't matter, top notch bod, really a pretty sweet girl with smooth silky light skin.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/517373960159

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape